Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Roopa T V

MBBS, Post Graduate Diploma in Maternity and Child Health (PGDMCH)

Gynaecologist, Bangalore

17 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Dr. Roopa T V MBBS, Post Graduate Diploma in Maternity and Child Health... Gynaecologist, Bangalore
17 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Roopa T V
Dr. Roopa T V is a popular Gynaecologist in Nagarbhavi, Bangalore. She has been a successful Gynaecologist for the last 17 years. She has completed MBBS, Post Graduate Diploma in Maternity and Child Health (PGDMCH) . You can visit her at Rajeswari Clinic in Nagarbhavi, Bangalore. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Roopa T V on

Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Post Graduate Diploma in Maternity and Child Health (PGDMCH) - Indira Gandhi Open University, - 2008
Languages spoken
Professional Memberships
Indian Medical Association (IMA)


Book Clinic Appointment

Rajeswari Clinic

#47/1, Thungabadra Street, 2nd Main, 6th Croos, Maruti Nagar, Nagarabhavi. Landmark: Near Maruti TempleBangalore Get Directions
100 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Roopa T V

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 28 yrs old female. I am suffering from irregular periods from last 2 months. What I should I do?

Homeopath, Faridabad
*take pulsitila 1m, 5 drops daily morning empty stomach for 7 days. *take ferrum phos 6x, 5 tabs thrice a day. If you get the periods within 7 days then stop pulsitila and if not then get a usg lower abdomen done. Revert me with report.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

She is pregnant for confirmed. About 30 days. Don't want baby. What should she do?

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, Please get an ultrasound confirmation of intrauterine pregnancy and rule out ectopic and then can visit a gynaecologist for medical abortion for unplanned pregnancy.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to have a proper and safe sex so as to avoid pregnancy and diseases provided not to use condoms?

MBBS, DGO, DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
Gynaecologist, Chennai
To avoid pregnancy there are alternatives like pills and intra uterine devices.But for preventing diseases sexually transmitted using condoms is the only way apart from having a stable single partnership.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Jabalpur
divya family clinic
6 people found this helpful

I want to tighten my vagina. Is there any medicine for the same. I heard am or v tight gel.

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Vadodara
They are usually not that effective.. if you want then you will have to go for reconstructive surgery of vagina...
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am facing infertility issues and gynae advised me for PCR menstrual blood test. wats PCR Mentrual blood for? I have undergone tube test and they were patent. Do i still need to go for PCR menstrual blood.

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
If tubes are patent, I don't recommend PCR. Usually PCR is done to detect pelvic tuberculosis in blocked tube. Again, PCR test has many fallacies, it may be wrongly positive when you don't actually have TB. So, in my opinion, there is no need for PCR unless you are having very scanty menstrual flow.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hlo sir, me and my gf have unprotected sex but I have the doubt that whether my gf was pregnant or not if she the what can we do for destroy it please help.

General Physician, Faridabad
You have to wait for the period. Do pregnancy test after missing 7--10 days of your period, then you will come to know. Then consult gynaecologist. Thanks.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi Doctor, I have sporadic mild pain at left or right abdomen. This pain last for 2 sec only. This happens only 5 or 6 days prior to my periods. I do not have irregular periods. We are in planning for pregnancy. Regards, Asri.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MS - Counselling and Psychotherapy
Ayurveda, Jammu
Hello lybrate-user it's normal so don't worry but if you r planning for conception than take other precautions like avoid stairs, walk slowly, avoid papaya dry fruits. U can ask for further information n details.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor. My last period date was 5th of Feb, i have 28 days cycle.I had unprotected sex on 2nd march. My periods were suppose to come on around 5th to 6th march but its delayed by 5 days. Could I be pregnant? please help as v r not planning baby as of now.

MBBS, DNB - Obstetrics and Gynecology, DGO
Gynaecologist, Delhi
You were in safe period when you had sec. Wait till 10 March.And do a pregnancy test. This month is 28 days so you need to wait for 3-4 days extra.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 year married girl get pregnant first but today I got bleeding why wht the reason.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
Any bleeding during pregnancy should be regarded as a process of abortion which should be evaluated immediately with the ultrasound and with the correct treatment that process can be stopped. This could be normal implantation bleeding also which can only be confirmed be ultrasound.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

She has been facing discharge of white water from vagina for a week is it serious if flow is high in amount.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Noida
She suffering leucorrhea its become in ladies as (dhatt jana) in men. It is harmful of pregnancy & full body, take ayurveda treatment
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 years old having a problem of pcod in border line. My periods are irregular. Is there any requirement of immediate treatment? What are the problems associated with this in my future? Please suggest me an advice and tell me some home remedies for this.

