Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rizwana IqbalYour feedback matters!
Me and my girlfriend who is 20 years old now were having an intercourse exactly one week back. We were not using a condom but I know that I did not cum in her, but when I pull out I saw something Whitish on my Penis. Till then we are scared Of her pregnancy. Can you please help us with what to do now?
Can a pregnant woman go without food and drink for 14 hours I mean can she do the fasting for 14 to 15 hours without the water and food please reply me soon she is 8 months pregnant women.
Hello Dr. I have a girl friend her age is 20 and my 23. And before 3 days we had sex with safety but nw she is with more back pain and little bit of blood coming with urin then we are very fear about that ple help me.
I am a 19 year old female who has been experiencing abnormal yellow discharge for about a week now and my period is late. Please advise on the aforementioned issue.
Hi, I am 32 years old not married. I have some irregular period problems. I discus some doctors. I have no hormonal problem no thyroid. But one problem seems that is cysts. My doc its prescribe to me krimson medicine one douse daily 6mnts. please help me.
My wife is 3 month pregnant complete for last night she eat an apple after eating some pain in stomach after some time she is normal please give me tips.
I am 25 I had sex with my girlfriend that too on her periods duration that is on third day of her periods and she told that she didn't got bleeding after sex and she missed her first month periods what are the chances of getting pregnancy and how to avoid it.
Radiology is a branch of medicine that deals with diagnosis and treatment of diseases using radiant energy. Radiology uses the imaging technology like ultrasound, x-ray radiography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT), Positron Emission Tomography (PET), nuclear medicine. The imaging technology helps the doctor (or physician) to see within the human body and helps you get diagnosed and treated in a better way.
Radiology is also referred to as radioscopy or clinical radiology where the latter refers to the diagnosis and treatment of fatal injuries/diseases. Radiologist is a doctor who has specialized in radiology after completion of a formal medical course to become a certified doctor. Radiographer is in turn a technician who specializes in the physical operation of scans and machines like x-rays etc. You must be well aware that the Radiologist is a professional doctor but the Radiographer is just a technician.
The following are the various uses of radiology when it comes to monitor the activity of your heart:
- MRI: It is known as Magnetic Resonance Imaging and it makes use of the energy stored in your body’s hydrogen atoms. It uses highly advanced computer 2-D and 3-D images and no ionizing radiation is used in MRI. The activity with the heart can be precisely recorded by MRI scan.
- Nuclear medicine: It involves giving your body a small tracker or a radioactive material which records the radiation coming from your body using special cameras like gamma cameras or PET. It can measure the complexity of your heart disease.
- Fluoroscopy: It helps to give real time visualization of the body by using x-rays that allow the doctor to efficiently monitor the body part, joint and bones as well as the activity that pertains to the heart.
- Ultrasound: It is a test which uses high frequency sound waves to form an image within the insides of any human organ like blood vessels or the heart. Many prefer this form of imaging test which uses sound waves instead of radiation and is considered less harmful.
- Computed Tomography: In this type of scan, a 3-D image is formed through several 2-D images taken at a single line of axis rotation. This test is useful as it gives detailed images of specific parts of the body like blood vessel, arteries, and soft tissues surrounding your heart.
Suffering from Molluscum contagiosum for over a year now. My wife is pregnant and probably she has contracted the infection as well. I'm worried because I don't want my about to be born baby to get this infection from us. Is there any way or medication or cream to get rid of this infection fast?
Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc. A miasmatic tendency (predisposition/susceptibility) is also often taken into account for the treatment of chronic conditions.
Adverse respiratory events (AREs) are leading causes of post-operative morbidity and mortality. Anesthesia is the use of medicine to prevent or reduce the feeling of pain or sensation during surgery or other painful procedures (such as getting stitches). Giving as an injection or through inhaled gases or vapours, different types of anesthesia affect the nervous system in various ways by blocking nerve impulses and, therefore, pain.
Anesthesia can help control your breathing, blood pressure, blood flow, and heart rate. It may be used to:
- Relax you,
- Block pain,
- Make you sleepy or forgetful,
- Make you unconscious for your surgery.
Adverse Respiratory Events (ARE)
Adverse outcomes of such events are fatal and lead to Death & Brain Damage. Three mechanisms of injury are reported to account for highest adverse respiratory events:
Inadequate Ventilation: Insufficient Gas Exchange can produce the adverse outcome. Esophageal Intubation: Incubation between the two sides of the esophagus inadvertently.
