Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Roopa
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RoopaYour feedback matters!
Doctor my menses cycle is regularly for 26 days. But for the last2 months it's irregular and it's kind of odd. For the 1st 3 days it's it's in dark brown in color and in liquid state but from the 4 th day it's in theform of common cold and so stinky and it's continues for upto 10 days. Is it a problem? show I consult a doctor?
Hi, I had an unprotected sex with my bf before my period on 11 sep 2016. But when he sensed that he was ejaculating, he ejaculated outside the vagina while we are having sex. And I am scared that even a single sperm entered into vagina may cause pregnancy and so I started eating papayas from the next day. And I got my period on 16th sep 2016 which was late by 2 days. I heard that there is a chance of getting pregnant even after having a period. Is that so? Am I a pregnant now? Can you suggest other ways in which I could make sure about my pregnancy other than consulting a doctor and having a pregnancy test.
1. It's high in magnesium levels help reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke. It also helps lower cholesterol levels
2. It is a great weight loss food. It is low in calorie but makes you feel full as it has high water content and fibre
3. Beta carotene and vitamin c also have anti inflammatory properties thereby naturally curing ailments like osteoarthritis asthma and rheumatoid arthritis
My sincere appeal to all young couples is not to feel shy and hesitant in approaching a doctor for advice on contraception as because nobody is going to be judgemental on them. It is a professional world and any doctor would be more than eager to help out a patient.
Generally what happens is whenever there is a pregnancy happening out of a relationship, it puts the couple in a panic situation and there is a tendency to try and get over the counter medicines or maybe approach quacks or try and consume some so called food items which may lead to an abortion. These are the usual mistakes done by youngsters as they want to hastily get out of the mess without having to tell anybody.
The biggest concern in approaching a known doctor is the couple does not want to get identified, secondly they feel the doctor is going to take them through a long drawn medical procedure which is going to be costly and they would probably be asked to come along with a parent or a guardian for obvious reasons and hence they refrain from meeting a doctor.
Now coming to the facts-----
1. No need to panic if you realise that you have an unwanted pregnancy
2. Approach a gynecologist as soon as possible
3. If the doctor asks you get a sonography done please do so
4. You should always be knowing your blood group and hemoglobin levels before taking any tablets for abortion
5. Abortion can be very safely done with tablets under the guidance of a gynecologist and you do not need any hospitalisation. 2--3 visits to the clinic can complete the procedure
6. Only 1-2% patients may require a curettage of the uterus if the procedure does not get completed with tablets, which definitely the treating doctor would discuss with the couple and explain.
7. This medical abortion with tablets is not overtly expensive and is quite manageable with your pocket money (mobile phones are much more expensive).
8. There are no long term side effects of this procedure on your future fertility
9. Most of the doctors would be cooperative and would protect your privacy. You may have to sign a few forms for you should not hesitate as it is part of the procedure.
10. Nobody is going to be judgemental on you so take it easy and seek medical advice.
Drinking a cup of tea everyday helps in keeping the gums and teeth healthy as it contains high amounts of fluoride and flavonoids which prevent harmful bacteria from sticking to the teeth.
खीरा हमारे शरीर के लिए बहुत ही पौष्टिक और हेल्थी होता है।
ये आपके शरीर में विटामिन को बढ़ाता है और जमें हुए कारकों को सक्रिय करने के लिए विटामिन को प्रोत्साहित करता है जो कि रक्त के थक्का बनाने में मदद करते हैं।
खीरा रक्त का थक्का बनाने की क्षमता को भी बढ़ाता है जो कि रक्त को अत्यधिक बहने से रोकता है।
जैसा कि हमने ऊपर पढ़ा कि ये विटामिन को बढ़ाने व प्रोत्साहित करने में भी मदद करता है और यदि आपके शरीर में विटामिन की मात्रा पर्याप्त है तो ये रक्त को लगातार बहने से रोकता है।
साथ ही साथ इससे आपके नाक और मसूड़ों से भी रक्त के बहने में कमी आती है।
खीरा आपकी त्वचा को भी फायदा पहुंचाता है यदि आपकी त्वचा में जलन है या ज्यादा धूप से आप आये है और थका थका महसूस कर रहे हैं या आप की त्वचा में बहुत खीचाव है तो आप खीरे को खाने की बजाये काट कर भी अपने चहरे पर रक सकते हैं, इससे आपको 15 से 20 मिनट के बाद आराम महसूस होगा।
यदि आपकी आंखे सूजी हुईं है तो भी इसे गोल पतला काटकर आंखो में रखने से सूजन कम होती है।
खीरे में सिलीकोन और सल्फर होता जो कि बालों को बढ़ाने में सहायक होता है।
खीरे अपने कम कैलोरी और अधिक पानी वाले गुण के कारण उन लोगों के लिए बहुत ही फायदेमंद है जो लोग अपना वजन कम करना चाहते हैं।
पानी की ज्यादामात्रा और फाइबर होने के कारण खीरा आपके पाचन तंत्र से अपशिष्टों को बाहर निकालने और भोजन को पचाने में भी सहायता करता है।
रोज़ाना खीरे के सेवन से पुरानी कब्ज भी दूर हो जाती है।
खीरे की कड़वाहट की वजह से आप इसे खाने की बजाये जूस बनाकर भी पी सकते हैं।
इससे ये आपके लिए और भी लाभकारी होगा।
We spend a majority of our time in office. Naturally, the atmosphere of the office affects the way we perceive things around us - our moods, passions and personality. How do you like your office atmosphere? Do you enjoy working with your colleagues? Do you feel respected? It is essential for you to have an affirmative answer to each of these questions, for your own good. But if it is not so, what can you do?
- Shift: Staying in a negative space will pull you down and harm you. If possible, ask to be transferred to another department. Few of us have the luxury of quitting on a whim. So, update your resume and spread the word that you're looking for a change. Don't quit your current job without having a back-up plan in place. However, when looking for a new job, keep the things you don't like about your current job in mind, so that you don't find yourself in a similar situation again.
- Find like-minded people: No matter how many colleagues you don't get along with, there must be a few you like. Watch their back and ask them to watch yours. Whenever you hear of anything that might affect the people around you, share the news with them but with discretion. Limit your interaction with people who pull you down and drain your energy.
- Document everything: Don't let things come to a my word against your's situation. This can be very stressful and harm your health. As far as possible, ensure all your communication is recorded in the form of emails, messages etc. Do not rely on someone else to take notes at meetings, rather make your own. Keeping a work diary is a good idea.
- Lead by example: Negative people feed off negativity around them. If you are a positive person, they will gradually begin avoiding you themselves or you might even make a positive impact on them. Respect people you work with and you will get their respect in return. Before condemning people, take a look at yourself and ensure that you aren't doing anything to attract that kind of behavior.
- Do something about it: Complaining can get things off your chest but often do nothing to change the situation. Be a part of the solution to the negativity in your office. Be regular with your own work and stick to your deadlines. If you need something, follow up with people instead of expecting them to follow up with you.
Lastly, don't try too hard to change the system. You can only control your own life. If you see your efforts going to waste, get back to that resume and start sending it out.