Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rupa S AyengarYour feedback matters!
My wife got tested by our gynecologist for vaginal infection and after some medicines she told us dat my wife is ok now and there is no infection but still there is a very unpleasant odour coming from the vagina which I can feel at the time of oral sex. Some time its too much. What should we do now coz its hampering our sex life. It smells like unflushed urine in d commode. Please help.
My period is almost 30 days due. My pregnancy test is positive which I did two weeks ago. At present, sometime feel vomit but not regularly except this I feel nothing. Now, my question is that" IS MY BABY OK? please REPLY.
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
I have one blockage fallopian tube. Second is normal. My husband is azoospermic. I want issue resolved. I got married 10 yrs ago. I got 3 times iui. But it fail. please help me what I do.
I had a physical relation with my partner many time but my virginity doesn't break I heard when virginity break the blood comes out. But it doesn't happen to me so what should I think is I am Virgin. If no then what could be the reason that the blood didn't came out. please help me out.
Its been 20 days since I took ipill. My periods are delayed by more than a week and the home pregnancy test came negative. I do have a white vaginal discharge. Please advice.
I am suffering from pcod and hormonal imbalance. Due to which my periods are irregular. While on doctor 's medicines I get periods but they stop as soon as the medicine coarse is over. Last periods I got was in November 2016. Is pregnancy possible if I am not getting periods from last 5 months?
Hi, I am Aparna, 30. My problem is that I have irregular periods and it lasts only for 1-2 days. I have also headache regularly and body pain generally in legs.
I have a problem of sleep I am not able to sleep whole night I try to sleep but didn't fell asleep what should I do what kind of problem I have.
I'm in my 27th week of pregnancy (first). My due date is May 12. Is it safe to have sex without condoms weekly twice during now? When should I stop having sex. I feel very tired after a short sex also. Please guide.
Electric pads, hot water bottles, and gel packs or moist such as damp clay packs are the common hot agents used for hot therapy.
Refresh in each break (3-5min after every 20-30min) by sprinkling n washing eyes n face) while working on screens of monitors computers.
One can use rose water or simple water swabs to cool eyes or wash with trifala (5gms soaked overnight) 100ml of (clear) water in the early morning
Reduce salty food habits. N extra pungent too
Add yoga balanced exercise, add floral veggies, milk n cream n clarified fat to diet sos almond oil
Habit of massage before bed by castor oil on feet by kasya (special metal) patra u'll find at malls of kitchen wear.
Encouraging boost you'll get by
Basti detox therapy in monsoon
Blood donation in oct heat followed by virechan therapy n rasaya, and if your vision fluctuates with diabetes insist for tarpan therapy too
Professional care required for swimmers.
Though ayurveda proved to great extent on prevention but the same drugs n therapies now scientifically significant on simple allergic conjunctivitis to hypertensive pathology n diabetic retinal detachment.