Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rohini Mokhashi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rohini MokhashiYour feedback matters!
What is symptoms of diabetes. I think I'm suffering from it. Please give me right symptoms which show this.
Last 2 days I am feeling like vomiting almost in every time. and feeling heavy abdomen and I have done my intercourse in my 11 th day after my periods. and I was also planning for the baby and also feeling tired n also not feeling to eat. M I got pregnant.
Is there a treatment for curved penis to straighten without any surgery? Can a curved penis person have proper sex with his wife?
If a person sleeps late in night and woke up late in the morning so what are is its consequences What should one do to remove mental stress to increase its remembrance ability.
What should be done to avoid excess sleep, even at my work place I am feeling sleepy. So please kindly suggest me the ways to get rid of excess sleep.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
Food gives us the energy to carry out activities of daily living. Eating well is not only important for our survival but our mental and emotional wellbeing. Food is so much connected to our culture and reflects our lifestyles to a great extent. All cultures follow a particular method of cooking and eating. We respond to our hunger through food. Our bodies learn the specific times to eat. The satiety centre in our brain tells us how much to eat and when to stop. However, for some, eating becomes an abnormality when they respond to their emotional issues through over eating or inadequate eating. For them, eating is not just a normal response to hunger. It could be a psychological response to anxiety, stress or other behavioural and emotional difficulties.
The most common Eating Disorders are Anorexia- causing inadequate eating and weight loss, Bulimia- causing eating in excess amounts and Binge eating - characterised by eating in large amounts and at frequent intervals. Research suggests that eating disorders can develop early in life and are mainly triggered by environment. However, eating disorders are also common among people with anxiety, trauma (physical, emotional or sexual) and depression. People with eating disorders are seen to have a low self-esteem and generally avoid eating with family and friends due to their abnormal eating habits.
Eating disorders disturb the body’s equilibrium and impacts negatively on a person’s mental health. People with eating disorders are unable to socialize, impacting on their self-image and ability to deal with emotions. They often fall prey to their anxiety and depression through abnormal eating. Eating disorder is not seen as a disease in itself since it has strong emotional and behavioural issues. Thus, treatment of the disorder is not limited to drugs alone. Effective treatment of eating disorders is generally a combination of interventions ranging from counselling, psychotherapy and drugs.
Homeopathy offers a holistic approach to the treatment of eating disorders. It attempts to eliminate the signs and symptoms associated with the disorder through a step by step approach. The treatment is purely herbal and free of side effects. Homeopathy offers a range of medications designed to treat different types of disorders. However, it is important to follow the prescribed medication at regular intervals for maximum benefits. Homeopathy in addition to counselling and therapy offers a comprehensive and safe approach to deal with eating disorders.
It is extremely important to support the person suffering from this disorder and be sensitive towards his/her emotional needs. Sadly, there is a lack of proper knowledge about the disorder and its treatment which sometimes leads to its mismanagement. It’s best to consult an expert and get a medical advice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.