Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rizwana Iqbal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rizwana IqbalYour feedback matters!
आज हम इस बात पर चर्चा करेंगें कि मल द्वार या गुदामार्ग में होने वाले रोगो में कौन-कौन से लक्षण मिलते हैं -
. मल द्वार से बिना दर्द के बूंद-बूंद या धार रूप में लगातार या रूक रूक के खून आना
. मल द्वार में जलन, चुभन, दर्द होना
. बैठने में या बाइक चलाते वक्त दर्द होना
. मल का पतला या बद्ध कर आना, एक बार या बार-बार आना
. मल द्वार के चारो ओर किसी फोडे. या फुडिया का बार-बार बनना और फूटना और उसमें से पस या चिपचिपा पानी आना
. रीड्ड की हड्डी के पास नासूर का बनना
अगर इनमें से कोई लक्षण मिलते हैं तो यह जरूरी नही कि वो पाइल्स ही हो वो और कोई बीमारी भी हो सकती हैं
क्योंकि अक्सर ऐसा देखा गया हैं कि सामान्यतया अगर इनमे् से कोई लक्षण मिलता हैं तो रोगी चिकित्सक के पास जाता हैं तो वो हमेशा यही बोलता हैं कि मुझे पाइल्स की समस्या हैं और वो शर्म के कारण या अन्य किसी कारण वो चैक-अप नहीं करवाता हैं कभी कभी चिकित्सक भी बिना चैक-अप के पाइल्स समझ कर सीधा ट्रिटमेन्ट ही लिख देता हैं जिस कारण वो समस्या ठीक ना होकर या थोडे समय के लिये ठीक रहकर अगली बार विकराल रूप में प्रकट होती हैं वो कुछ भी हो सकती हैं.हो सकता हैं वो पाइल्स ना हो के फिशर हो.हो सकता हैं वो फिश्टूला हो.हो सकता हैं
हो सकता हैं वो पिलोनिडल साइनस हो.या ये भी हो सकता हैं इनमें से एक भी ना होकर गुदामार्गगत केन्सर ही हो
तो दोस्तो अगर ऊपर बतलाये लक्षण में से कोई भी परेशानी हो तो किसी अच्छे चिकित्सक से चैक-अप जरूर करवाये और उस समस्या का स्थायी समाधान करवायें
क्योंकि कहा भी गया हैं रोग और कर्जा कभी ज्यादा समय नहीं रखना चाहिये! आइये चुने.स्वस्थ एवं आनन्दमय जीवन.आयुर्वेद के संग!
My wife is got unplanned pregnancy her last period was 20 March 2018, still we don’t want baby, what should I do for this.
I am suffering from sever indigestion from past 4-5 months. Breast size has also increased. It has become heavier then before. Periods flow have changed the pattern. And today I saw small 2-3 blisters in the vaginal area. There is no option to attach a photo otherwise I would have done. I am really really stressed and worried.
I am 7 weeks pregnant. But my ultrasound could not detect anything. No gestational sac as well. Can it be that I am still pregnant. Also I took home pregnancy test which shows only a faint line as positive. I have done the test twice and the T line is still faint. I don't know what to expect. What should I do now? I need to get a medical abortion done before its too late.
The question of whether or not a woman should work out or not when it is the time of the month is one that has been much talked about. Fluctuations in hormone levels that take place during the monthly cycle have a tremendous impact on the level of energy, stamina and the body's response to exercise. The likelihood of getting injured is also different during periods.
Exercising during your period has many positive impacts on the body. Each woman's ability to work out and her response to it are different and hence the workout routine you must adhere to can vary from person to person.
What are the benefits of working out during periods?
- exercising during periods can be effective in alleviating the symptoms that accompany your period at the time such as stress and anxiety.
- loss of body fluids through sweating while doing exercises significantly reduces bloating in the belly.
- exercising can also ensure that there is less cramping and heavy flow during periods.
- endorphins released during exercise functions as a natural painkiller for period pains.
What are the best ways of working out during periods?
Depending upon how your body responds to periods, suitable workout routines can vary from high-intensity training (hit) like running, cycling and heavy lifting to low intensity training (lit) like brisk walking and step aerobics.
Most women opt for light exercises during the first few days of the cycle and then gradually increase intensity, which is advisable for those who are not in the habit of regularly working out. Athletes and sportswomen who train all around the year take to high-intensity workouts that focus on core strengthening and cardio boost.
What exercises should be avoided during periods?
The only kind of workout that should be avoided during this time is yoga that involves any 'inverted pose' that requires a woman to perform partial or complete headstands. These poses negatively impact blood flow and can cause painful heavy bleeding.
Apart from that, when it comes to exercising during periods, the guideline is simple - if you can handle it, you should go ahead and do it.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi, I had sex last night with sexworker and found my condom is broken. I am worried if any infection her. Please let me know what should I do?
Hi I am getting pregnant with 6 week n 2 day. Please suggest me diet n exercise in these day shall I eat non veg with small quantity?
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is a precarious treatment, which is filled with hope and despair in equal measures. While you cannot wait to have a baby through IVF and you are terribly excited when the IVF cycle starts with some success, you still need to be prepared to face disappointment at any stage in the cycle.
There are certain reasons why an IVF cycle can be cancelled. Some of the reasons include:
- Ovarian cysts: As an important part of pre-treatment in IVF, a screening is done to check for ovarian cysts. If you do have a cyst in your ovary, the date for the commencement of IVF will be pushed back. Medicines will be prescribed to reduce the cysts in such a case.
- Poor stimulation responses: Usually, more than three follicles in the ovaries are needed to produce eggs. Fertility drugs are given to stimulate the growth of the follicles. But sometimes, there is poor response to the drugs and the needed number of follicles might not grow. In this case, either the IVF cycle is cancelled or different medication is used.
- Hyperstimulation: On one hand, there is poor or under active response to fertility drugs and then there is hyperstimulation; which is an overactive response to the drugs. This leads to excessive growth of follicles, which causes ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHS). The cycle is cancelled as OHS might cause serious problems in the womb.
- Decline in estradiol levels: The ovaries produce a type of estrogen called estradiol. When egg follicles grow, estradiol is secreted, which triggers the rest of the cycle. If the levels of estradiol drop, follicular development is hindered. In this case, the IVF cycle will be cancelled.
- Poor egg retrieval: Usually, an ultrasound is done to check the amount of mature eggs before the retrieval. Sometimes, fewer eggs are collected than what were expected. If egg retrieval is poor, the cycle will not move any further.
- Poor fertilization: Poor sperm or egg equality might hamper the process of fertilization, which will thus impact the development of the embryo. If the embryo does not form at all, the cycle will obviously be cancelled.
- Illness: If you or your partner has high fever or fall ill anytime during the process, the IVF cycle may be abandoned.
Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!