Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RoshanYour feedback matters!
I am not able to open my mouth big. I feel pain. Help me out with proper medicine. I know this has happened due to chewing of betel nuts. Please help me out with proper medication.
I am a 26 year old man, my teeth are fine except two of my teeth became very vulnerable from upside.
Sir, I have ulcer in my mouths. Whenever I eat, a small cut during eating turns out to be ulcer. I have this problem for last 6 years. What should I do? I already had underwent many treatment regarding this.
My mom is suffering from acute tooth pain. It started paining suddenly after couple of days. Please suggest the way out. Thankyou.
I used to brush my teeth twice a day, in morning and second just before go to bed, but I have bad smell also. I am thinking that may my toothbrush is wrong or may be the time is less for brushing. How much time I must be give for brushing and what type of brush I can use?
I hav teeth problem, my two molars are already get whole n paining also. So suggest me n tel me which toothpaste I used.
Dear doctor I'm male 29 year old. II have slight knock knees wen I walk I'll go out of balance. So is slight knock knees have a remedy? And also I heard about leg braces and other exercises to fix this prob. Please help me.
My age is 38 f i am a diabetic since 4yrs, my vision getting blurred, my teeth swells blood sometimes also giddiness. I am taking glimeperide 2mg if I go to some other doctor they also tell to take the same medicine only what to do?
I am 24 year male habitual of drinking and smoking .i have very yellow teeth so please suggest what should I do.
Hi Doctor, I am 52 years old, my wisdom teeth are loosening, it looks like it might fall off anytime. What do I do to get it fixed?
Sir from last months I have some itching and little pain in my tongue. There is little hill like structure on the below of my tongue. Sir what is the treatment for it.
If you see blood while brushing your teeth, do not ignore it; it could be a sign of gum disease. A build-up of plaque along the gum line is the main trigger for bleeding gums. If left untreated, it could lead to gingivitis or periodontitis which could further lead to the loss of teeth. Bleeding gums are also caused by:
- Vigorous brushing
- Bleeding disorders or use of blood thinners
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy
- Improper flossing
- Deficiency of vitamin K
- Tooth or gum related infection
- Ill-fitting dentures and braces
In most cases, bleeding gums can be treated at home. Here are a few tips.
- Use a soft bristle toothbrush. Ideally, you should brush your teeth gently after every meal, but if that is not possible, begin and end each day by brushing your teeth.
- Avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol as this can worsen the condition. Instead, rinse your mouth with a warm saline solution or a hydrogen peroxide solution.
- Floss your teeth twice a day to prevent plaque build up. However be careful not to cut your gums.
- Avoid snacking between meals and cut back on your carbohydrate intake. Avoid added sugars as far as possible.
- Massage your gums with an oral irrigation device on a low setting. You could also put pressure on your gums with a gauze pad soaked in ice water to relieve the bleeding.
- Consult your dentist to check that your braces, dentures etc. are well fitted and are not rubbing against your gums or causing sores.
- Avoid aspirin and other blood thinners.
In some cases, these home remedies may not be enough. If you experience severe or long-term bleeding or any other symptoms along with the bleeding, you must consult a dentist immediately. Your dentist will be able to clean your teeth and remove all plaque and tartar on the tooth enamel and under the gum line that may be causing the bleeding. The doctor will also be able to examine the positioning of your teeth to ensure that there is no alignment problem that is reducing the effectiveness of brushing or flossing. Your dentist may also give you a few suggestions on how to overcome this problem. Regular cleaning and dental examinations are crucial to reversing bleeding gums and the diseases associated with it.