Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Roopa SriYour feedback matters!
any treatments is there for tinnitus ? no other complaints except having hypertension n taking Amlodeipine 5 mg dail. No ailments at all.
After swimming I get water in my ear When I try to get it out with ear-bud my ear get hurt can you please advice.
He has a problem that he bleeds through his nose almost every other day whats the problem he is not so overweighted.
I'm 45 years old male. I got an injection for small throat problem seven weeks back. IN the third week after that I got intermittent raise in body temperature especially in the evenings for four days. On 23 rd day I noticed a pea nut sized round pimple like thing on my penile ring.(no itch, no pain). It became small within a day and vanished in one week. During the fifth week I got anxious and sleepless and got fatigue in day time. On 42nd day I noticed some rashes about 10 nos at the center of my chest (no itch no pain. They vanished in three days. I doubt the rashes might be present earlier as I couldn't notice due to the hairs in my chest. Are the above indicate symptoms of HIV ARS? (I ask this because I doubt the use unclean syringe during my injection)
Wife has fever since yesterday 100.5-101.5. She also has the following symptoms: 1) cough 2) blocked nose 3) body ache 4) headache Medicines she has taken: paracetamol 500 mg -4 tablets with 4 hour gaps and she is having grilinctus cough suppressant. Wikoryl 1 tablet just now instead of plain paracetamol. The fever is not breaking. It stays at 100.5 minimum and maximum goes up to 101.5. What should we do.
Hi , I am 23 years old and I am having problem in my throat. Due to this I feel that there is something trapped in the throat.
Suffering from severe ear pain since yesterday. I applied Auristillae but pain is still there. Very tender to touch. Please suggest some medicine.
I suffer from cold. Like allergy in nose as if I am going little through a dusty place. Etc. Very fastly cold caught me. Can you suggest me some queries.
Dear Doctor, I have ear problem from long back and last 2 years back my ear drum got affected and teared. Local doctor suggested for surgery but I did not make it. 2 weeks back I got small unconfirt in the ear like itching. Instead of cleaning with cotton, I used 4 drops of olive oil 2 times in alternative days. After that I did not find any unconfort in my ear. After 1 week I am facing bubble bursting in my ear. Is this olive oil effect or any other problem. Please suggest and advice what I will do.
Hello doctor, a white substance is piercing all over the surface of my nose. What is it and how to cure it.
Hi I am 37 year old I get noise in ears been to ent Dr gave me some some tablets but noise is still there some it's loudly what should I do
Having tonsils pain. Unable to gulp food. At the same time having pain in wisdom teeth. Shown ENT specialist. But medicine is not responding properly. The pain is still there.
Hi Sir My name is mukesh solanki I am From Gujarat, I have been suffering From snoring Problem For 4 Year So Can You Suggest me Best Treatment as Far as Possible.
Everyday morning after wakeup I feel that there is something sticked in my throat and when I cough nothing is coming out. I feel that some sinus getting sticked in my throat. What to do to overcome this problem please help.
Hi I am 35 Years old. Having snoring problem from last 3 year. So please suggest me a best treatment.
I easily get affected by cold, low immunity nd suffering from sinus. Now im migrating to canada which is a cold country so what should I do to improve my immune system.
Hi, I am ashok from Hyderabad. I am suffering from snoring, please help me to how to stop snoring. Thank you.
I am having swelling inside my throat, it is impossible to ingest foodstuffs easily. It pains so much. Which kind of foodstuffs must I adopt and which kind of treatment should I undergo to prevent it?
The ear is made up of three parts that is outer, middle and the inner part. Infections, disorders and ailments in the ear can occur across all age groups and in any part of the ear. Ear ailments are more common in children than in adults as the Eustachian tubes (tubes which drain out ear fluid) are smaller in children.
Here are a few common ailments which occur in children:
- Acute otitis media: AOM is the most common ear infection in children. Some parts of the middle ear are infected, resulting in swelling and blockage of fluid behind the eardrum. This condition is characterised by earache in children and in graver conditions, can also cause fever.
- Otitis media with effusion: This condition usually occurs due to the infestation of an infection when the fluid gets restricted behind the ear drum. This condition doesn’t exhibit too many symptoms except mild earache. You should consult an ENT specialist who can diagnose this condition by checking the concentration of fluid behind the eardrum using special instruments.
- Chronic otitis media with effusion: This condition occurs in children when the fluid remains trapped behind the eardrum for a long period of time. It can lead to serious infection and can cause hearing problem in children.
- Barotrauma: Barotrauma occurs due to changes in atmospheric pressure changes. It can cause problems in the Eustachian tube and causes trapping of air in the middle ear. Middle ear problems can become severe if left untreated and result in a burst in the eardrum, causing excessive bleeding.
- Meniere's disease: This is a disorder, which comes in bouts and is characterised by vertigo and fluctuating hearing loss. This condition usually affects one ear. It can result in tinnitus (ringing in the ear) or permanent loss of hearing if left untreated.
- Swimmer’s ear: Swimmer’s ear, also known as otitis externa, is a common condition which is caused in the outer area of the ear. This condition is caused due to remnants of chlorine water in the ear or because of inserting swabs too deep inside the canal. This condition is characterised by earache, discomfort and itching of the ear.