Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rudra BhaiYour feedback matters!
I'm 23 years old. My period got over on 27th November. I had sex with my bf twice on 28th. But he pulled out both time. I missed my periods now for 7 days (19th December my date). But till today (25.12) I didn't get periods. Last day I have whites for few hours. Now it too stopped. Felt some pain on breast on two days ago. I vomited once 3-4 days ago. I'm afraid I'm pregnant. Is it possible to get pregnant by having sex on next day of my periods over? If so suggest me how to abort from home itself. Thanks in advance for your reply.
Hi Doctor im 37 week pregnant. I have no problem ,but doctor advised to take growth scan. Is it necessary for last days?
An important part of your adult life and a way of expressing your love, sex can be an effort when, both you and your partner do not feel up to it.
However when you completely put a stop to having sex, these 5 things can happen:
- You feel more anxious: A study by a group of Scottish researchers reveals that when you go without sex for a long time, you are unable to cope with the pressures of life. Couples who had sex for at least once over a 14 day period were able to cope with stressful situations, the study revealed. During sex, your body releases chemicals like oxytocin and endorphins that leave you with happy feelings. When you abstain from it, you shut down an avenue to get rid of pent-up emotion or energy.
- It raises the possibility of prostate cancer in men: Research reveals that men who have sex regularly experience a 20% fall in their chances of developing prostate cancer. The reason is frequent episodes of ejaculation bring about the removal of harmful matter from the prostate gland.
- You become more prone to colds and flu: Less sex can affect your body's ability to fight off germs, making you prone to common colds and flu. A research by the Wilkes-Barre University shows that couples who have sex one or two times a week witness a 30% boost in the production of immunoglobulin A or IgA (an antibody that is the body's first line of defense against germs) compared to people who don't.
- It increases the risk for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men: Findings published in the American Journal of Medicine highlight the fact that men who have sex less frequently are two times more likely to experience ED than men who have sex about once a week. According to the researchers of the study, frequent sex allows the penis to maintain its strength and effectiveness.
- A drop in Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) for women: One good thing comes out of not having sex. It is said that about 80% of UTI occurs within 24 hours of having sex. During intercourse, bacteria from the vagina get transported into the urethra, leading to the infection of the area. For women, the decision to not have sex can reduce the risk of developing this condition.
Hi doc. My last LMP was on 5th august 2016. And the earlier was on 15th july 2016. I took a home pregnancy test on 28th day of cycle and it came positive with one slightly faint line. I took a home pregnancy test again on 30th day of cycle but with different brand and it showed one dark c line and one t very faint line. What does it indicate? Am I am pregnant or not? I am worried because I had a miscarriage of 23 weeks fetus 6 months back.
Hello, I am 32 years old. Maine 5 month tak novelon tablet ka course kiya hai. Lekin period regular nhi hua. Last period date 9 June hai. Kya kru? Tell me please.
Hi I am 31 years female. I have been married since 9 years n I have also a son of 8 years old. I had been a victim of depression 4 years back after my father's death. That time I decided not to think about another child because I was not even able to take care of my son at that time. I used to have anxiety attacks at that time. But after that with the passage of time it got cured. I started to plan for my next issue 1 and half years back coz my husband wants another baby. My problem is that I could not decide whether I should go for this or not. Agr m one side sochti hu to I want another child on the other hand my mind starts to think ki mra beta ab bda ho gya hai n age difference kafi rhega n oll. I don't know what I exactly want. M second child chahti bi hu n taking treatment for this bt kabi kabhi mind opposite chlta hai. Ek bar mne conceive kr bi liya tha bt mind gets disturbed ki I should abort and all. Unfortunately I miscarried dat tym. Iske bad bi I am taking treatment bt my mind is nt fixed in fact mra mind muje khi ni chodta on one side khta hai ki second issue hona chaiye go 4 dis n on the second hand khta hai ki beta bda ho gya don't go for this. I am very confused. Is again I have been becoming victim of depression. What should I do I can't share my problem with any one. please help me. Plz.
I am 28 years old. I have pain in my right shoulder and arm. It looks as my right breast feels heavy and swelling in right palm. What should I do to get rid of this problem?
After taking misoprostol I got periods in 24 hours for the 5-6 days but again when I check for the pregnancy test after 12 days it was positive. M I pregnant? Or if not then how many days it will take to show negative pregnancy test?
My periods are late I check on I can preg test but it's negative . I am having very little bleeding some times . Am I pregnant ? I don't want to be right now ? What are the measures or pills I can take for my mensuration ? And not getting pregnant ?
I want to know about hymenoplasty surgery and best doctor to consult for the same. I also want to know about the approx cost for surgery.
I had sex with my boyfriend on 23th my period were late 6 days I have check pregnancy test in home 4 time it is negative but my period are not starting its 6 days late so what I do? am i pregnant?
Me and my gf had sex on 24 april and she had I pill with in 15 hours and the next day she felt a large pain and this continued for 5 days and a white discharge also came from her private part. I thought this was side effect of i-pill but the pain was uncontrollable so we consulted a gynaecologist. And the doctor told us to go for a ultrasound. We had ultrasound and she told that I pill caused a minor infection in intestine so she gave medicine and drip to my gf. The pain was ok now and ended in 2 days and on 8 may my gf had slight spotting for 2 days then the spotting stopped and now today she is suffering from fever and we had a test on 21 may which was negative and she is now feeling some change in her breast. Can she be pregnent please help?
If intercourse is done during unsafe days but protected intercourse are there chances of preg nd wat are the ways to avoid it cn pill be taken in case if sex is done during unsafe days but it is protected.
She has been feeling weak from yesterday and vomiting whatever she eats. It happens during her periods every time. What to do?
Garlic has long been known as the health booster extraordinaire. But why? The answer lies in the compounds it packs in. Garlic contains several vital nutrients including vitamins, amino acids, and enzymes. It gets its characteristic sulphur smell from the amino acid allicin, and this is responsible for most of its health benefits. Read on to learn more about the health benefits of garlic.
- An excellent anti-oxidant: Research shows conclusively that eating garlic boosts your natural supply of hydrogen sulfide. This gas acts as an antioxidant and helps relax blood vessels and increase blood flow through them, thus promoting cardiovascular health. Higher hydrogen sulphide levels also protect the heart, thereby preventing damage to heart muscle.
- Lowers cholesterol levels: Studies have proved that garlic reduces cholesterol levels, especially LDL and triglycerides by almost 9 to 12 percent.
- Rich in antibacterial and anti-fungal properties: Garlic is a natural antibiotic and can eliminate harmful bacteria while preserving good bacteria. Its allicin content is responsible for its anti-fungal properties.
- Blood thinner: Garlic thins the blood and is an excellent bulwark against heart disease, blood clots, heart attacks and stroke.
- Immune booster: Garlic has strong antiviral properties too. It’s very effective against colds. You can reduce the length and frequency of colds by consuming garlic.
- Lowers atherosclerosis risk: As garlic acts as a blood thinner, it prevents blood clots and destroys plaque, which contribute to the development of atherosclerosis.
- Lowers blood pressure: Garlic is used as a remedy for hypertension all over the world, especially in China and Japan.
- Lowers risk of cancer: Certain cancers can be prevented by eating raw garlic. These include cancers of the stomach, colon, oesophagus, pancreas, and breasts.
Now let’s look at the downsides of garlic consumption.
- A few people may be allergic to garlic. They should never eat garlic raw. And, if they get a skin outbreak, high temperature or headache, they should stop consuming garlic. Eating up to 10 cloves a day is ok, but more than this can have unsavory results like indigestion and garlic-breath.
- Indians are great garlic users, but we make a mistake while cooking with garlic. We cook garlic immediately after crushing or chopping it. But, to maximize the health benefits, you should crush the garlic and use it to cook your curries only after letting it to sit for about 15 minutes. This triggers an enzyme reaction in the crushed garlic cloves that boosts healthy compounds in it.
- Also consume raw garlic first thing in the morning without chewing to reap its awesome health benefits.
- If you are scared of garlic breath, you can consume garlic pills, but the resultant data on these supplements has been mixed. There is no clear indication that the active ingredients in garlic responsible for giving it its health punch, remain active in a pill form too.