Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Rosh R.mYour feedback matters!
Hallo I have a partially erupted impacted wisdom tooth and cleaning in between has been hard. Should I have it removed and are there complications likely to arise?
I am 26 yrs old female . I had so much pain in my teeth (left side upper one) I also had gap in between two teeth tats why its is so paining please suggest me anything.
For healthier teeth, flossing daily in a sawing motion is highly recommended. Take the floss to the point where the teeth meet the gums.
Sir I am 23 year old man. Mera problem hai ki mere teeth pile colour ka hai. White colour ka teeth nhi nhi. Please suggest to me healthy and white teeth. Please help to me.
मै 23 साल का हु। आज मैंने अपने निचले जबडे के दांतों की सफाई करवाई ह क्योकि दांतों के पीछे teethstone थे ,और 2 दिन से मेरे निचले जबड़े के दांतो में बहुत हल्का सा दर्द था to dentist bola ki teeth clean krwa lo problem solve ho jayegi or koi problem nhi h. Now mere friends kh rhe h ki teeth ki sfayi karne k bad enki root khul jate h or teeth size big ho jata h or root me yellow color ki गन्दगी type kuchh bhr jata h .is it right, sir g? I'm very worried about this prob. please help me as soon as possible .thnku.
I have a very bad breath. I take care while brushing. But it doesn't change anything. I fear to speak in public. May I have the best solution for this. Or do you recommend a toothpaste?
Hello doctor, I have tooth ache from last two days. I can't eat properly. Pls suggest what should I do?
Hi , I had widow teeth nut that teeth is coverd by sidelayer skin and that teeth is broken it to pieces twice now I am unable to chew right side due to skin covered the teeth please help me with a solution.
Iam started brushing my teeth twice a day, morn n at night 6 months ago. But still my teeth have yellow coloured. How can I make it whiter?
I am 17 years old. Every week ulcers are produced in my mouth they are very painful and it is effecting my mouth? what is the reason and what is it's cure.
My teeth is yellow with fluoride What treatment is best for me please suggest me I want white teeth back.
I am suffering from sensivity if teeth pls give solution i Have also use shy tooth paste but nothing effect.
I am having a problem in my mouth, when the summer season comes I have been in the problem of Oral ulcer in my mouth at lower and upper lips and around the teeth corners. Please give me any solution?
I have problems about my teeth. Sometimes its bleeding through my gums. I used brush and paste. Sensitivity are also the main problem. What will I do.
It’s something most people have suffered one time or another and one that many people dread—a toothache. When people are in pain, they don’t know what to do. How soon should they get to the dentist?? Should they try to just deal with it on their own? What do they do?
Obviously, the first thing to do is call your dentist’s Clinic. Leave a message or ask any staff who answer how quickly you can be seen. Describe the ache, its location and what makes it worse. Heat? Cold? Pressure? Lying down? Standing up? Are your gums bleeding in that area? Is there any pus being discharged? Is there a bad taste in your mouth? Is the pain continuous or does it only come on at certain times? Is there any fever?
They key is to get to the dentist as soon as possible. A toothache means that you actually have a health problem. Putting this off will only make things get worse. And even if the pain eases up, the underlying cause for the pain hasn’t been addressed. Infections do more than cause pain—they can actually cause further problems if not handled. Therefore, you must get to a dentist as quickly as you can. At Smile Up Dental Care & Implant Center, the Clinic of Dr. Ratnika Agarwal, we have emergency after hours because of this exact reason. The first thing to do is call and let us know what problem you’re having.
However, even with the fastest trip to the dentist, you still may be in pain for a couple hours. Following are a few tips to follow while you’re on the way to the Clinic.
Fast Toothache Remedies:
The best remedy for a toothache depends on the most likely cause for your toothache. While you will need a dental exam and perhaps an x-ray to know the exact cause, you can use these gentle solutions to get any improvement possible:
- Gum Infection. If you have swelling and pain around a tooth but no fever and little or no pain on chewing, you may simply have an infection in your gum. Start with flossing gently to remove any food particles that could be irritating your gums. Then rinse your mouth thoroughly with warm salt water.You can also soothe irritated gums with aloe vera. Massage aloe juice on your gums with a clean finger for one to two minutes. Then rinse with warm water.
Warm and cold compresses held up to your face next to the swollen gums can also help. Start with a warm, moist compress for five minutes, then follow with a cold compress held against the face until it starts to feel numb. Repeat this cycle two or three times. If the pain returns, you can go through this cycle again.
An antiseptic mouth rinse can also help. Ask your pharmacist to recommend one for you. Swish through your mouth and teeth for 30 seconds, then rinse thoroughly.
- Tooth Infection. If you have an infection in your tooth or jawbone, you might have a fever, and there would be a swelling in the gum or in the jaw over the root of the tooth. It’s likely to hurt when you chew. Your breath may be bad and you may have a sour taste in your mouth. You may notice pus draining into your mouth. In this case, your only remedy is an over-the-counter pain reliever and arriving in your dentist’s chair on an emergency basis. Look for ibuprofen or acetaminophen, unless there’s any allergy or sensitivity to these pain relievers.
- Trauma. If you receive a blow to a tooth or bite a foreign object in your food, cold compresses
used as described above can help ease the pain until you see your dentist.
With the right care, it’s possible to go your whole life without a toothache. Here’s what you should do to avoid this problem:
- Brush your teeth twice a day with a soft toothbrush. Focus on brushing gently for two full minutes, not forgetting the teeth all the way in the back of your mouth.
- Floss every day. This is important but many people don’t make the time for it. If you have a bridge or two, flossing under your bridge (with floss threaders) will help your bridge last longer and extract food particles that might irritate or infect your gums.
- See your dentist regularly. If you follow his or her treatment advice, you’ll be able to handle any problems while they are small. In most cases, it’s a problem that has been developing for quite a while that turns into a toothache.
The key thing to remember is to not wait a single minute! When you realize you have a toothache, call your dentist immediately and ask them to squeeze you into their schedule. This is, by far, the best solution to any tooth, gum or mouth pain.