Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rita Singh
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Rita SinghYour feedback matters!
I have a problem of polycystic ovary and my periods is very irregular. I tried many medicines but for the last 6 months periods has stopped what should I do?
I am 18 years old. I have cyst in my breast how it is cured and irregular period too. And my breast size is increasing what should I do?
Me and my gf had intercourse on 9th of this month june, on 21st today she should hav periods but she didn't get periods, so too much we both worried it must be sign of pregnancy. What can be done, she is in medication from few months on hormonal imbalance. She used to get periods every month on 20th or 21st but today is 21st but she didn't get periods. What can be done now, taking appointment is also fine but don't no how to consult to doctor regarding this.
My husband age is 31 my age is 26 I have bilateral polycystic ovaries and thyroid, my amh level is 4.5 and both side ovaries I have 6+ follicles and endometriam is 7mm, I have done my hsg we are married for three +years, two ivf cycles failed, my husband staying aboard in a year we have intercourse is one month my husband semen analysis is normal, please do the helpful.
After taking treatment we are suffering from infertility problem as per reports there is no problem with both of us.so Please suggest something for us.
5 Ways Sex Makes You Look More Beautiful
If you haven't noticed the glow yet, check yourself out in the mirror before and after sex.
Regular sex can do so much more than give you toe-curling orgasms, it can actually leave you looking and feeling good.
Here are 5 ways this happens.
1. You Glow:
When you have frequent sex, the production of estrogen, a hormone which contributes to healthier hair and skin increases. In the process, the collagen production also increases keeping your skin firm, soft. If you haven't noticed the glow yet, check yourself out in the mirror before and after sex.
2. Great workout:
Good sex is dirty, sweaty and can leave you panting with the kind of exhaustion you get from hitting the gym. Recent research suggested that women burn 3.1 calories and men burn 4.2 calories for every minute of sex that they have. So, more sex means more weight loss, and this will cause you to feel great and confident in your body.
3. Beats depression:
The orgasms can be your ultimate antidepressant. When you reach the climax your body releases the compound serotonin which is responsible for making you feel happy and content. When you are less depressed, you feel happier. When you are happy you smile which does a lot to improve your beauty.
4. Reduces stress:
Stress can show on your face and make you look dull and tired. When you reach the climax during sex, a huge amount of oxytocin is released in your body. Oxytocin can lower the production of the stress hormone, cortisol.
5. More attractive:
When you have sex, you release pheromones which make you look very attractive. So know that sex is only making you appear more beautiful to the opposite sex.
Hello mam maine 2 saal ho gye hai nasbandi krwae the ab dobara baby krna chahti hu to kya nasbandi khulwane c dobara baby hoo skta hai?
After 3 months of C section delivery of boy the menstrual period is not occurring is there is any alarming or can you tell me how long it will take for my next period?
During my college life I was sexual relationship with 2 of my classmates. Now I got married and had a kit. Recently due to my personal problem I was in a sexual relationship with those 2 peoples, it is happened unfortunately. But can't be rejected. It may causes any sexual disease to anyone including my husband?
Sir, I'm married having no child yet. I'm facing a problem for almost an year. If l take an hour for intercourse and l enjoy a lot but my wife never gets the satisfaction. Can you answer me please sir?
I am 20 years old and I am 120 kg and I am pregnant how can I maintain my weight now and how can I loose my weight after pregnancy.
Sir I am 20years old. My girlfriend is older of 6months than me. Have there will be any problem in our sex life?
Many women experience unusual vaginal bleeding between periods at some point in their lives. It is also known as metrorrhagia. Vaginal bleeding is thought to be abnormal in the following cases:
1. When your menstrual period is not expected
2. When your menstrual flow is lighter or heavier than normal
3. At unexpected stages in life. For example, when you are pregnant or after you have attained menopause.
Bleeding during periods is not a normal condition. Usually, the duration of the cycle is about 21 – 35 days. Abnormal vaginal bleeding has numerous conceivable causes. Independently, it doesn't show a genuine condition.
- Mid-cycle bleeding can be caused due to ovulation.
- Two hormones that regulate the menstrual cycle are progesterone or oestrogen. A condition of hormonal imbalance which is known as Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOs) causes interference with normal ovulation. This results in problems in thyroid glands as well as causes dysfunctional ovaries.
- Medications such as birth control pills are capable of causing abnormal bleeding, especially with the irregular intake of such medications.
- Infections or inflammation caused in the pelvic regions such as uterus, vagina, cervix, ovaries or fallopian tubes are capable of causing abnormal bleeding. STIs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and PIDs (Pelvic inflammatory disease) are often the cause of such a condition.
- Although Cancer is not one of the primary causes, cancer in organs such as the uterus, vagina, cervix and ovaries are capable of causing abnormal bleeding during periods.
How it can prevented
- Maintaining a healthy diet. Women who are either underweight or overweight tend to have more problems with abnormal bleeding
- Relaxation practices should be followed so that stress is reduced. Stress can cause abnormal bleeding.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) should be consumed to reduce menstrual bleeding. Examples are ibuprofen or naproxen.
- In case of consumption, birth control pills should be taken as per the prescription only and regularly at the same time.
- Hormone therapy (using external hormones in a medical treatment) can be used in order to regulate menstrual cycles, stabilize the endometrium which is the lining of the uterus as well as to rectify hormonal imbalances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.