Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Roja RamaniYour feedback matters!
. Difficulty in chewing
. Affect the remaining healthy teeth
. Shrink the checks inside
. Difficulty in speech
If not replaced in time it gets difficult to get them in actual function again.
I have one issue, while sleeping I got severe pain on the right side of my tongue, which persists for 1-2 minutes and it occurs often, Please advise.
I brush Twice or thrice A day. My Teeth remain yellow .I tried many products like Paste different Brands but my teeth didn't get Whiter. I need Your suggestion to get whiter teeth.
I have lost two teeth. Is it necessary to go for denture? Is there any alternative? If I do not do anything will it affect my digesting system? Please advice. Thanks.
On my right side below cheek I got lyk an potato Actually one of my teeth is holed black black now my nerves r sensitive My question is I got lyk a small round tumor type below the gums it was big before 1 week Nw it is diminishing and still it is there since 1 week When I press that my bad teeth which is holed pains bt dat thing below my gum I hv no pain for that.
I am 25 year old. I have severe bad breath. What should I do to avoid bad breathe. Im short too. What should I do to grow.
Dear doctor, everyday when I woke up. I used to have bad taste in my mouth and may be smell even, and every morning I need to wash my mouth just after getting up. I do not prefer to speak even because of that problem. And there are sometimes or most of the times traces of blood when I spit and wash my mouth in the morning just after waking up. What should I do, please suggest something, I never skip brushing and do not have any habit of smoking or eating anything like that.
Sir. I have very bad odour in my mouth. I brush daily 3 times in a day. please help me sir how to get solution for prevent of bad odour.
My teeth are losing calcium and 2 teeth are becomes sharp from front. Give me prescriptions to get rid of this.
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.