Difficult tracheal intubation: Tracheal Intubation is the placement of a flexible plastic tube into the trachea (windpipe) to maintain an open airway. It is performed facilitate ventilation of lungs in severely ill, anesthetized patients.
Other’s are as listed below:
- Airway Obstruction
- Inadequate inspired oxygen delivery
- Endobronchial Intubation
- Premature Extubation
Residual neuromuscular blockade is an important postoperative complication associated to the use of neuromuscular blocking drugs and is commonly observed in the post-anesthesia care unit (PACU) after non-depolarizing neuromuscular blocking agents (NMBAs) are administered intra-operatively. Incomplete neuromuscular recovery can be minimized with acceleromyography monitoring. The risk of adverse respiratory events during early recovery from anesthesia can be reduced by intra-operative acceleromyography use.
Reintubation is a serious adverse respiratory event and the consequences include increased cardiac and respiratory complications, prolonged length of stay at the PACU, intensive care unit (ICU) and hospital, prolonged mechanical ventilator support, higher costs, and increased mortality. Overweight and obesity have also been identified as risk factors for postoperative respiratory complications. Most adverse respiratory events are considered preventable with improved monitoring such as:
- Pulse Oximetry
- Combination of Both
Closed observation of the clinical factors and appropriate monitoring by well trained people are factors necessary to prevent adverse outcome. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general surgeon.
Uundergone C125 test as per advice by doctor and the result is 84 She has been taking treatment for excessive bleeding since 15th August of this year Please advice.
I am in 7 months pregnancy and suffering from fever my left nostril is watering little and I am having little cold but no cough my fever is not going I am feeling little weakness because of not taking any adequate diet as I used to take before and my head and eyes are also paining little please tell me natural ways to overcome from this fever my baby kics as usual but I am not feeling well. My family doctor gave me a baby syrup which is effective for half day and again it is coming back. I am also taking luke warm water to drink and bath is it ok for me.
Good morning doctor I am 26 yr old working girl wt 47 ht 5'2" my periods are regular but the amount of blood is so little have only 2 day please suggests me. My thyroid test is normal.
mai bahut patli dubli hu takriban 1 sal se apna elaj karati hu lekin tandrusti me koi khas ejafa dikhao ni deta kai tarah k blood test aur x ray bhi hua sab kuch normol hai lekin tandrusti ni banti hai please help me.
The inability to conceive after indulging in unprotected sex is known as infertility. It can also be referred to the biological incapability of a male to cause the conception or a woman being unable to carry the pregnancy for full-term. Research has shown that female problems contribute to over half of all the infertility cases while a majority of the other causes include sperm disorders.
Treatment of infertility depends on:
- Cause of Infertility
- Duration of Infertility
- Age of both partners
- Personal preferences
Causes of infertility in women include:
1. Ovulation disorders: This is regarded as the most common cause of infertility in women. The disorders can be caused due to the following
- Premature ovarian failure
- PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Poor egg quality
- Overactive or Underactive thyroid gland
- Chronic conditions like cancer or AIDS.
2. Problems in fallopian tubes or uterus: Abnormalities in the uterus or fallopian tubes render the woman incapable of conceiving naturally. This might be due to:
- Submucosal fibroids
- Previous sterilization treatment
3. Medications: There is a possibility that treatment will cure infertility. Examples include NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy. Treatment of infertility might involve a significant amount of psychological, physical, temporal and financial commitments. In men, treatment is done to treat lack of healthy sperm or general sexual problems. The treatments include:
- Change in lifestyle
- Sperm retrieval
Even though it is possible to restore fertility in women using only one or two therapies, a number of treatments might be required before conception is possible. Some of these treatments include:
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Stimulation of ovulation with fertility drugs
- Surgery to restore fertility
In situations where pregnancy does not happen spontaneously, Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) can be used by couples to achieve pregnancy. It is a form of fertility treatment which involves the handling of sperm and egg. The entire ART team consists of psychologists, physicians, embryologists, nurses and lab technicians.
One common ART technique is In vitro fertilization (IVF). It is a process where an egg and sperms are manually combined in a laboratory dish, followed by transfer of embryo to the uterus. Some aspects involved in an IVF cycle are:
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Assisted hatching
- Donor eggs or sperm
- Gestational carrier
Some complications that may occur during the treatment of infertility are:
- Multiple pregnancy
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS)
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.