Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I have PCOD. Prescribed clomifene for 5 days from 2nd day. Den GMH INJECTION ON 5TH AND 7TH DAY. TODAY ON DAY 12, I HAVE 3 FOLLICLES OF 18.6 MM ON MY LEFT OVARY AND 2 19 AND 1 16 MM FOLLICLES ON MY RIGHT OVARY. LAST MONTH I HAD 2 DIMUNANT FOLLICLES AND EVEN AFTER TAKING HCG 5000 IT DID NOT RUPTURE. WAT SHUD B MY NEXT STEP?
My wife aged 24 years has had blighted ovum twice in the last 7-8 months. Does this reduce her chances of conceiving and can medicines help in such a scenerio for future pregnancy to be normal. Please advice.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy.
Is it necessary to store some urine in urinary bladder. Before having the ultrasound for pregnancy test.
I am 26 year old. I had an abortion in this February as there is no growth for the baby. Innthe month of June 2016i was suffering from malaria. IM trying to get conceived for last two months but it is not happening. What should I do? I am concerned.
My sister in law is pregnant and she is in her second month she is having so much stomach pain we show to doctor also n she has given an injection twice a time named inj proluton depot 250mg. Date of injection taken 25th april and other 30th april. Medicine given by doctor is tab innovfol.
Having irritation in vagina before & after periods . Done all test Paper smear / Sonographic but nothing found . Dr are also not able to find out the issue . Pl help
14 days late period. Done pregnancy test yesterday and the result was negative. Do I have to worry about pregnancy now? And another qn how my period is late.
We had sex. Unprotected for one or two shots. I didn't ejaculated inside her. The next day we had protected sex. Using condoms. The very next day she had periods. Could she be pregnant? I'm worried. We are not ready for a baby now.
With an upsurge in the number of women suffering from dysfunctional reproductive system and a myriad of gynecological problems, resulting in irregular periods, infertility and several other complications, it is of paramount importance to keep a record of the dates and duration of your monthly cycles. This is not only useful for future reference when you visit a gynecologist, but it also helps you to understand if there are any delays in your mensuration cycle or you are having heavy mentrual bleeding in a particular month.
Why tracking your menstrual cycle is important?
Keeping a track of the menstrual cycles is a mandatory exercise for women who are thinking about pregnancy or those trying to avoid it. Based on you period calendar, you can avoid getting pregnant without opting for contraceptive methods, if you have extremely regular period patterns. It is advisable to abstain from intercourse for a few days before and after the period, which is the prime time for ovulation. Keeping a track of your periods will give you a clear indication as to whether you are pregnant, because delay in the menstrual onset can be an indication of pregnancy. The reverse is also true; if you are trying to get pregnant, conception is usually fruitful on these days of maximum ovulation, which you can easily calculate based on your well maintained menstrual record.
How should you go about keeping a track of your menstruation cycle?
While it not possible to note down every possible aspect of the menstruation in a notebook, the easiest way of maintaining a planner is to mark the first day of each period on the calendar. The difference between two consecutive periods will give you your cycle lengths. In addition you can choose to make a note of how heavy the bleeding is or if there are changes in mood and appetite on those days. You will then be well prepared for your next visit to the gynecologist. Or, just consult a gynecologist online.