Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am 25 year old boy. I am suffering from premature graying of hair. Graying of hair started when I was 15 year old. Around 10-15% of grey hairs at present. What should I do to regain natural hair colour?
Hello mam I am 22 years old I am getting pimples on my fore head. What I have to do to reduce my pimples please give me suggestion.
My age is 35, since my childhood I am having asthma. From the last 15 years I am using rotacaps capsules inhaler. In the meen time I have not consulted any doctor for this.
My son is 13year old, he remain suffer from asthma in winter, also remain pain is legs in the night.
Hi Dr, I have excess hair over my body on chest and legs. How to get rid of them with any painless procedure or how to reduce their growth once removed over a period of time?
Sir I am suffering from swelling of right thyroid gland, parathyroid gland and some part of right cheek near to the ear from last 4 to 5 years. I took treatments from ENT specialist and they had given some steroids containing medicines. But it couldn't stop it. They had diagnosed it as kimura's disease. Sir I have problems of right testicle gland. It swelled and normally larger than left one. Sir I have bad habit of masturbation... Should there relation between these two problems? What are you refer to me and what are the remedies?
I am a 23 year old female. From 2-3 days, I have started having problem while urinating. There is itching and also pain towards the end of the process. Sometimes I just came from there. Please help.
I hav a lot of hairfall nd frizeness in my hair..totally rough hair..evn lot of white hairs as well..am only of 22
My mother is getting very little sleep and is very tired most of the time. I lost my father 2 years ago.
My fathers echo report says his heart function is 30-35%. So doctor suggested to do Angiography but he is not physically fit for angio till heart pumping will be normal 55-60%. Is there chances of blockages in angio report?
I am 16. But my face glow is like 22. More pimples are there. Please dr, tell me some ideas to clear all pimples.
Peyronie's disease is usually associated with erectile dysfunction, severe anxiety and reduced testosterone levels. It is a problem predominantly found in 3-9% of adult men, especially after 40 years of age. In the disease, a scar tissue is formed in the outer layer of the penis called tunica albuginea.
It is not known exactly what causes peyronie's disease, however, there are some factors, which make it more likely than others. Here are those factors:
- Genes: genes are also a possible cause of peyronie's disease.
- Trauma: This is the most common factor which causes peyronie's disease. It is believed that when someone suffers from tiny bleeding of the penis, which is very common in patients of diabetes, the plaque starts to build up. The injury or trauma, which causes the bleeding may go unnoticed as well.
The symptoms of peyronie's disease vary, such as:
- Pain on erection: There is usually pain in erection during the initial phase.
- Scars: Tissue may form on other parts of the body, as well including the hand and feet. In fact, it has been said that men who have scarring in the hand, which affect the fingers are more likely to contract the disease as well.
- Bent penis: When the penis becomes hard before sex, it may bend downwards or sideways by more than 15 degree, so the vaginal entry becomes impossible or is painful for the partner.
- Wait and watch: It is worth noting the acute phase with pain is treated by wait and watch, controlling contributory factors like diabetes, low testosterone and psychogenic factors. Antioxidants are useful. Large number of cases are relieved of the pain in 1 to 1.5 years.
- Surgery: This is a last option when peyronie's disease has not gone on it's own and medicines are not helping either. The two most common procedures performed are removing the plaque and putting a tissue graft in its place and also removing the tissue opposite the plaque to counter the bending effect. The results are fairly good.Going for a penile implant is the last option, which is a permanent solution and is commonly done in India. And, the success rate for penile implant is also very high.