Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Roshan KumarYour feedback matters!
Nerve impinged at c5 c6 , annular buldges at c3 c4 to c5 c6. Vitamin d 18.5. Age is 27 years male. Pain radiating till foot. But few saying its sciatica and few denying. Pls help.
I am suffering from leg pain, knee pain because of accident this pain is start how do I relief from this pain.
I am 44 (female) having sedentary job, suffering from coccydania due to falling on staircases. Presently using air round cushion while sitting. But it pains even when sleeping in straight position. How to lessen the pain?
Hello Sir. I have pain around Knee joint. Basically I did trekking last sunday to a hilly arae and while coming down I started feeling pain in left knee (to the exterior side below knee joint. It becomes worse while doing up/down on stairs in office. Please tell me what is the issue ?
M getting swelling in my legs. When I press smwhr on my legs .the skin gets pressed fr smtime and gets back to its previous condition after smtime. Is this what we call 'bayu' in ayurved. Pls suggest sm ayurvedic or homeopathic medicines?
My father has pain in knees so problem in sitting or standing. My father did very hard work do in past and present. So what can for release the pain. Thanks again.
I have started body building recently and I am facing some back problem and not getting proper treatment.
I have joints pain from last 18 months. Pain are acute in hand fingers. Pain is also in other joins but finger joints are more.
Hi, I am having a severe pain in leg from last 7 months ca you guide me some home tips and some remedies also I get some itching in stomach from many days.
I have hurt my knee as my knee got twisted while turning around. I was unable to walk for 3-4 days and slowly slowly started walking with the help of physiotherapy. It's been 3 months now and my walk has improved but at times my knee hurts as well as there is stiffness after sitting for a while. I am female ,45 years old. I do not squat as it hurts.
One of my friend had severe back pain. He had pain in backside neck spinal area. He tried many of pain relief sprays. But there is no use. He working 8 hrs in front of system. Pls send me the remedy!
I am 20 years old and I am so tall person my height is 6.2 inches. I have backache from last 1 years. I consult many doctors but no use. So what I should do?
From last few months, cracking/popping sound coming from knee while squatting, sometimes during walking/jogging. There has been no injury as such, no injury pain but knees feel exhausted most of the times and esp. After driving. Have done through few tests, have Vitamin D deficiency but calcium is fine. Checked with a physiotherapist, he said it's normal but still I'm not sure.
I have ligament fracture in my knee. Is any possibility to fit through homeopathic medicine. Because I don't want to surgery my knee. I scared about it. Pl suggest me what should I do.
Lower back pains may underline a host of diseases, some of the most distinctive being the degeneration of lumbar disc and strain of back muscles. If left unattended, these acute durations of severe pain can lead to further complications, beyond the scope of both active and passive physical treatment regimes. Hence, it is always recommended to attend to these minuscule symptoms as soon as they are detected.
How physiotherapy works wonders in lower back pains:
- Physiotherapy is recommended when lower back pains are frequent, or stretch for days at a time. Most medical literatures, which shower their unanimous support in favour of physiotherapy for back pain, make note that physiotherapy relieves pain, as well as improves the functions, which are most likely to be affected by this disorder.
- Pain emanating, following a surgery, is recognized as one of the most significant aspects where benefits of physiotherapy are more visible. Generally, patients are advised to undergo physiotherapy sessions after surgical procedures irrespective of age and gender, unless the move is contraindicated in specific cases.
- Muscular spasms and muscle shrinking is a highly familiar phenomenon observed in individuals who are relatively less active. Muscle shrinking can often be attributed to very low usage of certain muscles, while muscle spasm can occur when neurons at the affected muscles are irritated. Physiotherapy is observed as both the first line as well as the second line of treatment regimen in such occurrences; a routine for gradual and slow stretching is recommended by physiotherapists involving the muscles of legs, hips, abdomen and lower back, based on their intensity of pain.
- Advanced stages of a physiotherapy treatment regime upgrade the simple stretching exercises to more rigorous ones like specific stabilizing drills, exercises involving balancing machines and/or exercise balls. This aspect of physiotherapy caters to the secondary spine muscles of the human body.
- The area of the body considered to be the core of lower back pain (lower back muscles and muscles of abdomen) requires more than just stretching or exercises involving machines. Workout focused on these core areas are based on a complex set of exercises, which may have to be improvised such that the aforementioned muscles absorb the maximum shock.
- In addition to these conventional exercises, which are based on applications of gravity, some centres offer a different environment for individuals who are unable to perform activities in normal conditions. The concept of aquatic pools addresses the issue, and makes exercising quite an easy feat for the physically challenged individuals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.