Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
We all look for someone with whom we can be ourselves and can share everything with them. An active sexual life is very essential for a smooth, happy relationship. Usually over a period of time, sexual relationship between partners becomes a routine and unfulfilling.
Here are 5 tips you can follow in order to not only enjoy and maintain a passionate sex life, but also to grow closer in your marriage:
- Appreciate each other: You can show appreciation to your partner in many ways. Tell your partner how beautiful they are. There is no bigger turn-on than telling your partner how beautiful they feel while making out. Surprise them with flowers or love notes. Appreciate the little things you do for each other as it is the small things that matter.
- Sex and Intimacy: Physical touch is very important to maintain a connection with your partner, but so is love and respect. Sexual intimacy is a key factor in living up your relationship. However, you should also remember that intimacy does not pertain only to the bedroom. Make it a daily habit to kiss, touch and tell your partner that you love them.
- Listen to each other: It is very important in a relationship to listen to each other and make your presence felt. Do not always counter your partner or be disrespectful. Talk about your likes and dislikes, both in terms of life and your sexual preferences. Adapting to each other and feeling comfortable with each other is the key to maintaining continued passion in your sex life.
- Laugh together and make efforts: Your partner is your most trusted companion. You might love them, but don't forget to like them. Treat your partner with the same politeness, courtesy, and respect as you would treat your dearest friend. Little things like dinner together, a shower together can be great boosters, so never ignore them. All you need is to make some effort.
- Be playful and unpredictable: Always maintain a relationship with dominant playful nature with your partner. Instead of pertaining to the bed, spice up your sex by choosing different locations. Have sex on your rooftop; experiment with role plays and sex toys. Sex is incomplete if not accompanied with laughter and fun. Following a same routine everyday would surely make your sex life boring, make unpredictable moves, which have got something new to add new life to your sexual relationship. Your relationship will remain fresh as ever.
Sharing your precious moments with the one you love would keep the spark in your relationship alive. All you need to do is, make some effort and enjoy a strong and passionate sex life.
Which foods can I take for High BP and for maintaining good heart and Brain? Can I practice Yoga, Pranayama and light exercise? I am 24 and suffering from Cervical, high bp and anxiety problems.
I smoke cannabis (ganja) for first time on 24 September. Till now I am affecting by it.In previous two days suddenly I had in a dream. When will I get relief from it & how?
I am short tempered .due to this I am not eating properly I I become week please help me how can I control my anger.
Hi, I am addicted to porn sites and videos. Alway thinking about nudity etc. Due to this not able to create friends and not able to mingle with family. I need to overcome out of it. Please advice.
Is my shortness of breathing due to depression, as I suddenly completed my school where I was always social but due to some reason I was alone without any social contact for 1 year due to which I feel depressed. So how will I recover?
I'm now 23 year and I'm studying MCA then I could not remember any thing in learning at class room and I'm reading notes but I could remember what I do and how can I build my career please give me good suggestion.
Helli sir, Am gagandeep singh from india. My brain memory is too low and I can not concentrate on work. I want faster brain with master mind. So pls suggest me any medicine. One doctor refer me to take (provigil modafinil 100 mg. But am confuse can I use this but this drugs not available in india.
I put things somewhere and forget where I put that things n starts finding them. If someone said something to me I don't remember after a minute what that person told me. Just like this I do study hard but when it's time to revise those things I can't revise I need to relearn each n every word. And after relearning those things I still cannot write anything in exams and it results into failure. Now I feel scared to go to the exams. Please tell me what should I do. I want to come out of these things. Please help me to overcome my problem.
I have pain in my body from 6 days. It becomes too much in night. What are the solutions of body pain.?
I am 50 years old having depression for the last two months. Is this has caused problem in arousing during sex. Please suggest me what should I take. Thanks!
From last 4 month I am in so much stress. Yo reduce stress I am joining one stress management coarse also. But I can not get deep sleep at night. Whole night I have so much dreams. Thats why I am suffer with big acidity problem and hietas hernia. I am trying to get tension free but I can not. And thats why my nature is so anger. Please help me what can I do?
Brain foods that help you concentrate
Ginseng, fish, berries, or caffeine?
Listen to the buzz about foods and dietary supplements, and you'll believe they can do everything from sharpen focus to enhance memory, attention span, and brain function.
But do they really work? there's no denying that as we age, our body ages right along with us. The good news is that you can improve your chances of maintaining a healthy brain if you add 'smart' foods and drinks to your diet.
Caffeine can make you more alert
There's no magic bullet to boost IQ or make you smarter -- but certain substances, like caffeine, can energize you and help you concentrate. Found in coffee, chocolate, energy drinks, and some medications, caffeine gives you that unmistakable wake-up buzz though the effects are short-term. And more is often less: overdo it on caffeine and it can make you jittery and uncomfortable.
Sugar can enhance alertness
Sugar is your brain's preferred fuel source -- not table sugar, but glucose, which your body processes from the sugars and carbs you eat. That's why a glass of something sweet to drink can offer a short-term boost to memory, thinking, and mental ability.
Have too much, though, and memory can be impaired -- along with the rest of you. Go easy on the sugar so it can enhance memory without packing on the pounds.
Eat breakfast to fuel your brain
Tempted to skip breakfast? studies have found that eating breakfast may improve short-term memory and attention. Students who eat it tend to perform better than those who don't. Foods at the top of researchers' brain-fuel list include high-fiber whole grains, dairy, and fruits. Just don't overeat; researchers also found high-calorie breakfasts appear to hinder concentration.