Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RoopashreeYour feedback matters!
Tooth ache since one week. I had shown to a Doctor he told me I will require a root canal. Is it painful?
I am a male of 22 yrs old I have find out bleeding of blood in my brushing of teeth and I chewing gutkha min 5 yrs my teeth are have dark shades how to remove it what can I do for controlling of bleeding blood from teeth.
Hi, i'm 18 year old from last fours months i'm sick my symptoms changes time after time fifteen days back I was feeling 2) nervousness in whole body specially heart and stomach 3) insomnia 4) dry mouth 5) health anxiety 6) i'm feeling my mind blank 7) feeling of getting crazy 8) heavyness on head 9) drowsiness 10) nausea 11) heart palpitations 12) muscle tension 13) restlessness 14) dizziness 15) always one thought remain in mind that when I will fine always thinking about health after than I got fine for 7 days now from last four days i'm feeling i'm feeling 1) heavyness on my head 2) excessive dizziness 3) excessive drowsiness, 4excessive nervousness 5, disbalanced, 6) excessive tiredness, 7) something like deafness in my ear 8 worried, 8) feeling of my mind getting blank 9) dis orientation, 10) difficult in concentrate on a past event 11) memory disturbing 12) health anxiety this all from last four months my signs and synptoms changes time after time I consult many physican but nothing improve i'm unable to understand what happens to me please suggest me what to do I take these medicine in past I take these medicine I take 1) etizolam 2) para cr (paroxentine) 3) riser 4) escitalopram (cipralex) 5) propanolol please suggested me what to do? help me.
I can not eat chilli, hot & cold product, I can not open my mouth big normally, this is happened because I use to take pan and gutka, nuts regularly. Now I realise my gum problem, so please give me some medicine or advice so I can prevent it. Thanks.
My age is 65 problem is my mouth gets dry in the night about 1 to 3 am and thereby distrbance in sleep. Advise home remedy/ayurvedi/allopathic remedy.
I need to ask you how to gain weight. I have tried taking banana shakes but that does not do much and instead makes my throat ache. I really need to put on some weight. Is Nutrigain or opting for a gym a good option. Let me know a proper diet chart. I also need to increase my breast size along with this. I am right now weighing 47 KGS with 5'3" height. Please suggest.
Hello Sir, My daughter is 3 years old and uske ek teeth main keeda lag gaya hai. Please suggest kya karna chahiye. Kya filling karwani hogi? Or ye treatment painful to nhi hoga.
Hi doctor. I am 24 years old. I am a girl. Actually I got my tooth replacement done 5 years back. I have got gap teeth so my doctor advised to go for replacement. But now my gums are swelling & my teeth doesn't appear good when smile. I can't smile or laugh properly. Please help me! I need it.
Diabetes and Dental Disease : *A two way street*.
Diabetes is a *multifactorial* disease that affect various organ of our body like heart, kidney, eyes and of course not sparing one of the vital organ like mouth including teeth and gums. Teeth and gums are indispensable Do us as we chew our food. Digestion begin in mouth. diabetes affect our oral cavity leads to loosening of tooth, swelling of gums, and also bone loss around the teeth leads to pus pain, discomfort. Researchers have proved diabetes to be a double edge sword means it impairs sugar control & also let our body fail to cope with it.
*Dental Surgeons* play a key role in diagnosing diabetes and also treat the symptoms related to diabetes and also controls sugar through dental treatment.
So diabetic patients warrant urgent referral to *dental surgeons* and get all round treatment of oral cavity.
Remember the notion goes in its way:
"Pain is mandatory but suffering is optional.
Thanks and Regards
Dr. Souvagya Ranjan Kar
Dear Sir, now I have to replace my front 3 theeths so which are the best crowns present I have metal crown fixed.
Small painful mouth sores can be anywhere in the mouth lips, soft palate, hard palate, cheeks, gum base, tongue and even on the roof of the mouth. When situated inside the mouth, they can cause pain during eating or swallowing, especially with hot or spicy foods. A bigger cause for concern is that these mouth sores or mouth ulcers or canker sores could be an indication of an underlying health condition. A lot of chronic diseases, including HIV, herpes, and syphilis, manifest themselves as mouth sores. The following are some of the health conditions to watch out for when you have mouth sores. Each disease has characteristic appearance and so very often are easy to identify.
1. Herpes simplex (HSV1): The herpes simplex virus causes sores on the lips only which are usually painful with red blisters that last about 10 to 14 days. These are caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 and the sores appear about 20 days after contracting the virus. Also, once they enter the system, they can cause recurrent attacks especially when the immunity is low.
2. Canker sore: The most common type of mouth ulcer, they are also known as aphthous ulcers and are usually seen on the soft tissues of the mouth (not the hard palate or the gum base). These are generally innocuous and heal within 5 to 7 days. Do reach out for medical help if there are more than 5 to 6 bouts of canker sores in a year.
3. Oral thrush: Also known as candidiasis, this is where there are whitish lesions on the tongue and the insides of the mouth. Candida is a fungus that is normally present in the mouth, but when the immune system is weakened, it can lead to an infection, orally manifested as white lesions. These are typical and appear in toddlers and in patients with anemia, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, or cancer patients on chemotherapy.
4. HIV/AIDS: Another disease which first can be diagnosed in the mouth is HIV/AIDS. In the first stages of infection, known as acute retroviral syndrome, where the first symptoms of the disease begin to manifest, oral ulcers are one of the first symptoms. With the other associated symptoms, more workup for diagnosis should be done followed by appropriate treatment.
5. Oral cancers: The lining of the inside of the mouth can develop cancer and usually it appears in the form of chronic non healing ulcer that just does not go away. Seen anywhere in the mouth, nonhealing ulcers are a cause for concern and should be investigated and treated.
As seen above, mouth sores may be harmless often, but in some cases, may have something more to tell about the health in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.