Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Roopa Sibi SekharYour feedback matters!
I am a married women. Me and my hubby planning for baby and had unprotected sex from last 1 year. Even never taken any kind of pill but still, till now my mc continue and don't become pregnant even once. please tell me what kind of further step should we take? Is there any problem in me or in my hubby.
Hi, I am female 23 years old, suffering from bone TB and at present she is pregnant. Her weight is 35 kg and body structure is very lean and skinny. Although its first month after testing via prega news kit, I need help in regards that shall we go for baby. As her bone TB course duration is 1.5 years and she had completed only 6 months. Beside her health is not good but she wants baby and just because of her poor health I am afraid of any miss happening towards the life of baby and my wife. Please guide me.
I had intercourse using protection on Aug 2 and Aug 8 th. On Aug 2nd once or twice he came inside me without condom for 30 sec not more dan dat but he din ejaculate inside me and on 8th Aug we did using protection but at d end we noticed sperms wer spilled out. Soo within 2 hours I took emergency pill on 8th. Den I got my periods on same month 22aug .I've very normal cycle my normal date was 24th. I got my periods on 22nd Aug and again I got my periods on September 22nd bleeding was as usual for 6-7 days wid stomach cramping like Normal. Soo for two months my periods on time and normal but in dis month my periods s missing I've some kind of light white discharge wen its dried it looks light greenish since 10 days im having dis. Which I neva had it before from two days I've slight stomach ache and back ache. Periods is missing. After Aug 8th I Neva had any intercourse. Wat is dis doctor. I'm very tensed. I feel my lower abdomen is kind of bulged forward. I donno may b it's cos of stress I'm feeling like dis. Is it pregnancy is possible after getting two normal cycles? Till now everything was normal y now? Is it cos of d pill I've taken or I'm I pregnant? Pls help.
Mam meri prengcy ka 8 months laga hai aur mere white pani aa raha h iska Kya karan h please tell me.
Is there any sideeffect of unwanted 72. And what can be side effects if pill is taken and girl is not pregnant? Please ans both.
I got pregnancy test positive on 11-9-17 my last period on 9-8-17. On 21-9-17 I got only gestational sac no yolk sac. Light spotting from 15-9-17. On 21-9-17 bleeding and spotting 5 to 6 times. On 22-9-17 big maroon dark spot and period like big bleeding in black colour. What does it mean. Why it happens. Either there is any chance of pregnancy chances. I have irritation in vagina also.
I recently got my sugar levels and tsh checked Age 37 F Weight :52 kg ht: 167 cm Glucose fasting :72 (mg/dl) Glucose (pp: 65 (mg/dl) current medication TsH :3.2 (50 mcg thyronorm since 2012) I ate after fasting and went for pp test exactly after 2 hrs bread butter two slices, 5 walnuts and half glass of sprite soft drink. I am worried about glucose PP level pls advice I am facing vaginal dryness and itching Family history: My father is suffering from type 2 diabetes for a varying time.
I am 21 year old female l got pregnant I use abortion pill after that since last 24 day my period going on please tell me what to do to stop my periods.
Flawless skin is becoming a thing of the past. Skin problems like acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles, to name a few are on a mercurial rise. Many find their skin to be losing its radiance at an alarming rate.
Water is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and can have positive impact on your skin. Dehydration can take a toll on your skin, leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated. Following are the benefits of water:
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arises over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy.
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
I am 8 week pregnant I had scan everything is fine but suddenly I stopped vomiting no morning sick also before I use to get lot of vomiting is there any problem because I had abortion twice.
Hi doctor, I am planning for sex with my girlfriend. with out safety. does she get pregnant and her date is on 1 september. please help me.
My husband just rubbed his penis outside my vagina unprotected? Is there any chance of getting pregnant? Or any STD? Do I have to take any precaution?
Hello! I am a 22 year female. I am facing menstrual irregularities ever since i attained menarche. Moreover, I also have a problem of PCOD. I have tried getting treated for the same but in vain. Now, I haven't had my menstrual cycle since 6 months and since a month i notice a dark to light brown colored vaginal discharge on daily basis. I am already very overweight. Please help me out with the problem of mine.
I got married on June 2015 and got conceived on January 2015. The same month I had miscarriage. Doctor advice to conceive after 3 months. Meanwhile I took medicines. After 3 months we had intercourse but still now I am not yet conceived. Taking tablets as per doctors advice.
उज्जैन। गुरुनानक जयंति (कार्तिक पूर्णिमा) के अवसर पर गुरुनानक स्वास्थ्य सेवा द्वाराjn स्थानीय गुरुद्वारा फ्रीगंज में प्रात: १० बजे से दोप. ३ बजे तक श्वास (दमा) रोग एवं गठिया (जोड़ों के दर्द) हेतु एक विशेष आयुर्वेद शिव8िर का आयोजन होगा।
5 नवम्बर रविवार को आयोजित होने वाले इस चिकित्सा शिविर में उपस्थित सभी श्रृद्धालुओं को खीर प्रसादी एवं श्वास (दमा) रोगियों को चंद्रमा की रोशनी से संस्कारित एवं विशेष औषधियुक्त इस खीर प्रसादी के साथ ही आयुर्वेदीय औषधियों से निर्मित किट का भी वितरण किया जाएगा।
कृपया सेवा का लाभ लें एवं जरुरतमंदों को अवगत करायें!