Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Roshan DathYour feedback matters!
I am 29 yes old female I have a severe back pain please help me out. With some kind of the excercisrz or any medicines which will cure it permanently.
I have been going through a rough patch lately. I have been masturbating frequently for quite some time now. Now when I masturbate, my left leg goes numb for a few days making it difficult to walk, and my scrotum from underneath the left side starts to hurt. Why is this happening? The leg numbness feels extremely weird, why is this happening?
I am 9 weeks pregnant. I didn't have any vomiting issues till 9 weeks but now I am facing vomiting issue due to this I can't eat much. Also I have backache. How can I get rid of this.
I am a 18 year old. I have severe back pain in right leg. So I can't do jobs and studies. I am currently under treatment for this. I want get more information about this pain.
Sir m jb bi running krta hun to kuch din bad knee se niche or ankel se uppar bahut pain hota h can you tell me proper treatment and any supplement or yah problem kis vvjah se hoti h.
Can a patient having degeneration of l3, l4 and l5 can be treated through acupressure. What are the chances of recovery.
Hello sir. I had fallen from table last year ten I left shoulder dislocated at that tym. I went to hospital and doctor did some minor operation like set hand in origin. And hand became good as normally bt whenever my hand again dislocate. So I want to know it will completely fine as before or not if I do operation.
Hii Doctor. For the last 3 days daily m suffering from uneasiness and vomiting at night. Even hvng pain at right end corner of my stomach at intervals. Even hvng severe backpain every time. Even for last one to two months m hvng pain in breast bone or upper left side at intervals.
Hey m pratik I got injured exact 6 months ago my wrist tissue got teared but still my hand had bot recovered right know Dr. said that their is no treatment for this wat should I do know my no is 7507506766.
My grandfather has pain in knees due to step fall this is found after X ray please guide me with medical advice so that his knees pain can be cured?
I am 21 yr old boy .the pain will occurred in my bone when I walk aur play sports specially in my legs and when I do there is pain in my shoulder please help me to overcome from this problem also prescribe some medicine.
I am ajit age 27 years mai regular volleyball aur badminton khelta hu mera right shoulder me bahut pain hota hai MRI kiya tha par doctor bola normal hai koi problem nahi par x ray me thoda gape dikh raha hai kabhi kabhi bahut jyda pain karta hai Please give me suggestions.
My feet and anklets and legs are getting swollen when I am moving or standing I did all the test but everything is normal is it edema? Pls suggest me what should I do.
Almost 8 out of 10 individuals have low back pain eventually in life. It is one of the top reasons people look for medical treatment. It is likewise the number one reported reason for acupuncture therapy.
Acupuncture started in China over 2,500 years back. It includes inserting slim needles at specific points on the body. As per traditional Chinese practices, the body has more than 2,000 of these points. They are associated by pathways or meridians, which make a stream of energy called Qi (pronounced "chee").
The impacts originate from the centre of our nervous system. Release of chemicals into the muscles, spinal rope, and cerebrum is then triggered.
- To begin with, your acupuncturist will get some information about your medical history. This will help him in exploring the various trouble giving points as avoiding those that may lead to an aggravation of the problem. Also, with this information, the acupuncturist will also be able to arrive at the exact treatment that will suit your body and system, as well as the symptoms that you may be experiencing.
- He or she will then examine your tongue's shape, shading, and covering, feel your heartbeat, and perhaps play out some extra physical examinations depending upon your health. This helps in understanding the various patterns related to sleep, exercise, diet and digestion. In keeping with these findings, the acupuncturist will then home in on the exact points that require treatment.
- Keeping the aforementioned in mind, he/she will then appoint the appropriate treatment plan to address your specific condition.
- To start the needle therapy treatment, you lay easily on a treatment table while exact acupoints are determined on different points of your back.
- Lastly, the fine needles are then tenderly set. The needles are usually sterilised and new before they are inserted.
Benefits for back pain:
- It enhances the body's self-healing process by stimulating the acupuncture points.
- Releases your body from chronic pain and specifically helps the lumbar region in better balance so that back pain is avoided.
- This method warms the body and creates a more congenial environment for pain free good health.
- Protects it against pathogens.
- Contains natural liquids. Changes those liquids into other usable types of energy for the body.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves sleep.
- Improves the digestive framework.
- Gives you a sense of well-being
Apart from infrequent throbbing and soreness at the acupoints, there are no such side effects if you visit an established acupuncturist. If practiced by an experienced acupuncturist, the technique is highly effective and beneficial. Additionally, acupuncture is the safest therapy for back pain.
Individuals suffering from continuous back pain have observed needle therapy to be useful. Numerous Pain Clinics now utilize needle therapy as a standard treatment.