Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rohit Srivatsan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit SrivatsanYour feedback matters!
Masturbation, which has always been a taboo subject, is slowly gaining attention as an issue that can be discussed openly.
In fact, there are several myths associated with masturbation which have been long held. Let's debunk these myths first. The following ideas about masturbation are not only untrue, they are also misleading.
Myth #1: It causes weaknesses
Myth #2: It causes loss of energy
Myth #3: It leads to Impotence
Myth #4: It may induce problem in future sex life or causes guilt
Myth #5: It can cause Nightfall
So what is the truth?
People are beginning to understand that masturbation is not simply a superficial form of pleasuring the self, but an activity that can provide some benefits in terms of health and fitness as well.
Not only that, masturbation also helps men and especially women, learn more about their own sexual behavior, preferences, and desires. It helps them become more comfortable with their body and in tune with their own inner minds.
Here is how masturbation can lead to well-being:
1. Masturbation as a process of stress relief: Pleasing oneself after a hectic and taxing day at work can reduce a lot of stress. The activity releases endorphins into the blood which helps to improve one's overall mood and helps the individual to relax. In the 21st century, this is indeed a great advantage where people are constantly under pressure from various areas of life.
3. Masturbation also helps with PreMenstrual Syndrome: Most women go through a wide variety of PMS symptoms such as intense stomach cramping, mood fluctuation, anxiety, tension, and pain in the legs and the back. Masturbation has been found to ease these problems to a great extent.
4. Masturbation demystifies the concepts of sex and sexuality: In Indian society, discussing sex and sexuality is seen as taboo. Discussing these issues openly is regarded as immoral. This causes many people, especially young people, to have unclear ideas about their own bodies and bodily desires. This causes a lot of stress and anxiety in their minds. Masturbation helps them to come to terms with these issues by exploring their own bodies in a new way. This helps to promote well being by dismantling primitive ideas about sex and sexuality. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am 38 weeks pregnant. I want to get baby through normal labor pain. At present I have white discharge, back pain and lower abdomen pain. Is dis the right symptoms? What are the earlier symptoms of getting labor. Will I fail to get pain?
I'm 17 years teenager and as pune's temperature cause too much tan I have got started getting acne n I have a sun stroke right in middle of my forehead have a brownish skin and I want a effective way to look fair. Can you please help me.
I have severe hair loss for 5 years .My hair last its length as well as density. I try many thing now no hair loss but my hair does not grow. What can I do to regrow my hair? Please help me.
I am taking novelon medicine daily at sharp 9: 00 pm but today I get late nd I take. Medicine at 9: 08 pm .is it dangerous? Or any other effect on me ?or it is safe? May I carry my regular novelon medicine?
Hello sir / mam, I am a 24 years girl, I hv been constipation problem since childhood, bt sm times nt always .Now I am feeling a protrude kind of thing in my anus .If I am discontinuing my diet thn it's too difficult to pass the stool with burning pain n bleeding bt its nt continuous, what should I do?
People always come and ask me for quick fix method of weight loss for which I believe and guide for a healthy Weight loss.
When it comes to weight loss, it's calories that count. Weight loss comes by burning more calories than you take in. You can do that by reducing extra calories from food and beverages, and increasing calories burned through physical activity...and you can measure it on weighing scale..
But.. Do u know your WEIGHING SCALE may not always show the ACTUAL LOSS which u desire..????
You want to lose weight most likely because you carry too much fat. .. But..some times you can get unpredictable weights on weighing scale as your body-weight can fluctuate daily as it’s influenced by many factors. Here's how your weighing scale can misled you...
1)Your stomach/bowel/bladder content,
2) Water loss/retention,
3) Muscle loss/gain, fat loss/gain, …
You’ll have no idea what’s going on...
Two people with similar height can weigh the same, but look completely different because one has lower body fat than the the other.
But believe in me..Your clothes, mirrors & pictures don’t lie... the weight scale can become your worst enemy by misleading you and killing your motivation. Example:-When you are doing strength training you’ll gain muscle while losing fat. But, on the weight scale it will look like you’re not making any progress. Your body weight doesn’t change. Track your body fat using a fat caliper and you’ll see your body fat is going down.
What actually happens in Weight Loss ?
Weight loss lowers your body-weight - The sum weight of your bones, muscles, organs, body fat, and water..
Fat Loss lowers your body fat- The amount of fat your body carries
Tips for Fat loss..
1)Get Stronger:- Strength training builds muscle & prevents muscle loss. It also helps sticking to your diet.
2) Eat Healthy and a well balanced diet.
3) Inculcate healthy lifestyle..
So..your goal should be fat loss..n it would definitely lead to healthy weight loss..
Stay healthy.. and shapely...
Dt. Shreni Lalpurwala
M.Sc. ( Foods & Nutrition)