Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Revathi .T. NYour feedback matters!
I am having chronic hairfall continuously, I oil my hair thrice a week and also use antidandruff shampoo but hair loss isn't stopping neither dandruff. Help me with this.
Sir for a 22 years girl pls tell me a name of cream that can glow and bright her face because next year he will marry pls tell me a name of brightening cream.
How to cure eczema in my waist in leg. N some red spot on my scrotum n itching very badly n one other problem is felling sleep n laziness during work time in even I take complete sleep in night 7 to 8 hour ya I m snoring also.
I am loosing my hair very quickly and I use all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what to do else now. Can you help me out of this?
I'm suffering from dermatitis dermatitis from 3 years. Any homeopathic medicine for this condition. Allopathic crem rough the skin tone. Especially in nose region and eyebrows. Please help.
I am a female 25 years old my problem is I have hair fall problem since last 2 years I tried many ways but there is no any effect now I am very scared about my hair fall don't know what to do. Pls give a better suggestion. Waiting for reply.
I want to know how I can change my face look I have many pimples on my face so please suggest a idea to kill them forever.
I have a low hair density, and thin hair. How can make it dense and thick hair? Or anyhow make it better?
I am having problem related to my hairs. My hairs became thin and hair fall is increasing day by day. I have concerned many doctors but didn't get my solution. Please suggest me.
Sir I heard somany good thing about black seed oil. Is it realy useful there is some black seed oil capsules too. I have hair loss problem can I use black seed oil. Is there any side effect from that. Please sir help me very urgent.
I am suffering with pimple's scars on my face . Those are looks very uncomfortable and ugly. Could please advise how to reduce those.
Hi, I have very thin hairs although I don't have very much hair fall issue. What should I do to in order to have thick healthy hairs?
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.