Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Roopa T V
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Roopa T VYour feedback matters!
Drink one glass of bitter melon juice daily to heal liver problems. Keep consuming this continuously for a week to see results
Boil bitter melon leaves or fruits in water and consume it every day to fight against infections. This also helps to build your immunity
Bitter melon juice benefits include helping to overcome type 2 diabetes. It has been a part of the Chinese and Indian ancient medicine for a long time but only recent research has proven that it is no folklore. Type 2 diabetes is caused partially due to the inability of a cell to absorb the sugar in the blood due to insufficient insulin or due to the development of resistance to insulin. In both cases, the cells are unable to absorb the sugar due to the ineffectiveness of the insulin produced. The absorption of sugar occurs due to the activation of AMP-activated protein kinase in the cells. Bitter gourd activates these kinases due to which the absorption of sugar increases and hence, aids in bringing diabetes under control. Green juice for diabetics: cucumbers, green apples, bitter melon, celery, half green capsicum (bell pepper). Bitter melon contains certain chemicals that are like insulin which help to reduce the blood sugar levels.
Kidney And Bladder:
Bitter melon helps to maintain a healthy liver and bladder. It is also useful in curing kidney stones
Bitter melon can prevent cancer cells from multiplying .
Bitter melon contains antioxidants that help to flush out your system. This improves your metabolism and digestive systems, thus helping you lose weight quickly. The two other major factors that aid in weight loss are the calorie control and filling components. Calorie control happens as such because vegetables are low in calories that allow you to consume more quantities of them.
I am 17 years old. My weight is 80kg. I am not having my periods regularly. And i need to cut down my belly. Which medicine will be effective?
My cousin is 24 years old unmarried girl. She is pregnant of 4-5 weeks. Our family want to abort because of obvious reasons. My question is 1. Is abortion safe? 2. Is that painful and critical? 3. How much time it takes? 4. What is the cost involved in it? Please suggest some way. Thanks.
I am 27 years old married man. My marriage has past over one and half year but still my wife is not conceiving. Although I have been consulted the Dr. For me and all the test reports are normal according to the doctor. Should I visit to a doctor for my wife. Her periods are on time every month. Please suggest me what should I do? Looking forward for your valuable advice.
I have high flow in my periods in the 1st 2days of menstruation. What should I do and is that normal.
I'm a 21 years old female, going to get married in next few months. I wanted to ask is hormonal pills like Unwanted 21 days & Saheli safe to consume. Also if one indulges in unprotected sex, safeguards against pregnancy. Which pills are the best to consume to avoid pregnancy & regular periods and how are they supposed to be taken (1st day of period./ how many days/time)
2. Find a low-impact exercise you enjoy.
3. Give physical therapy a try: a physical therapist can help design an exercise program that fits your individual ability level and teach you proper techniques to spare your joints.
4. Get enough rest and relaxation.
5. Make sure you're getting enough sleep: arthritis pain can interfere with a good night's sleep. However, proper sleep is necessary for overall health.
6. Use ice and/or heat: for many people with arthritis pain, ice can help relieve pain and swelling and heat can help ease stiffness.
7. Apply a topical pain reliever:
8. Use an oral pain reliever: ask your doctor about your options. Oral pain medications are commonly used to treat osteoarthritis symptoms.
9. Consider injections: persistent arthritis pain may respond to treatment with injections. Available options include corticosteroids, which can be used up to 2 or 3 times a year to relieve severe pain. Talk to your doctor about the benefits and risks of injectable treatments for knee pain.
10. Talk to your doctor about surgery: if you have severe osteoarthritis symptoms that interfere with daily life and do not respond to conservative treatment, surgery may be necessary. Ask your doctor about arthroscopic procedures or total knee replacement, may be necessary.