PG Hom, London, BHMS
Homeopath, Mumbai
Hello lybrate-user, if you have border line pcod, the best way to stay away from it is by performing regular exercise. You can perform any exercise that you are comfortable with but I would suggest you do yoga. Yogic asanas like paschimottanasan, suryanamaskar, tadasan and shirshasan together are very beneficial for pcod. If you regularly perform these exercises and walk for at least 30 minutes a day, you will prevent pcod. A minimum exercise of 1 hour is needed in a day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 31 years old unmarried female. My periods are irregular and scanty. I have been doing homeopathy treatment. I also got my ultrasound done which was normal. Still my periods are irregular and scanty. I got the following test done S.tsh , S.fsh , S. Prolactin and Haemogram and all reports are ok except that RBC count is 4.98 whereas the highest value is 4.80. Pls advise.

DGO, MD, MRCOG, CCST, Accredation in Colposcopy
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
I would advice you get a tb pcr done as well to exclude pelvic tuberculosis as this also can cause scanty and irregular periods. Further tests required will depend on this report.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can PCOS Affect my Health in the Long Run?

MBBS, DGO, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MRCOG
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Can PCOS Affect my Health in the Long Run?

Long Term Health Consequences of PCOS

You are at greater risk of developing the following long-term health problems if you have PCOS:

1) Insulin resistance and diabetes

If your blood glucose does not stay normal, this can lead to diabetes. One or two in every ten women with PCOS go on to develop diabetes at some time. If you have PCOS, your risk of developing diabetes is increased further if you:

- Are over 40 years of age
- Have relatives with diabetes
- Developed diabetes during a pregnancy (known as gestational diabetes)
- Are obese (body mass index or BMI over 30).

2) High blood pressure

Women with PCOS tend to have high blood pressure, which may be related to insulin resistance and to being overweight, rather than the PCOS itself. High blood pressure can lead to heart problems and should be treated.

3) Heart disease in later life

Developing heart disease is linked to health conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure. If you have a high cholesterol level you may be advised to take medication (statins) to reduce the risk of heart problems.

4) Cancer

If you have less than three periods in a year), the endometrium (lining of the uterus) can thicken and this may lead to endometrial cancer in a small number of women.There are different ways to protect the lining of the womb using the hormone progesterone. You should visit your doctor if you are having lesser number of periods in a year. She will then prescribe a medicine to help you get the period. PCOS does not increase your chance of breast, cervical or ovarian cancer.

5) Depression and mood swings

The symptoms of PCOS may affect how you see yourself and how you think others see you. It can lower your self-esteem.

6) Snoring and daytime drowsiness

PCOS can lead to fatigue or sleepiness during the day. It is also associated with snoring.

8 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are the natural foods and otc medicines that induce menstruation and abortion if pregnancy is there? Pls reply.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, Advanced Infertility
IVF Specialist, Kolkata
Any kind of OTC medicines are not safe for use to abort without advise from a qualified doctor. There are no such foodstuff which induce abortions.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Wt is the treatment for PCOD problem how can I get solution from this problem, my periods or irregular I get 2 to 6 months gap between cycle because of PCOD how can I Regulus it. Please give me solution, my age 25, wight 75, unmarried, I have this problem from past 8 years.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Kolkata
Take ashokarista 3tsf bdpc for three months. Briddhibadhika and kanchanar guggulu tab 2 tab bdpc each.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mom is a fallopian tube carcinoma patient. She undergone two surgeries and one complete cycle of chemotherapy. She is under weight. Around 35 kgs. Does she require any further treatment? Or is there any chances of recurrence of carcinoma anymore? Her recent can 125 test shows 13.

DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), PGDHHM, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Yes, there is chances of recurrence of carcinoma. So follow up in treatment according to doctor advised.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed