Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Roshan KumarYour feedback matters!
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue.
I am 52 yrs. Getting pain in right shoulder & arms while moving upward since 3 months. Taking homeopath but no response.
I had an accident about a month ago, and I had an internal injury in my back. I suffered with lots of pain that time. Now that pain is not so much, but if I do exertion that day my back again starts paining. I showed it to orthopedic Doctor, he said this injury will be cure but it will take time. What should I do daily for this back pain?
Hello Dr. my mother aged 65 years is suffering from severe back pain since one month she used homeo medicines inspite nothing went well pl do suggest me thks.
I am 43 year old male. I am facing a problem in my left hand. Whenever I lift some weight in gym, I feel pain. Normally I feel this pain. But when I lift weight for making shoulder, or biceps, I feel lot of internal pain in left hand. It's happening foe last two months. What's to do?
I am 35 Years old Male, working in a Back Office Section, My job role is sitting hours together in front of the computer. Nearly 9 hrs I to sit and work. My weight is 88 Kgs, my height 5. 7. I am facing back pain from last 6 months. Please advise me how to reduce my weight. It is not possible for me to do exercises in the morning and in the evening. Please suggest me the weight loss food habits.
My father is 56 year old. 26 march 2015 he got checked his blood sugar in first time and the result is 304. Then he start walking and exercise and again checked the blood sugar on 5th april 2015 the result is 111 again checked the blood sugar on 12th april 2015 the result is 120 date by chart 26 th march 2015 304 after meal 5th april 2015 111 after meal 12 th april 2015 120 after meal but from monday 13th april he feel pain in both legs during sleeping and seating but when he walk he will not feel pain please advise why he feeling pain and what is the right treatment. Waiting eary reply warm regards
I have back pain how to avoid it because I take many treatment about the back but all reports are nill but my back pain is still going.
my wife is 33 years she had an accident 2 years before in june 13 she had facture in ieft hand and had surgery with 11 inch rod in hand the question is that can rod should be remove now
Partial knee replacement is a surgery in which only one, that is an affected side of the knee is replaced. This is a very helpful surgery for young patients who are very young to undergo a total knee replacement. The surgery has many advantages over total knee replacement surgery.
The surgery is small , the incision is small. The knee cap is not dislocated during surgery. Post operative recovery is smooth. The chances of medical complications are less. The chances of infection are half. The natural proprioception is maintained as the native ACL ligament is preserved.