Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rohini Chandra PYour feedback matters!
I got sugar complaint and I am using insulin 30/70 huminsulin, melmet 500 and amwel 2.5, tellzy rsKindly advice how to come out without medicineRrgardsGOVIND raju.
I am around 71 years. I am diabetic. Have prostrate problems. B. P, skin itching problem. I am also having E. D. Problem for the last many years. Can you suggest some medicine for ED?
I am 39 year old male. I am suffering from diabetic type 2. My bloodsugar fasting is 190. I have taken gymnemma sylvestra but all in vain. Suggest me what to do. I dont take allopathy.
My Father is suffering from splenomegaly and he is not able to eat anything coz of stomach ache. He is also a diabetic patient. Is any operation required for him to recover like a normal man?
my t3 is 1.2 tsh is 5.52 t4 is 7.5 vitamin b12 is 316 And vitamin d is 7.51. please advice what should i do?
Hello I'm diagnosed diabetic type 2 last 3 months. I'm 24 and I reduced my weight now I'm ideal weight I have one question I heard cure for diabetic is going to find in next 5 years? Is there any chance that diabetic will have cure in next 5-10 years because I'm 24 I'm very much worried. Please answer my question I'm grateful to you doctors Thanks.
My Trlldothyronine (T3) is 0.94 normal range is 0.60-1.81 Total thyroxine (T4) is 5.43 TSH is4. 03 l am talking thyronorm 25 mg from 1 year is it correct my body has too late much pain my calostrol level is also high please advise.
I am diabetic for the last 36 years. All of asudden since last 3 months I have started getting boils in my abdominal region with PUS.
I have borderline Thyroid issues . My TSH has been 5.15 to 6 since last 2-3 years but is maintained . I do not feel other symptoms except for excessive hairfall plus mood swings (anger/irritation) only close to the monthly cycle. No Weight Gain . But weight loss is slow. Should I take a medicine.
I'm a diabetic using glyciphage 250mg twice a day when I have to take them after meals or before meals.
I am suffering from thyroid and pcod and taking 50 mcg thyronorm now my tsh is under control that is 2. But I feel very tired all the time sum time I face pain in my back if I keep standing for long time for work. How to feel energetic and active.
Sir, I am 43 years ,male well built, 85 kg.Off la I found sugar is 120 fasting and 150 pp. Also uric acid 8.8. Pls advice.
Sir, I have thyroid problem from past 10 years. Now I am using thyronorm tablets for this this. But I need permanent treatment for this.
I am 28 years old female. I have obesity due to hypothyroid. Now my thyroid is under control limit. Now my belly is so much buldgy. Please advise for weight loss?
Hello doctor my mom is having high blood sugar for last few years and high bp also. We have been to several doctors and also checking her diet. She takes a dose of insulin overnight b4 meal. And takes rice only once in a day. Yet her sugar level is more than 280 (pp) most of the time. What should we do further and if you can suggest any diet for her. Would be thankful.
I am suffering from Thyroid. Doctor Has advised me to go for Thyroid Test along with Thyroglobulin Test. My T3, T4& TSH was normal. But Thyroglobulin was 174 against the normal range 0.73-84. I started with Homeopathy medicine. After 4 months again I went for blood test and now my Thyroglobulin level has come to 56.100. Now my neck was paining. Mouth is burning if I eat any spicy, jaws are paining. Sir, I do not know whether it is by Toothache or with Thyroid. Please advise.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.