Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rudra BhaiYour feedback matters!
The summer is coming! With all that excitement around getting a new bathing suit and figuring out where your big summer romance is going to happen, we’d like to break in with some beauty tips to help you look your best. It’s time to shake off the chilly spring weather and look forward to some hot fun in the summer sun!
1. Avoid peak hours of sunlight when the temperatures and UV rays are at their highest, normally between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. That's the best time to head inside, get food and water, let your body cool down, and maybe even take a nap.
2. Chew Some Juicy Fruits : "Melons are the perfect hot-weather food.
3. Light-Colored Clothes : The white linen shirt every male movie star wears on the beach isn't just fashionably conscious; it's also intelligent for hot, sunny days. Dark clothing absorbs more heat, and tight clothes don't let sweat — your body's natural cooling system — evaporate.
3. Sunglasses : Sunglasses are chic and functional. They prevent harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays from scorching your corneas and protect your eyes for many more summers to come. Choose sunglasses that block 90 to 100 percent of UV rays.
4. Sunscreen : Nothing knocks good days off a summer calendar like a nasty sunburn. When outdoors, use sunscreen with an SPF rating of at least 15. Use a higher-rated, waterproof sunscreen if you'll be poolside or out on the beach. Don't forget to cover areas that burn easily: nose, ears, shoulders, and back of the neck.
5. Lip Balm : Just like sunscreen protects the rest of your skin, a lip balm with SPF protection blocks out the sun and keeps in moisture for your lips. Perfect for a day on the lake or while you're working on that summer romance.
6. Water : Don't wait until you're thirsty! Drink water throughout the day to prevent dehydration or over exhaustion. Use the color of your urine to guide if you're hydrated enough — the clearer the better.
7. Juice : All natural juice without added sugar not only provides hydration but also important nutrients to keep you active in hot weather. Check the label on the juice bottle and make sure it says “100 percent juice with no sugar added.”
8. Fruits and Vegetables : Fruits and vegetables are easy to digest and often high in water content. Salads and other dishes rich in seasonal produce will keep you feeling light and hydrated.
I am not fine. When I am go in sunlight I feel so weakness. And I am not feel feel good. How to face in that condition? And why it happened with me? Please tell me solution.
Hi, I am 31 years old. Under my arms small round balls on bothside its lymphoma they are increasing the size of it. What remedies do you suggests to prevent from it ?
My wife periods comes around 8 to 10 of every month. But this time still periods not came. She checked thrice (including today also) by pregnancy test kit. But every time result is negative. Pls suggest what is the issue?
How much time will take to cure completely from tuberculosis epididymitis? And precautions to take during the medication period. Please suggest.
Hello I am suffering from pcod and wants to conceive. Me and my husband trying from the last 1 year. My height is 150 cm and weight is 66 kg. So kindly suggest me what to do to conceive fast.
I deal with severe period pain. Also, my legs shiver during the first day when the pain is at a huge amount.
My wife getting heavy stomach pain during periods time can anybody help is there any reason for that.
I am 21 yr old female and I had unprotected intercourse on 25th september that is on 5 th day of my cycle but I took pills on the next day itself. I experienced irregular bleeding on 3, 4, 5 th of October n I again had sex on 5 th itself but this time condom was used. Now it is 2 November that is 12 days of missed periods n I conducted 2 urine pregnancy tests which were both negative. Please guide me whether I am pregnant or not n if not when will my periods start?
There are times when you feel extremely fatigued and tired. This could be because of the type of foods that you are consuming on a regular basis. Certain foods, when consumed tend to spike up your blood sugar level and make you feel sleepy and sloppy.
There are certain foods which you can have to boost your energy levels:
1. Vinegar: You can add vinegar to your food and salads to prevent your blood sugar levels from spiking. Vinegar is said to have properties that prevent excessive starch absorption in the body; it also keeps your metabolic rate elevated. Mix vinegar with a glass of water and have it after meals to prevent fatigue.
2. Fruits: Fruits can provide instant energy if you are feeling lethargic. Usually in the afternoon, eating a fruit such as an apple or a watermelon will provide an instant burst of energy. Make sure you keep your portion sizes under control; else too much sugar can mess with your system.
3. Nuts: Nuts are very healthy foods to snack upon as they contain heart healthy fats and Omega-3 acids. Nuts also contain proteins that are good for your muscles and fat loss goals. Being rich in fiber, they also promote satiety.
4. Dark chocolate: You can include small portions of dark chocolate for your dessert cravings after lunch as it contains “theobromine” which helps in boosting your mood and energy levels.
5. Whole grains: Include whole grains in your diet; avoid eating refined products such as white rice and refined flour. Refined carbohydrates can spike your blood sugar levels and lead to feeling of fatigue. Eating whole grains also provides a steady supply of energy to the body.
6. Cardamom: Add these spices to your dishes and tea as they are known to stimulate blood flow and increase energy levels in the body. It is known to expand the blood vessels in the body to increase blood flow.
7. Asparagus: Asparagus contains important vitamins that allow efficient conversion of sugar into energy. It also contains plenty of fibers that promote satiety. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.