Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Roopa H GYour feedback matters!
I'm 30 years old woman, have moles in my face, consulted a dermatologist and she suggested me to use saliva 12 in the mole area, the mole area has been peeled off as a layer, still mole was there, now she tells me that RF method can't be used for moles, only electro surgery s possible, whether can I use silica12 on the mole areas? Is it useful or only surgery s possible?
My son is 7 years old. He is very much non-concentrate to his study. How can I improve his concentration from psychiatric point.
My skin on face is Tanning day by day. Pl provide remedy. I want my face always fresh and impressive. After intercourse next 2 days face become blackish and dull. Eyes getting sick in between.
I am unmarried. I have a sexual problem that I have lack of stamina, erection problem I am facing, I do masturbation daily from 10 year nowadays I feel very weakness in my body. Last 2 months ago I did sex with my girlfriend but I didn't not satisfy to her, cause very early discharged, before some year I get better erection than today. I have a low sperm count, premature ejaculation I am facing I am habitual of masturbation. I get very early discharge during sex, I stand only 35, 40 seconds on bed after that get discharge. Please give me advise that any medicine and easy method to leave masturbation and I want good sexual life, stamina, and erection. Give a advise a medicine which is useful for me, also should have no side effects, and I want good sexual power stamina. I want this diseases remove within 2, 3 months. And my stamina get boostup day by day.
I am 38 years ,getting speedy stain and eyes, body is not flexible, mind sharpness is falling, please help.
Diabetes is a metabolic disorder which is characterized by high blood sugar levels in the body. This occurs when the glucose in the body is not converted into energy due to the impaired functioning of insulin in the body. Insulin is a hormone in the body produced by the pancreas which processes sugar in the body. Impaired functioning of the insulin leads to a rise in blood sugar levels, thus leading to diabetes.
The symptoms of diabetes differ from person to person, depending on how high one’s blood sugar levels are. Diabetes exhibits various symptoms such as frequent urges to urinate, extreme hunger, rapid weight loss and irritability. Fatigue, blurred-vision and increased thirst are some other common symptoms as well. Diabetes also slows down the healing process of any sore or injury in the body.
The cause of diabetes is linked to improper functioning of insulin. There are four types of diabetes and each comes with its own set of causes:
Type 1 Diabetes-
In Type 1 diabetes, the immune system of the body starts to attack the healthy pancreatic cells which produce insulin. This reduces the insulin production in the body, causing a rise in the blood sugar levels.
Type 2 Diabetes and Pre-diabetes-
The causes for Pre-diabetes and Type 2 diabetes are very similar. In both the cases, the body starts becoming resistant to insulin, and the normal production of insulin cannot make up for this. This leads to accumulation of sugar in the blood, leading to diabetes.
During pregnancy, a woman’s body produces hormones which play a major role in sustaining the pregnancy to a full term. However, these hormones tend to affect the functioning of insulin, leading to a rise in blood sugar.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Balancing Blood Sugar Level-
Ayurvedic treatments to regulate blood sugar aim to get your blood sugar levels under control and improve your overall health. As they are made from natural ingredients, these remedies do not have any side-effects unlike conventional treatments. The Ayurvedic remedies are:
Diet: Maintaining a healthy diet is very important to get blood sugar under control. Avoid eating simple sugars as they spike blood sugar levels; instead of opting for fiber and complex carbohydrates such as whole grains and vegetables.
Exercise: Regular exercise helps in keeping blood sugar in check, as it burns calories. You can opt for cardiovascular or weight training to burn calories and keep your metabolic rate elevated. A high metabolic rate means good amount of calories burned by the body at rest.
- Herbs: There are certain herbs that you can consume (in different forms) to control diabetes. Herbs such as ‘neem’ and ‘fenugreek’ (methi) seeds, if incorporated in the daily diet in prescribed dosages, can be beneficial in getting your blood sugar in check. Turmeric is another herb which has anti-inflammatory properties that can treat this condition by reducing body resistance to insulin and increasing insulin production by the pancreas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
I have been getting bloods and pus from my gums since last 3-4 days because of a new tooth and its very painful. Please suggest some medicines to get rid of it.
I have problem that while breathing the sound of bubbling comes and their is a stretching and pressure contracting the lungs. Sometimes cough occurs with or without mucus and a severe bubbling in throat. Nobody in my family is related to any breathing problem. I m. From a village, and it comes when I stayed at delhi for months. How can I get rid of this. Is this asthma pr what. Kindly help me.
Hi, I have problem of my left leg burned few years back that place has so hard skin, I need to get rid of that hard skin, Please help.
Penis foreskin can not be folded back. I am a married male 28. I think it is affecting my sex desire also. What should I do?
I am 24 year old and I have knee pain. I have used some pain relief balm but no results. Should I do?
I am 27 years old, I have a beard issue, my beard is not growing and its not thick too. I need a healthy, strong and thick beard. So please give me a solution sir.
Drug addiction is an addiction of a very severe kind. This causes the sufferer i.e. the drug addict to seek and use drugs compulsively despite the destructive consequences to themselves and those around them. This is known as a chronic brain disease because of the functional and structural changes it causes in the brain. It is the overpowering dependence on illegal or legal medications and drugs. One cannot quit taking drugs just by strong will or good intentions. Ayurveda's holistic method combines exercises, meditation, and herbal medicines to cure addiction towards drugs.
- Panchakarma Therapies-Only an ayurvedic expert should perform the panchakarma therapies and rituals on you. It promotes cleanliness and helps in detoxifying the body. These therapies are done using various herbs and oils in accordance with the ancient traditions to eliminate negative conditions.
- Virechana-It is the most useful Panchakarma therapy to treat addiction. Virechana is known to cleanse the gastro-intestinal tract and purify the blood of toxins of a period of a few days. It helps decontaminate your spleen, stomach, liver, kidneys, colon, intestines and sweat glands through varied herbs and laxatives such as castor oil, mango juice, raisins, cow's milk, psyllium seeds, flaxseed husk, prune and senna.
- Rasayana therapies-Rasayana therapy is another very useful Ayurvedic treatment for treating drug abuse and addiction. It is based upon the transmutation and conservation of energy to improve the mental as well as physical characteristics in order to increase your body's natural metabolic processes while enhancing your immune system and brain function. Rasayana therapy consists of intricate face, head and full body massages which are combined with medicated creams and herb oils. This therapy is also useful to remove artificial aging which occurs due to prolonged drug abuse.
- Yoga-The chaotic chemicals are known to wreak havoc on the drug addict's brain during the process of recovery. Resorting to exercise or yoga will help generate extra endorphins which are very helpful for clarity. To recover from drug addiction, you must join a structured yoga class along with other ayurvedic therapies. Yoga is beneficial since it stimulates every part of your body without applying too much stress on any one part.