Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rizwana IqbalYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am got pregnant of 20 days, but I want to do abortion as early as possible, so what will be solution?
An excess amount of fat present in the human body can lead to a chronic condition called obesity. If the amount of fat, which is used to perform multiple functions in the human body, is found in excess (more than 25% in males and 30% in females), it leads to obesity. Besides being a cosmetic concern, obesity is a chronic disease that can lead to other serious ailments such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, gallstones and other similar illnesses. It has a higher rate of relapse rate and is difficult to treat.
- Consumption of more calories than the person burns through various activities throughout the day is the primary cause. Overeating, especially in diets having a majority of fats, is a major cause of obesity.
- Obesity can be a result of certain medical conditions such as Cushing’s syndrome (a disorder that develops due to an increased exposure to immense amounts of “cortisol” over an extended period of time), Prader-Willi Syndrome (a birth disorder), hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid gland), polycystic ovary syndrome (enlarged ovaries characterized by tiny cysts on the outside) and other diseases.
- Hormonal disorders and genetics may also contribute to obesity. It is observed that the likelihood of being obese increases if the parents are obese. Hormones that facilitate fat regulation in the body are affected by genetics.
- Lifestyle choices such as inactive, sedentary lifestyle and consuming an excess amount of fast foods such as high calorie beverages.
- Psychological factors do have a role to play in people being obese. Many people overeat as a response to emotions such as stress, sadness, boredom or anger.
A person is generally considered to be obese if his/her BMI (Body Mass Index) is above 30.
1. A person whose BMI is in the range of 30 to 35 is classified under “Type I obese”.
2. A person in the BMI range of 35 to 39 falls under the category of “Type II obesity”.
3. If the BMI of a person is above 40, he/she is considered to be extremely obese.
BMI is usually a reliable method to find out if a person is obese, but in certain instances such as that of a professional bodybuilder, BMI could prove to be inaccurate. Without treatment, obesity can lead to serious health conditions such as:
3. Sleep Apnea
4. Heart Disease
6. Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome (characterized by the inability to breathe long or deep enough)
7. Reproductive problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I am 54 years old woman. My ht is 4'11" and wt is 62 kg. I gained wt during my menopause. Please suggest some remedy to control my wt.
I am a 34 yr old female married I had a miscarriage at 17 weeks and a preterm labour at 30 weeks. It has been more than a year and now I am having irregular periods. My period was due on 25 april but I am not having period till now. I did a gravindex which was neg what should I do?
I'm 32 years old married for 4 years. In November 2012 I had laparoscpy surgery for chocolate cyst in both ovaries but it has formed again. I was prescribed danazol many times but side effects include severe gastritis and join pain that I had to discontinue. I wished to have a child what should I do ?
I want a baby. I am married about 1 yrs. After 3 months of married we are trying for a baby. Its 9 months! But since no results. I gt my periods three /four days later. So I thought that am I pregnant. But no. Periods aa hi gye. please help me doctors.
My sister face problem of having nill milk to feed her baby after pregnancy for 3 months and so going on. Please give solution for secretion of milk from breast.
My last monthly period was on February10, 2015. Can I stop pregnancy by oral medicines now? If i am pregnant for how many days can i elongate it? Within how many days do oral medicines work for birth control?
I am 27 year old female and is having PCOD. And I am over weight also. I feel tired after doing physical work for few hours. Is it due to pcod or due to my increased weight.
What is the chances of conceiving while taking siphene 100mg? This is my first cycle taking from day 3-7? What are the chances of conceiving in the first cycle since I have pcod and I am taking normoz for that?
Hi mam, mai hamesha se time pe periods hoti thi, 26 ko aur apne time pe ho jati thi, but is baar abhi tak mai periods me nahi hui hu, pls give solution.
Recently I got aborted and its been six months. My question is when can I try for pregnancy and what are the complications in that?
My wife is going to delivery on next month. Everything is normal as per medical check. Is it normal delivery for her?
Muje pcod ki problem h. Im 27 year unmarried girl. Aur muje 1 mnth se continuously periods aa rhe. continuously bleeding. Muje meri doc ne ginette 35 prescribed ki h. Is it safe?
Mam, am 27 years old unmarried female, for the past 2 ys am getting spotting in between my periods time. Some months I i will not get spotting and some months I wil get once, some months twice :(i am getting pain with spotting. But each month I wil get periods correctly no problem in tat, not even a month my periods has skipped but am very afraid of spotting mam :(then this 1 month I have pain in the side area where leg and lower abdomen joins on both the sides am having prickling pain :(already some years before I took ultrasound scan, the gynecologist said noting to worry, only normal water cysts present in the ovary and nothing to be afraid of. She said to limit taking spicy oily foods but still am eating al those items, but am really worried what might be the problem is, since spotting is thr for 2 years mam with severe pain during spotting and even during the periods time, those 5 days each month I can not be without pain killer like imol. Am getting unbearable pain during periods time :(wat should I do to avoid all these mam?
I had last period on 4th of october. Prega test shows positive. To terminate 1st pregnancy I took MIFEGEST once this year, it was a success. Now I gave an unwanted pregnancy again. Can I take it again to terminate 2nd pregnancy. I want to have babies two year later. Re- taking of Mifegest can harm my future fertility? What should be done? Please suggest some medicines soon.
I took an iphill day before yesterday. Can I take another pill tomorrow as well since I had intercourse yesterday, I.e. After having an ipill day before yesterday?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!