Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Roshan BhandariYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old man. I had pain in in meleg knee. While I am walk more or play cricket it will starts. What I will do?
Sir I am 47 year old lived in faridabad haryana presently I am suffering from heavy pain in my left foot which become red in color and slewed sir I am using esgypyrin tablets for relief but it may caused high amount of acid. Please suggest me what would I do with ?
I'm suffering from back pain since 1 month and can't sleep comfortable. Can y suggest me what shall I do?
I am 64 years old suffering from middle and upper back pain what stiffness in neck for the last two years. Lost 15kg weight in 2 years due to vigorous gym routine. Test shows degeneration etc.
I received a large, oily depot injection in my deltoid (left upper shoulder) area, which I believe was not done properly as it immediately swelled up and was very painful for days afterwards. The injection was supposed to dissipate within 6 weeks, but now, 6 months later, the medicine is still active (antabuse/disulfiram). And recently, the swelling is worse, and still painful, 6 months later! I aspirated 2 oily droplets about 1cm big with ultrasound guidance a couple of days ago, but the swelling is still there, and so is the effects of this medicine. What can I do to get this terrible medicine out of my arm? thank you for the help!
I am suffer from orthopedic problem. My one leg is weak than other leg. Sometimes my leg feels pain. Its condition is improved or not?
Having pain in lower back since 2 years. My x-ray says: there is slight posterior wedging of l4 and l5 seen. Bodies of vertebrae are normal. Intervertebral spaces are normal. Skiogram shows slight posterior wedging of l4 and l5 may be associated with injury? adv - follow up and mri scan if needed.
Sir my mother is 68 year old she is suffering from knee pain since last one month she had pain in back side of knee which ayurvedic treatment you prescribed for her.
I have hurt my knee as my knee got twisted while turning around. I was unable to walk for 3-4 days and slowly slowly started walking with the help of physiotherapy. It's been 3 months now and my walk has improved but at times my knee hurts as well as there is stiffness after sitting for a while. I am female ,45 years old. I do not squat as it hurts.
I have problem in my knee. I feel hurt when I walk and during sitting my knee pains everyday. I am regularly doing exercise but not getting the relief from pain. What should I do to get rid of this problem. During walking also pain persists and I feel heavy legs. Also there is problem in bending the knee. I am unable to play cricket since last many days only due to this problem. So please suggest me the ways to get rid from this problem. I will always be thankful to you for solving my problem.
Dear Doctor I am 23 years old student. From Last few months my left leg is paining and I feel current like sensation and also worm moving like feeling it increases when I walk or move my leg. Kindly advise solutions for the same.
Juvenile arthritis also known as juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and is a chronic, systematic and inflammatory disease, which causes damage to joints or damages of connective tissues. Symptoms include fever, rashes and hepato-spleenomegaly. This disease is persistent and inflammatory in nature and occurs before the age of sixteen. Homeopathy is widely used to cure juvenile arthritis. Here is a list of the best homeopathic medicines used to treat juvenile arthritis along with the symptoms based on which they are prescribed.
- Abrotanum: This homeopathic medicine is used when a child is suffering from juvenile arthritis and is unable to move. Symptoms include soreness and paleness and the condition worsens in the morning. Gouts may occur in the wrists or ankles. Inflammatory rheumatism is indicated before the start of swelling. Marasmus of children may occur signified by marked emaciation, especially in the leg. The skin tends to hang loose and gets flabby. Constipation and diarrhea occur.
- Aconite: Aconite is a homeopathic remedy, which is used in arthritis where there is tearing pain in the limbs. Violent pulls in the joints and bones are experienced. Contraction of the tendons and feeling stiff in the flexor muscles are other symptoms. Cramps affect several limbs. Aconite is used in early stages of juvenile arthritis. Atmospheric changes affect the patient, and dark hair, and eyes are developed. The muscle fibres becomes rigid.
- Apis: Apis is used in oedematous swellings and synovitis. The knee gets swollen, sensitive, sore and shiny along with stinging pain. The feet also swell and feel extra large. There is a rheumatic pain in the backside and in the limbs. The fingertips and hands become numb, and the patient is tired. Glands are enlarged or indurated.
- Arsenicum Album: This homeopathic medicine is used in juvenile arthritis where the patient experiences acute pain in the arms and hands. The pain begins from the elbow and extends to the armpits. There is an acute, pulling and shooting sensation in the wrists. The fingers swell as well along with pain in the finger bones. Cramps occur in the legs and swelling is felt in the palms at night. The hips experience acute pain as well, which extends to the thighs, groins and ankle bones.
- Belladona: Belladona is used for joint and bone pains. The pains generally increase at night and during the afternoon. Any kind of movement or touch leads to aggravation in the pain. Palpitations in muscles are caused. Cramps, spasms and movements which are convulsive are indicated.
Homeopathy is an ideal remedy for treatment of juvenile arthritis. Homeopathy being purely natural has no side effects and puts a check on all underlying causes of juvenile arthritis.