Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RoopaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old. I am facing problem of graying hair and hairfall. Pls suggest me some home remedy.
I got perennial abscess before 6 months which later burst n relieved with out surgery. Since 15 days I observed a very small track of fistula had been formed there connecting the left perineum near splinter muscle I guess to the outside of the skin. It trains like drops some time. Kindly suggest me a remedy I am 21 years of age healthy male.
I am losing my hair and it is also becoming white and it is losing very fast. What to do sir please help me.
Depression is a psychiatric disorder that is characterized by constant feelings of sadness, low self-esteem and loss of interest in daily affairs. Depression is most likely caused by hormonal imbalances, genetic problems, drug addiction and grief.
Depression can be characterized by its symptoms:
- You will experience constant feeling of sadness
- There may be sudden outbursts of anger
- You may have difficulties in concentrating and executing various tasks
- Constant feeling of tiredness
- Loss of appetite
- Changes in weight
- Social withdrawal
- Difficulties in sleeping at night
Homeopathy focuses on treating disorders by rooting out the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms. Homeopathic treatments also do not cause any side effect to the body.
The various remedies that are used to treat depression are:
- Causticum: It is used to treat symptoms of depression that occurs after losing someone. It can also help in episodes of frequent crying, mental dullness and forgetfulness.
- Arsenicum album: This remedy is used to treat excessive worrying. Usually people who worry about not meeting their expectations benefit most from this remedy.
- Aurum metallicum: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of suicidal thoughts, despair and low self-esteem. These symptoms may aggravate during colder months.
- Cimicifuga: This treatment is recommended if you feel extremely upset and gloomy. If you face symptoms of neck pain and headaches during depression, then this remedy might help you.
- Phosphoric acid: If you face symptoms of introversion and loss of appetite, this remedy should work wonders.
- Sepia: This remedy is recommended when you face symptoms of loneliness, anger and are easily disturbed. It may also cure symptoms of digestive disorders during depression.
- Pulsatilla nigricans: Pulsatilla nigricans is used to treat symptoms of whining, jealousy and mood disorders. It is usually recommended for women who have depression along with menopause or puberty.
- Kali phosphoricum: This is used to treat symptoms of emotional stress, lack of concentration and fatigue resulting from depression.
A Note of Caution: Even though the names of the medicines have been listed above, still it is advisable to consult a trained homeopathic practitioner as the potency and dosage of the medicine will differ from person to person and can only be decided by the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.