Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rudra PrasadYour feedback matters!
My wife Ms. Vijaya Laxmi, 38 years old is suffering from hypothyroidism from last two year. She is taking 62.5mg thyroxine sodium: 62.5 mcg tablet from last 4 months and latest results of TSH is 2.46 uIU/mL on 25/7/15, I think it is quite normal. Before 4 months when she was taking thyroxine sodium: 50 mcg, she got done a test after taking for previous 3 months, it is TSH 5.5 uIU/mL it is a bit high. My problem is that she is having back pain for last 3/4 years, now she is also having back pain and pains in the fingers/ body are also happening. As per TSH results her hypothyroid was not that much high levels and even after TSH gone in normal range her problems are not diminished. Around 8 months back as per doctors advise she was increased dose of Thyroxine from 25mcg to 75Mcg. At this time after a week or two she started coughing and cough increased to a lot in a couple of months. Her CT Scan shows lymphadenopathy, but TSH was gone down to -1.4 uIU/mL. So, when thyroxine was reduced to 50 mcg then immediately there was no cough at all within three days. So Please suggest what patient has to do. She is having backpain, tiredness, her TSH is in normal range now. She was taken calcium tables also for quite some days. Please suggest
Mere father ko last year ek accident me knee k niche vali bone crack ho gyi thi. Medicins bhi li. Thode months relief bhi Mila. But near after 8-9 months ke bad night me pain hota he ab. Yha local doctors ko bhi dikhaya.
My mother having age 72 she has been pain in left feet she cant walk long distance what should we do?
I have a suspecious fracture at the base of metatarsal bone of right 5th toe.Now I wear a dyna crepe bandage.Is it safe for me.Now what I am doing please. Suggest
My aunt, 65 years old, has occasional cervical pain on the right side of her head. Whenever it happens, it hurts a lot, especially when pressing the area of pain. In the past, she has taken Inderal medicine as administered by her doctor but it was not effective. And since the pain was occasional, she did not bother much back then. What should she do now? Please suggest.
its been more than 1.5 years now and we could not see much relief for her and her knee and back pains. She was facing this problem since she was 32 but was at minor stage but now its very hard for her to walk and sit in one position for more than 5 to 10 minutes. So we are now looking for some solution to her problems.
Hello sir. I m sidharth. I m 18 years old. I have getting pain in my foot when I walk. Please ask me some tips or name of medicine.
Hi my wife is having some infection in her ear. The ear looks completely filled with white wax or so. She is having issue in listening though that ear. This happened a week back. We checked with docots they gave dops but it didn't worked One specialist at Holy family told for surgery Please suggest.
I am jaganmohan 62 years old I am just started getting mild knee paid and mild hip pain I want to ask you which nutrient supplement below stated to be used 1.glucosamine Hcl with Methylsulfonylmetane or collagen II or 5 laxin that is Basewellia serate extract since these are available in US I well get on your recommendation of any one of the products now I am having diabetes fo the past thirty years and taking insulin mix of both fast acting and regular please reply me.
Sports injuries can occur in children if proper precautions are not taken. A proper warm up before exercise followed by stretching helps in easing muscular stress and thus preventing injuries. It is important to supervise children when they are engaging in physical exercise or sports.
The tips to prevent sports injuries in children are:
- Talk to them: A child may experience pain but may not show it, so it is important to encourage them to speak up when they experience pain. Most sports-related injuries in kids can be prevented by early intervention.
- Preseason physical: It is important to get a preseason physical to determine your child's fitness. This can help determine if the child is fit to play and thus consequently, minimizing the risk of injuries.
- A proper warm-up: You should emphasize on the importance of a proper warm-up to your child. Make sure your child performs a mix of dynamic and static stretches to warm up before playing. It will raise the heart rate and increase blood flow thus making him ready to play.
- Cross training: Children should cross train with multiple sports, as playing one sport for a long time may stress the joints. This is done to prevent overuse of muscles and prevent boredom.
- Well hydrated: Make sure your child is well hydrated as an excessive fluid loss may result in fatigue and vomiting. Playing sports in summer can result in fluid loss through sweating and therefore needs to be replenished in order to prevent further complications.
- Follow proper techniques: It is important to observe that your child is following proper techniques while playing a sport. Disregarding the guidelines can result in injury.
- Proper diet: A proper nutritious diet is recommended to make sure that your child is getting all his necessary minerals and vitamins. It allows the child to become fitter and less prone to injuries. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.