Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rubina Nasreen
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rubina NasreenYour feedback matters!
I am having spots on my face because of pimples. I want to get rid of it because its so. It gives me weird feeling many a times.
I am a student from bangalore I have lots of pimple nd it's scars please help me to get rid of pimple nd black marks.
My gums swell and bleed while brushing. Sometimes a little blood oozes out, even when there is no swelling. Are there any home remedies.
How to improve eye vision by taking normal food? Recently I found that my eye vision getting disturbed and I want to cure my vision without wearing lens. Please suggest me a better way to normalize my vision?
I want to gain weight. I have tried heavy diet. Plzzz recommend me any effective supplement. I am in need of it. As I am gtng married.
My mother is facing severe tension. She gets emotional on very minor things. She is very sensitive especially about me and my wife. I am consulting a doctor at SAL hospital in Ahmedabad. I hope to get a second opinion. Please advise.
Mujhe 1 year se piles hai. Bahut itching aur burning Hoti hai. Kbhi kbhi blood BHI nikalta h. Bahut treatment Liya. Kuch din think rehta hai phir se wo hi problem hone lgti hai permanent treatment state. Abhi homeopathic treatment le that hu. Par jyada asar BHI hai Abhi. 10 day se homeopathic medicine le Raha hu. Please advise me something better.
Hi I am 25 years old. Tried to have sex but I feel very pain full and stopped in between. My partner is very much disappointed I feel I am having short vaginal canal. Whenever I put my finger inside I can feel my cervix easily. What should I do to increase my vaginal canal length.
The small, red itchy spots that appear on your skin during the hot summer months or after contact with hot temperatures are known as prickly heat, and cover areas of your body such as the neck, back, face, thighs and chest.
So, what causes this form of skin rash?
Prickly heat typically occurs when you sweat excessively, such as usually in a hot and humid environment. The heavy sweating along with the bacteria present on the skin and the dead skin cells causes the blocking of sweat glands. This results in the buildup of sweat underneath your skin and the characteristic bumps that you see. When these bumps burst open to release the sweat that is buildup within, it causes a prickly sensation, giving it its name.
Certain factors can also increase your chances of contracting prickly heat like:
- Being obese or overweight
- Sitting too close to a fire or heater
- Being dormant due to illness
- Wearing too much clothing
How to prevent it?
Heat rashes usually clear up on its own if the affected spot is kept clean and dry. However there are certain things that you can do to prevent it and these are:
1. Staying away from excessive heat and humidity - Heat and humidity are the main causes of heat rash. They cause you to sweat more alongside a worsening of your rash. Sitting in a shade or keeping yourself hydrated is the best way to prevent prickly heat rash from occurring.
2. Selecting the right clothes - Wearing cotton clothing in hot temperatures is one of the best ways to keep heat rash at bay. Cotton being a natural fiber doesn't trap the heat, compared to nylon and polyester fabrics.
3. Keeping the skin hydrated - Keeping your skin cool by sitting under the fan or in an air-conditioned room is another way of preventing itchy skin rash from occurring.
4. Avoid strenuous physical activity - Keeping yourself away from the strenuous physical activity of any kind can help in preventing excessive sweating. If you have to indulge in strenuous workouts, keeping yourself hydrated is a must to avoid instances of dehydration.