Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rp SinghYour feedback matters!
My mother is having problem of l5 s1 (9.9). Please tell me that is it necessary to do operation or it can be cured with medication or any other means ?
My mother is 52 years old. She has joints pain since last one year. Before 2 years she is suffers from chikanguniya. Since that dy she is facing this joints pain. What should I do to solve this?
Hello doctor I am 16+. I am affecting from knee pain from last two years. The symptoms are severe knee pain when folded for long time which forces me to strech it. Sometime at morning when I woke up I get severe pain in my knee and I am unable to fold it and it last for time. My knee also swells when pain last.
I am 30 years old female having problem of chondromalacia patellae. My knees often pains a lot while climbing stairs or when I walk a lot. Also my elbow joints pain while typing. I have B12 deficiency. Please advise if these are symptoms of osteoporosis.
I have a back pain in last 3 months , I am 20 years old, have if got any relief. What should I do now?
Hi sir I am banana balayya shanker from ooty working as software developer so daily eight hours I am had to sitting chair post 8 months so im suffering with back pakn I used many tablets it can't work please help me if available please provide contact numbers.
I am having pain at my lower back .while I move forward it pains and moving stretching backward it pains. This is from last one months. Please tell me the most effective way to get rid of this?
Hello doc I am having a lower back problem from 1 month. Doc advice me for xray. And the report is showing that straightening of lumbar spine is seen with loss of normal lordatic curvature. What does it mean .can you help me in this by how to cure this problem NOTE I have also taken Physio therapy but works for short time.
I am a 25 year old man having backache from 2 months and I have used several medicines and prescribed tubes but didn't got any change what should I do finally.
I have a pain on may head. When I touch over on my head there is a pain. But I have not got hurt anything from last two days over there. What might be the sudden reason of pain on the top of my head and effects on the body due to it.
I am having b/lOA changes in both my knee more pain and stiffness in the left knee kindly suggest homes medicine and dosage Regards.
Sir when I sit then there is burning sensation in my left thigh and left testicles. After burning for sometime it getting started pain. Testicles are normal. Please guide.
Lower back pain is characterized by a constant feeling of pain in the lower back region. There are various Ayurvedic remedies that are used in treating lower back pain. Ayurveda is based on the belief that the body is composed of five elements; air, water, ether, fire and earth. The Ayurvedic remedies help in balancing the various constituents, thus reducing the pain.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for lower back pain are:
- Limit intake of spices: Various spices, especially the pungent ones, such as chilies tend to have a drying effect on the body. Excessive dryness in the body leads to an imbalance of the 'doshas', thus resulting in pain.
- Stay warm: It is recommended to stay warm in cold weather as the joints in the lower back region may be inflamed due to the cold.
- Focus on a proper Diet: Make sure the foods you consume are warm as cold foods can create imbalances in the body. Eating warm foods allows for proper excretion of bodily wastes. Also include natural foods such as vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid junk food: It is advised to avoid junk food at all costs; eating processed foods leads to toxin accumulation in the body that result in various complications. Thus, try and eat whole foods such as rice, nuts and legumes.
- Oil massage: Oiling your body with sesame oil helps in preventing dryness of the body and also enhances blood circulation. It also improves the health of the skin; making it young, supple and fresh.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise on a regular basis to keep your muscles and joints healthy. Postures such as the plank and the bridge help in strengthening various muscles of the lower back. The 'Cat cow' is another position that helps in relaxing the nerves of the back.
- Pranayama: Alternate nostril breathing techniques help in reducing aches in the body. It also revitalizes and increases energy levels in the body. Try and get into the habit of breathing from deep within the stomach in order to avail of the benefits of pranayama.