Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rupa S AyengarYour feedback matters!
I have a 5 years old girl. At the time of delivery I had face serious bleeding .there was no chance to survive. So now can I think for 2nd issue.
I have a problem of getting my penis smaller day by day an my forehead is also not operated so the skin is becoming big day by day this is from last few month say 3 to 4 month .Please give proper solution.
I am 24 year female. My prb is that I have pcod. I taking medicine like yamini for 1year but no changes. As soon I stop my medicine my bleeding prb arises again. whether I have to take medicine for whole life? whether I would have any prb in pregnancy in future for this?
Working out is more of a habit than anything else. While making a start is the easy part, continuing it for a longer duration to get effective results is the hard thing. The trick is to have the same amount of motivation and enthusiasm going every day.
Here is a list of tricks that will convince you to follow your workout schedule on a daily basis:
- Compete with others: A goal of getting fit by x date may not be the best motivation. Instead, compete with others. Take part in a CrossFit competition or an obstacle race. There are competitions which take money to enrol. Participating in events like this will help you to be more focused in the endeavour to compete with others.
- Motivational songs: Songs are a great tonic for people who have just started working out. Get all your favorite songs on your iPod and hit the ground running. Make sure you keep changing songs every alternate day. Listening to the same songs every day while working out can be monotonous.
- Put personal stuff on the line: You can keep the money, movie tickets or a basketball to your friend’s place on the condition that if you manage to reach your goals, you will take it back. This will convince you to put your best efforts while working out. People tend to work more when they know that personal belongings are on the line. If you are tech savvy, you can bet on apps such as pact and dietet.com. Both these apps work on similar lines.
- Workout for a cause: Self-motivation is a hard thing to achieve. You can sweat for a charity of your choice. This way you feel accountable to a lot of many people who are counting on you. The fear of letting someone down will convince you to workout daily and put your best efforts every day.
- Let go of your sleeping clothes: The comfortable pyjamas or the cozy blanket can kill your motivation of getting up early in the morning. One good way to tackle this is to sleep in your workout clothes. This will constantly keep you reminded about the job in hand.
- Click pictures: The scale reading of your waist can be deceiving. Click pictures instead and compare them every month. This way you will see a visible result, which in turn will motivate you to give your best.
- Let someone monitor you: Working out alone can be boring. Let a friend or an instructor monitor you for the first few months. This way you will be under constant supervision and answerable to someone in case you miss your workout on odd days.
If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
I am 36 years old, my height is 4. 9 and my weight is 66kg. Due to overweight I dont want to go for second child. Some suggestion for me?
I did sex with my gf on 16th and her periods suppose to come on 22. But till now periods did not came. Do she have any chance to get pregnant. Pls advise.
I had intermanustral bleeding for 10/12 days. Thn it stopped. Bt after intercourse again it has started. I would lke to knw. why has this happened.
I am 39 years old lady. Initially I used to have periods for 3-4 days but it is reduced to 1-2 days. My date is fixed. Periods are without any pain since beginning. I have a son of 15 years with normal delivery. Is it a sign of manupause? please respond.
Dark circles are also known as peri orbital dark circles. Dark circles are dark blemishes which appear around the eye. Dark circles can appear at any age although older people are more likely to develop it. They may appear due to anemia, fatigue, medications, allergies, ageing or due to genetic problems. Dark circles may be treated either naturally with various home remedies or through artificial treatment.
The nine remedies stated below are some of the ways to cope up with the problem of dark circles.
- Massage a few drops of almond oil mixed with a few drops of Vitamin E oil to the affected area and leave it overnight. Wash it off in the morning with cold water. Follow this routine for one or two weeks to witness the difference.
- Cucumber has skin- lightening properties along with mild astringent properties which help to reduce dark circles. Cut two round slices of cucumber and leave it on top of your closed eyelids for ten to fifteen minutes. Repeat this as often as possible.
- Tomato has bleaching properties and reduces dark circles. Mix one tablespoon of tomato juice with half tablespoon lime juice, apply to the affected area and leave it on for ten to fifteen minutes.
- You may also use refrigerated green tea bags and leave them on your eyelids for about fifteen minutes. It not only reduces dark circles but also rejuvenates the skin.
- Cold milk is also an effective agent for removing dark circles. Soak a cotton ball in a cup of cold milk, place it on the affected area for fifteen minutes and wash off with water.
- Rose water is also considered to be very useful in removing dark circles. Soak cotton balls in rose water and leave it on top of your eyelids for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Chemical peelings performed by dermatologists also help in removing dark circles. It exfoliates the damaged layer and leaves the skin rejuvenated.
- Intense Pulsed Light Treatment and laser treatment are also very effective in removing dark circles. Intense pulsed light treatment destroys pigment cells responsible for discoloration. It is a process where high energy light waves are used to reduce dark circles.
- Creams with alpha hydroxyl acids (AHAs) are also proved to be beneficial in removing dark circles.
Stress, lack of sleep and disturbed lifestyle are also responsible for dark circles. So, along with the above mentioned remedies following a healthy lifestyle will help you to combat the problem of dark circles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
My age is 25 Gender Female Given that in blood report Alert! predominantly macrocytic normochromic with macroovalocytes Pl. Explain the situation.
Hello Dr. .meri age 27 hai. marrige ko 2 saal ho gaye .baby hum log abi 5 month se try kar rah h but concieve nai ho pa rah h mujhe thyriod h mera T3 99.88 hai T4 6.25 hai and tsh 5.8 hai .mai 25 mg ki medicine le rahi hu .dr ne sonografy karwaya to ovary me toda swelling nikla .to Dr. ne pcod bola hai. But mujhe period ekdam normal aur time se aate h .mera weight 68 h .dr ne kaha mera weight jyada h isliye concieve nai ho payega abi 3 month aur .mujhe Dr. ne hormony F aur angolica medicine khane ko kaha hai .kya mujhe such me baby concieve nai ho payega.
I am a 24 year old married. I am suffering from heavy irregular bleeding since last 7 weeks after having a medical abortion. Ultrasound was advised by doctor and it's clear with nothing left. She suggested me to take trapic twice for 3 days to stop bleeding but It didn't stop. What should I do and is there any complication which I should be worried off? Will there be any issues regarding my future pregnancy.
Hi, I am 25 years old. I have menstrual problem. My date is on 10th and till today I haven't gt it. Only white liquid is discharging sometimes.
Hi Wants to abort pregnancy but want to clarify dome doubts Blood test non reactive but urine test was positive and in Sonography test found nothing and last Period was on 7th February 2017.
So resist that chocolate cake siren, and instead enjoy a sliced apple with a tablespoon of nut butter (like peanut or almond) or fresh fig halves spread with ricotta.
Then sleep sweet, knowing you're still on the right, healthy track.