Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rose CherianYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic person at tje age of31, with ahectic schedule, consuming glimepiride & Metformin 2+500 mg, twice daily, but in last 15 daus sugar level has reached 350 at PP. Please help.
From last 15 days I am facing problems while passing stool .in morning after 2-3 droppings suddenly blood starts dropping from anus. Its not painful while passing stool btu while washing its causing slight burning sensation om inner side .and when I stretch the skin little bit and try to clean anal area the burning sensation increases .i have stopped eating non veg, oily and spicy food from last 15 days and intermediately using polurite cream as recommended by my family doctor. Even after following this the blood is dropping randomly after 2-3 day. Please suggest if it s a serious issue and what can be done to cure it.
Hello dear Sir I have one problem I have suffering cold problem in last five month pls give me advise.
I am 55 yrs there is formation of between foot and knee no itching but formation of little wounds just like small cut. I seek your guidance and suggest remedy thro any medicine
I am 43 year male I am diabetic patient please solve my problem. tell me the best way to control it?
Breakfast is the first meal of the day, so ideally it should also be the largest meal of the day. There are many foods that you may eat for breakfast, but not all of them are beneficial to your health. So, you should pick foods that provide your body with the necessary nutrients in the right quantities.
The best breakfast foods are:
- Oatmeal: Oats contain complex carbohydrates and fiber that induce satiety. They are also rich in potassium, folate and Omega-3 fatty acids, which are beneficial for the body. You can combine oats with honey and chopped fruits to add flavor and taste.
- Greek yoghurt: Yoghurt is a derivative of milk, rich in protein and probiotics. It is extremely beneficial for weight loss, your digestive system and overall body. You may add chopped apples and mangoes to the yoghurt and make a smoothie for your breakfast.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit helps in optimizing your blood sugar levels and insulin sensitivity. It also promotes satiety and contains high amount of immunity boosting elements. You can combine this fruit with complex carbs, such as whole wheat pasta and a protein source to balance the meal.
- Bulgar wheat: Bulgar wheat or broken wheat is a good source of fiber and manganese; it is also a complex carbohydrate, which promotes blood sugar stability. You may boil Bulgar wheat along with vegetables to make porridge, add a boiled egg to the mix and you have a super healthy breakfast dish.
- Whole wheat wraps: Whole wheat is rich in magnesium, which reduces the chance of metabolic disorders, such as diabetes. It is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties along with keeping your blood sugar steady. Stir fry some vegetables and then wrap it in a whole wheat pita bread. This will also add vitamins and antioxidants in large measure thus, adding quality nutrition to your breakfast.
- Upma: Upma is a very healthy and light dish for breakfast as it contains carbohydrates, fats and proteins in a balanced amount. It is digested slowly in the body; hence it does not spike your blood sugar levels. It also promotes satiety and does not cause bloating. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.