Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rohini Bv
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rohini BvYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Good diagnosis and good explanation about diet and lifestyle management
Kidney stones are formed in the body when mineral deposits in the kidneys tend to crystallize into stones. They may occur in any part of the urinary tract such as bladder, ureters and the urethra. This is a very painful condition, but not a life threatening one. However, in case the pain may become severe; then you may require surgery to treat this condition.
The symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Passing urine may cause pain
- You may have severe pain below the ribs
- Passing of urine which may be colored
- Vomiting and nausea
- You may feel the need to urinate frequently
- You may suffer from frequent chills and fever
- The urine may be smelly and cloudy in its appearance and color
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment as it focusses on rooting out the cause of the disease while improving your overall wellbeing. The various “doshas” in the body need to be balanced in order to treat the disorder. The ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are:
- Diet: The first and the foremost remedy for kidney stones is rectifying your diet. You should eat nutritious and balanced meals to keep your body in optimal shape. Make sure you include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Exercise on a regular basis: It is advisable to exercise on a regular basis as it keeps your body healthy. Do cardio exercises to improve your blood circulation. You may include strength training in your workout to increase muscle mass, which will lead to fat loss.
- Herbs: Consuming a mixture of honey and tulsi is a preventive measure for kidney stones. Drinking strained water after boiling radish seeds is another great remedy that is used to treat kidney stones.
- Avoid junk food: Restrict consumption of junk foods as it can create an imbalance of the doshas in the body which may lead to various diseases. Replace junk foods with healthier choices such as nuts and seeds which provide essential nutrients to the body. Maintain a healthy meal routine at proper timings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello sir I am 20 years old girl I am a thyroid patient I loss my weight my weight is 35. Day by day. I follow a M D Dr. who give me a daily tablet for 3 mnth now. How can I gain weight? please Dr. help me.
I am having some migraine problems whenever I use my phone for longer duration sho what should I do?
I'm losing beard and my body weight is not increase. I take a lots of medicine which prefer by doctors. But it not work, and now I'm not eating any medicine. Soo can you solve my problems please.
Bananas are rich in fiber and resistant starch that feed the good bacteria in your gut and protects you from microbes that cause bowel infection.
Seasonal allergies are usually characterized by sneezing, coughing and other allergic reactions. Also known as hay fever and allergic rhinitis, the condition tends to appear only during certain seasons of the year. The disease is triggered by changes in the weather and exposure to certain allergens like dust. The allergens cause the body to release histamine into the blood thus, resulting in symptoms of allergy.
The symptoms of seasonal allergy are:
- Congestion in the nose
- You may experience a blocked and runny nose
- You may have an itchy nose
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall well-being. The various Ayurvedic remedies for treating seasonal allergies are:
- Restrict Dairy Intake: You need to cut dairy out of your diet as dairy products have all the characteristics of a cold food. They tend to create imbalance in the “kapha” dosha in the body, thus leading to various diseases.
- Ayurvedic Detox: Consider doing an Ayurvedic detoxification to cleanse the body of the various toxins. It helps in smoothing out the “dosha” balance and hence improves your overall well-being.
- Nasya: This process requires you to put drops of medicated oils inside your nostrils. This lubricates the nasal cavity and prevents the allergens from causing an allergic reaction in the body.
- Eat More Warm Foods: Try to eat warm and cooked foods as much as possible. Eating frozen foods is not recommended as the nutrients from the food may not be absorbed properly owing to a weak digestive system which may be the result of a bout of severe seasonal allergies. Include foods such as soups and porridge and you have a perfect dish to gorge on.
- Exercise on a Regular Basis: Make sure you exercise on a regular basis to improve your fitness levels and also to keep a check on your weight. Certain “yoga” poses such as the downward dog and the cobra help to improve the digestive process. Add cardio workouts such as running and swimming to improve the health of the lungs.
- Add Spices: Add spices to your cooking such as turmeric or garlic as they help in rejuvenating the respiratory system.