Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rita Singh
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Rita SinghYour feedback matters!
Vaginal irritation skin peeling off and itching and burns. Had shaved vagina with razor and had unprotected sex 2 months back. Consulted doc and she gave AF kit so the sores and blisters in and around vagina were gone. Area around vagina is white and flesh blisters are there I think. Please help.
I am a married woman. I got my pregnancy result. In what ways I need to be careful upto 3 months. Pls suggest?
Hi. I'm 37 weeks 5 days pregnant. Yesterday night I had a three times mild diarrhea. Some people says that it will be the early symptoms of labor. But I didn't get any pain. Should I worried about this or is this is normal?
I have no problem. But my blood test while medical examination for gulf. I am unfit due to tpha positive 20 years back. After that I am treated with insulin injection, 5 times. Now also I have the same case in my blood. Is it curable or not.
What is premenstrual syndrome (PMS)? In layman's language, it is that time of the month you don't really want to unnecessarily bother a woman or you might have to face the brunt of an emotional outburst. In medical terms, it is a combination of emotional, physical, psychological changes that occur in a woman after ovulation and culminates with the ending of her menstrual flow. The most common mood-related symptoms are irritability, depression, crying, oversensitivity, and mood swings. The most common physical symptoms are fatigue, bloating, breast tenderness, acne, and appetite changes with food cravings. In severe cases, anger, irritability, anxiety and tension leads to loss of the functioning ability of a woman. If you've been there or are suffering, you are not alone. There are scores of women around the world who experience these symptoms. Here are ways to minimize and get rid of PMS:
- Control PMS with diet changes: Certain food types in general are not a healthy choice but can cause more harm than good during PMS. Depending on what factor affects you the most, cut down on these types of food. As always, eating more fruits veggies and grains at the right time can keep you healthy and prepared for those dreaded days.
- Exercise: Exercise is a mood lifter. It gets you into shape, adds to your stamina and slowly but steadily boosts your confidence to become slimmer, stronger, and fitter. The trick is to pick up on an exercise you love. Hit the road and run free with your thoughts or turn on the music and dance with aerobics.
- Stock up on the vitamins: Hormonal imbalances are the primary cause behind PMS. Though it is not proven, stocking up on some essential vitamins like calcium, potassium and minerals can give you more strength to fight the symptoms.
- Herbal remedies: They've been around for hundreds of years and you are likely to have an aunt or grandma swear by one of these cures. From ginger to primrose oil, these cures can balance your hormonal activity in a natural way. You will need to experiment to see what really suits your need.
- Take a break: No matter what physical or emotional manifestation you suffer, it can double up because of stress and lack of sleep. Knowing your 'off' days, its best you find a way to take some time off for yourself at a spa or try meditation and deep breathing. Do what you love to do to keep your mind calm and clear. Listen to music, take a walk with your dog or simply read a good book.
To start with, change your diet, take a few supplements and herbs, and start exercising, and you should see the change in the first few cycles itself.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!