Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RoopaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old male. Had a sprain 1 week back in my right knee, which was hurt while playing football, which is not reducing by ointment or spray. Should I wait for few more days for it to reduce or visit a doc?
I am 22yr old female and working in a software concern 9am to 6 pm. I am suffering from head pain often in one side. Leg pain while standing for more than 2 hrs but not when head is paining. Suffering from hair loss after I started wearing helmets and white hairs from 2008. Kindly suggest me a solution.
I have a grandson, six months old. He had developed urticaria pigmentosa as per allopathy doctors, this diagnosis was made after biopsy of skin sample and thereafter blood tests. They also told us that there is no specific cure for the same. And that it may disappear by teenage. However, I heard that homeopathy has a cure for this skin disease. Kindly clarify.
I have losing my weight and hair and also I have body pains and headache and I forgot everything what I have learned in my class. Please advice me .
I have done unprotected sex with my gf on 28/10/16 just after her periods ended and gave her unwanted 72 pill but now after one week she is having small amount of regular bleeding. Three days have been passed but the bleeding is still going on. I do not want her to be pregnant.
I am 22 year old female. I am having lots of dark spots on face and back. What to do to remove dark spots?
Hi a'm 20 year old. How to remove darkspots and blackholes on my face which occurs due to pimples and chickenpox.
I am 25 yr old. My bp level showing in between 125- 137. Is this dangerous shall I take any medicine.
Hello sir, I am 18 year old but I am too fat. Even I dont eat much more. What should i do to loose my weight?
Men in their 20s are more active and possess fast metabolic rate and they can be good in bed too, even after having a tiresome day. How can this not be possible in your 30s? This is because you have hit your 30s and there is a lot of difference in the peak you had in your previous ages. This change is quite critical, as what you do during these changes affects your overall sexual health.
The male menopause also known as andropause starts hitting individuals as early as 35. During this stage, there is a drop in the libido and even can cause erectile dysfunctions.
How do you avoid this?
Here what you can do on a regular basis to keep yourself fit at all times so you can be fit when it matters the most!
- Check your family medical history
- Check your testosterone levels proactively
- Eliminate artificial sweeteners
- Keep a check on your alcohol consumption
- Dump the junk and add more veggies on the palate
- Get a lot of sleep
- Check your family medical history: Family history is an important determinant to understand the faults in one's genetic DNA. It matters even though you and your family must be living a different lifestyle or live in a different environment, but as they say, it is all in the genes. You can still lead a healthy sex life if you are active and fit at times available to you.
- Check your testosterone levels proactively: Declining levels of testosterone brings a lot of problems such as hair loss, decreased sex drive, depression and memory levels which is again a vicious cycle. To avoid this, include meat, fish, cheese and yogurt in your regular diet.
- Eliminate artificial sweeteners: Sugar may not be our strongest friend, but it is our strongest foe for it all does other than lessening sweetness in our morning tea, coffee, diet soda, but also increases the risk of developing non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Keep a check on your alcohol consumption: It is okay if we gulp down a drink or two of red wine daily, but if it is more than that, then you can say goodbye to love making sessions as excessive drinking can not only destroy your liver and your gut and so on, but also impairs your libido. The key here is just moderation.
- Get a lot of sleep: A minimum 6 hours of sleep is ideal as it helps your brain health, manages your stress levels and most importantly optimizes the male hormone production, which helps you in a healthy libido to satiate your partner. Men who sleep less than 6 hours have an increased risk of stroke and heart disease as well. So take care of your body while you can before it's too late!