Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Roopa NaikYour feedback matters!
Hi, my son is 15 year old and from last few days he is suffering from soar throat. Symptoms are regular coughing, no pain or irritation in throat. Need medical advise?
I am suffering from throat infection, headache, fever and full body pain. Can you please suggest me for this.
My ear is itching for sometimes and occasionally there is a flush of ear wax resulting in closing of my ears. I did used ear buds lately but not now. Is it any kind of infection?
Does mildly LAX CARDIA WITH LA GRADE B esophagitis makes discomfort in throat? Because I am feeling some hoarseness and discomfort in throat.
I have been suffering from throat pain, also cold can you tell me the reason and what medicine I have to take.
SIR, I am 30 year old female. I am suffering from a very bad throat irritation and dry cough from past 3 years. I am having Hyperthyroid too. The throat gets an inching sensation and it will go only after coughing aloud. I have consulted doctors there are may its allergy. I have so many test which includes CT scan of thyrox and TB also. All the test is negative. Doctors have prescribed some allergy medicines and montek LC. But this is not helping me at all. When during medication the cough may reduce but after that it comes back. I am suffering this problem from last 3 years .Due to this I am facing alot of difficulty while talking and communicating with people .After we seconds of my conversation with others the throat gets that incing sensation leading to coughing aload./ Many times my throat gets painful too. Kindly suggest, me what can be the reasons for this and a proper diagnosis. Thanks
I am 40 years old 5; 5 weight 98 I want to loose weight I have done many things gym vlcc but as I leave them my weight is double what should I do to get positive results and now I am suffering from vertigo problem too.
I have pain in neck , like something stuck in my neck , I think its tonsillitis, so can you suggest me a medicines for tonsillitis? when I eat something or drink water I feel pain , so please help me.
My nose starts bleeding from inside. Its regular and stops after some time when I lie down for some time. It usually happens when I am playing what should I do?
Sir, 4 days ago I realized a rare deafness with both ears and yesterday I have pain in left year. Consult me.
Good afternoon, i am 26 years old suffering from throat infection as swelling for 2 weeks and taken medicine but I am not felling well Plz suggested me
Ear discharge may occur due to several reasons. Injury or trauma to the ear canal, a ruptured ear drum or an infection in the middle ear may be the most common causes of ear discharge. Eczema, swimmer’s ear and other skin irritations may also lead to this problem. While there are some simple home remedies to treat this disorder, always consult an ENT specialist if the discharge does not stop after the application of those treatments. Let us look at some common ways to treat this disorder.
- Use gravity: While this method does not treat ear discharge per se, it does help in draining the fluid build-up in the ear. Just lie down on your side keeping the affected ear parallel to the ground. Use your finger to create a vacuum inside your ear and drain the fluid inside it. The finger must be clean. You can also use a cotton wad for this purpose. Another way could be by simply lying on your side with a towel under your ear.
- Use a warm compress: This treatment promotes the flow of ear discharge to its outer part, thereby alleviating the pain. Dip a clean piece of cloth in warm water, wring the cloth as much as you can and then place it around your ear for 2-5 minutes. Lie down on your side.
- Inhale steam: Inhaling steam, opens up the Eustachian tube, thereby promoting the flow of the trapped ear discharge. Simply mix a little bit of eucalyptus oil with some water, boil the mixture and inhale the steam. Tilt your head to one side so that the fluid drains out. Do this exercise for 5-10 minutes. Cover your head and the water with a towel to prevent the steam from escaping. Repeat this exercise as needed.
- Use vinegar and rubbing alcohol mixture: Vinegar and rubbing alcohol have excellent anti-microbial properties. Mix equal parts of white vinegar and rubbing alcohol. Put some drops of the mixture in a dropper. Lie down on your side with the infected ear upwards. Insert some drops of the solution with the dropper in your ear. Wait for 10 minutes and then drain out the ear discharge by tilting the infected ear to the other side. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
- Use garlic oil: Crush 2-3 garlic cloves and extract its oil. Use a dropper to put 2-3 drops of this extract into your affected ear. Tilt the head to one side so that the juice settles down. Now hold a dryer next to the infected ear and let the warm air blow inside it. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.