Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Rohith GaekwadYour feedback matters!
How can I know that my jaw muscles have become big due to teeth grinding? how can I know I grind my teeth or not?
I am a 21 years old girl and from saturday onwards at night I was having pain in the right of the face. It was paining very badly and I was having fever. The pain is all over the right side but my left side is perfectly fine. I have pain near the eyes also. What should I do doctor. Please help me?
I brush twice a day even though odd smell comes from my mouth Recently 3 months back I visited a dentist he cleaned my mouth ((cleaning) and he gave me mouthwash even I am using it now and some toothpaste named as ((DENTISEAL-F) ask to me use it instead of my regular use toothpaste But his treatment was of no us I am just 23 year now I don't have any disease I don't smoke or drink. Please suggest me some way
I'm a 22 yead old male, I've gum bleeding once in a while (like once a month), do I need to worry about it? See a dentist?
Sir my teeth have pain during 10 to 15 days and it is also problem in eating foods so I m request I to please answer my question in next 24 hours.
I am suffering my left side teeth getting pain so what medicine and what is treatment for this pain?
Hello sir/mam. I am male 28 years old. I have been suffering from bleeding through my teeth since last 3 months. I am very upset with it and did what can i. But it still happen. I am worried about it. Please help me.
I'm decided to wear braces for teeth but my dentist want to remove two upper teeth and two lower teeth There will be any effect in future Like my teeth may become weak or loose please tell me does it effects me in future.
Hello doctor. How to get rid of teeth plaque and tartar? I hv that some on the back side of my teeth.
Can not keep my mouth closed for long. Feels uncomfortable while lips closed. My teeth are properly aligned and inside still it's happening suddenly I used to chew mastic gum a lot.
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.