Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Roshan BhandariYour feedback matters!
SIR, I AM 30 YEAR OLD SOME DAYS I HAVE SUFFERING PAIN OF SCIATICA. KINDLY ADVISE ME FOR RELIEVE THIS PAIN.
Excessive pain in legs. Thighs.continuous pain which is terrible. Also a kind of swelling near the ankle part. And complete thighs n legs are heavy as compared to upper part. Am just 24 now and it gives me a very wider look in jeans or leggings. Kindly help for pain and wider legs. It really embarrass me.
Hello doctor, when I used to sit on tour sit. A bitter sound comes from my knees. What should I do. Is it symptom of any big disease. I am not having any other problem in my daily life. Thanks.
i have pain in my knee joints, they feel very weak at times- my arthritis at a very beginning stage am of 50 yrs age- kindly advise
Hi this is mohan, when I wakeup in that time my arms getting numbness. And last few days onwards I didn't get hungry also.
I am a 20 years old female and I am suffering from shoulder joint pain on the right side, and also neck pain as well as back pain in the right side what should I do and whats the problem.?
I am 21 year old. I am suffering from high back pain from nearly 5 months. I have consulted many doctors but all in vain. Please provide your advice.
I am suffering from stress pain in my left leg for last3 weeks. I can't walk properly. Please suggest me some medicine.
Can I still carry on with normal daily life after a joint replacement surgery or any precautions are required?
Sir I have already taken an MRI scan reporting that there is a problem in L3, L4,L5 (1-2 MM )GAP and right hand side spinal cord nerve (near hip) has been buldged with inflammable pain. I also have piles complaint for nearly 20 years. Suggest me a cure for the above problems sir.
I have a severe back pain from the last 6 months. Even I do yoga then too the pain do not go. Kindly suggest me something.
Suffering from knee pain and uric acid is 9.5 mg/dl and thyroid (TSH) is 5.78 uIU/ML. Please help me.
I am a 20Year old boy. When I sit and study for many hours a severe back pain occurs. What is your suggestions to avoid that.
Chronic back pain may occur due to a variety of reasons. Sometimes, it may be due to conditions like osteoporosis or arthritis and at other times, it may be due to an injury or a slip disc caused by such an injury. Injuries to the spinal cord can also trigger chronic back pain. There are numerous ways of dealing with chronic back pain, which may be debilitating, if not treated properly.
10 ways of managing this pain.
- Medication: One of the ways of managing chronic back pain is with the help of anti-inflammatory drugs as well as pain killers like ibuprofen. However, do keep in mind that these medicines must be consumed only if they are prescribed by the doctor. Anticonvulsants and anti-depressants can also help in preventing pain that emanates from the nerves of the region.
- Surgery: Surgery can be done by the doctors in case the pain is extreme and severe. This kind of surgery usually aims at implanting devices and tools that can support the slipped disc, which may cause pinched nerves.
- Electrotherapy: This kind of therapy can help in reducing pain by releasing low-voltage electric stimulation that helps in dealing with the sensory nervous system.
- Exercises: Muscle strengthening exercises will help in a better balance. Also, other physiotherapy exercises can help in reducing back pain significantly by targeting the points that create pain and by pinching of the nerves.
- Relaxation techniques: There are a number of relaxation techniques that one can turn to so as to reduce the pain. This pain can also be managed with the help of meditation and breathing exercises, which can serve as an alternative means of treatment.
- Rest: With proper rest, one can do away with chronic pain. Yet, if it is a nerve-based issue, then the doctor may ask you not too lie down for long stretches and to walk regularly so that inflammation and pain does not set in.
- Heat: Heat therapy or heat compresses as well as hot water bags can be used for pain relief.
- Prolotherapy: In this method, an irritant solution is injected into the back so as to stimulate better blood circulation. This process also aids in faster ligament repair.
- Opioid fusion pump installation: These pumps are surgically implanted so that opioid agents are delivered straight to the spinal cord, which can treat and manage chronic back pain.
- Injections: These are usually considered as blocks that deliver steroids to the ligaments and joints. Also, one may have to take corticosteroid injections in order to deal with a very painful case. These epidural injections are usually best for temporary relief. One will need more long term treatment or management methods in order to effectively deal with and reduce pain.