Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Rohini MokhashiYour feedback matters!
Sir I'm suffering from sexually from the past 17 years, l heavily masturbated now I do not have any type of sex power. I don't interest in sex, sir please suggest me what to do to increase my sex power.
My son who is 3 years old suffering from seizures, I wanted to know any first aid given to him immediately to stop the seizure. First aid taken at home.
How to control my hair fall and white hair and how to control my leg pain because in winter it created so many problems.
Father had mild heart attack on 25th and he did not inform us about the pain & after today check ups of echo n angiography report found 90 percent blockage in main artery n been suggested go for bypass in 15 days & for 15 days medicine is prescribed. Please suggest shall we go for immediate and any precautionary steps.
Hi I am 23 years old man I experience severe sweating when I do a little work I don't know why I sweat a lot when compared to others who not even sweat 30% for the same work. Please help me and guide me how can I avoid this. Thank you.
Had unprotected sex and took an ipill but d guy did not ejaculated inside .still can get pregnant was on allopathy hormonal treatment and now is in ayurvedic one.
I have noticed it many times that if I drink hot coffee or a glass of water at night before my sleep .then many of the times I get ejaculated naturally .As I had done lot of masturbation in childhood nd also used to smoke alot. Is this the side affect of that .My age is 26 nd unmarried .Plz give me the tips to bcum sexually string and get rid of this problem.
Do masturbating daily weakens the body health day by day? Even does it reduces the immune system of the body?
FOODS THAT REV UP YOUR LIBIDO AND WHY
Chocolate: You guessed it right! Chocolate is the most enjoyable of foods and needs no cooking! Chocolates contain methylxanthines that increase your sensitivity to touch and phenylethlamine increases the level of excitement that a person perceives. Dark chocolate is the best as it has high levels of cocoa. The dopamine levels get elevated in the body which gives a rush similar to the one after
Watermelon: This humble fruit has citruline that makes the blood vessels expand thus increasing the blood flow to the pelvic organs. Whip it into a juice or smoothie or enjoy it cut up. Other fruits to add to your diet when sex is on your mind are pomegranates, figs, tomatoes and apples. Another fruit which deserves mention is the banana. Not only is it phallic shaped, it is loaded with potassium and other minerals. Enriched with potassium and folic acid which kick start your stamina and energy levels, avocados are a must-try.
Spices: Garlic when cooked has aphrodisiac properties. Some studies also give a thumbs-up to cinnamon and nutmeg. Ginseng is popular in the Far East as a sex drive enhancer.
Olives: In ancient Greek civilizations, olives were used liberally as an aphrodisiac. Research corroborates that green olives are helpful to men while women get a sexual boost with the black variety.
Oysters: Apart from their distinctive shape resembling the female genitalia, oysters are choc-o-block with zinc that induces release of sex hormones. Clams and mussels also have a similar effect.
Honey: Apart from its medicinal properties in curing coughs, honey can also boost your sex drive. Have a spoonful daily and feel the difference.
Alcohol: Red wine and champagne are your best bets on date nights. But beware, indulging in too much alcohol may increase desire, but dampen performance.
Peppers and chillies: Want to spice up your sex life? Spice up your food first, suggests research conducted by various organizations. Green, yellow and red peppers can be added to your salad, pasta or vegetable dish while green chillies can be incorporated into soups and curries.
Almonds: Almonds are great for snacking as they are full of good fats, fibre and vitamin E and also work on your sagging libido in more than one way. Almond oil used as a part of aromatherapy is said to fire the female libido.
Caffeine: Caffeine in small amounts gives you a kick, extra energy or that zing which can definitely put you into the mood for foreplay and intercourse.
Omega 3 fatty acids: Salmon and other fish rich in omega 3 fatty acids increase the levels of serotonin which is the feel good hormone produced by the body that explains why it acts as an aphrodisiac.
FOODS THAT DAMPEN YOUR LIBIDO
These are also termed as anti-aphrodisiacs because they decrease your sex drive and performance considerably. Foods that come under this category are steaks with potatoes, a big helping of pasta with a creamy sauce and the like. If you have too many carbs, you feel sleepy after your dinner and snooze will take precedence over sex. Same applies for red meats like rich cuts of lamb, beef and organ meats. Your body spends so much energy digesting the heavy food that there is no energy for pleasure after such a meal.
The obesity epidemic was unfairly blamed on the consumption of carbs. While processed junk foods, which are high in refined grains and sugar are extremely fattening and unhealthy, fiber rich foods that also contain carbs are very healthy and essential for your diet. If you consume high fiber carbs moderately, it helps you maintain a healthy weight because if you get anything lower than approximately 50% of calories from carbohydrates, you are unhealthy. Carbohydrates, which are rich in fiber can be easily digested by your body.
Mentioned below are 10 food items which are extremely rich in carbs and should be consumed during breakfast for optimum health.
- Apples: Despite the different colors, flavors and sizes, apples consist of 13 to 15% carbs, as well as many vitamins and minerals. It is also rich in healthy plant compounds, antioxidants and vitamin C. Apples are helpful in decreasing the risk of a few types of cancers, reducing heart diseases and improving blood sugar control.
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are extremely nourishing. It has the sufficient amount of carbohydrates present to maintain your health, as well as fiber, potassium, vitamin B5, vitamin A, manganese and vitamin C. It is also very low in cholesterol, saturated fats and sodium. Consume this antioxidant food item everyday for breakfast to sustain your health.
- Bananas: Bananas contain about 23% carbs. The unripe ones are high in starch, which turns into sugar as it ripens. Apart from carbs, bananas also contain a high amount of Vitamin B 6, potassium and vitamin C along with healthy plant compounds. They are also rich in pectin and resistant starch.
- Quinoa: Classified as pseudo cereal, it is an incredibly popular seed that is eaten like a grain. Apart from being a high carb food, it is not only extremely rich in fibers and proteins, but also plant compounds and minerals. One of its many health benefits is improved blood sugar control. Incorporate it in your diet to help you lose weight.
- Oats: Deemed as one of the healthiest whole grain foods, oats is an excellent source of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. It contains 66% carbohydrates and above 10% of it is fiber. Not only does it lower cholesterol levels and blood sugar levels, but is also extremely helpful in losing weight.