Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Reuban Daniel C
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Reuban Daniel CYour feedback matters!
I have shoulder and upper back pain. Doctor has recommended me 1.) Pantoprazole Tablet 2.) Myospaz Forte 3.) Systaflam Gel.
Hi Arthitis pain in both knees. Confirmed through X ray. Please advice on future treatment and medication required. Presently on pain killers.
Sir my mri result is showing loss of lumber lordosis, I am so worried, sir can I be well by physiotherapy.
I have cavity in my teeth so how I can be cured and give me a good advice and there is a muscle tearing in my leg.what to do for these
My uncle operated in 2005 on broken leg. One plate and two screw fixed in the left leg. Till date its not removed and he don't feel any pain from it. Is it necessary to remove that plate. My uncle don't want to remove it because he's not willing to get operated again. 11 years passed now, what should l do?
Hi I am 27 I am suffering from a severe knee pain. I am unable to continue the other sports activities only because of this pain. It doesn't happen in regular basis but yes it is painful. Please suggest a medication.
When you get a fracture, a lot of pain and a lot of suffering is all you can imagine. But you have to take care of these 5 things to get a good healing in place.
1. Give it some rest. A lot of rest. Give yourself a break from all the household chores, from your work life and take a nice month off. Sleep well and just let your body experience healing holistically.
2. Apply ice immediately if you suspect an injury. As soon as you sustain an injury and you think it could be a fracture, apply cold pack. This limits the inflammation around the bone and allows skin and structures to permit healing process. Also it prevents nerve compression damage.
3. Avoid weight bearing or any pressure on the broken bone. This is a non-negotiable part of healing that your bone doctor will also advice you surely. This will only increase swelling and hamper the development process. So take care to avoid any stress to your injured part and body.
4. Eat healthy foods rich in calcium. The bones need calcium and vitamin D to aid in the repair process. Using up all the calcium and vitamin D stored up, makes the body's stores depleted. Hence make sure to check your Calcium & Vitamin D levels to make sure that wasn't the cause of the fraccture in the first place. A few examples of calcium rich foods are eggs, milk and milk products, lentils and beans, legumes like spinach and salads. Include a good amount of Vitamin C also such as in citrus fruits.
5. Take your pills. If your orthopedic has prescribed pills to you for the fracture, you should take them. Very often I have seen patients avoiding pain killers to make the side effects less, but what it does is only harm. You should know that pain killers or NSAIDs(non-steroidal anti-inflammatroy drugs) that are most commonly prescribed after fractures are to reduce your inflammatory response. This means that the pills help your body fight off too much bleeding and allow a fast recovery, so don't shy away from them.
Good evening Sir Mere left leg ko jab main mord kar ke baithta hun tab knees mein dard hota hai , upay bataye aur karan.Please
I am suffering from back pain and knees severe pain and not able to sit and walk properly. Please suggest any solution.
My mother had back pain 4-5 years ago. The doctors said for operation after taking medicine it was cured. Now sometimes she feels pain again not always but 3-4 times in a month. The pain is so much that she even cannot walk properly. So what should be done and which medicine should be taken in emergency so slow down the pain.
My Father is 67 years OLD and is suffering from Rumetoid arthritis. The knees does not have grease anymore and doctors are prescribing the replacement as a solution. Also his hands are in distressed state, they move but restricted. Question -1) Is there a solution to his condition. 2) Is knee replacement a successful solution and whts the cost for it. Thanks.
Im having issue of back pain from last two months tat too 1 time in 5 days I did not consult the doctor yet.
Hi I am 21 year old. I am suffering from minor fracture in right side leg. So I want to know that doctors said to me 1 month bed rest but its minor I want clear time for bed rest.
Because of desk job m suffering from initial stage of spondylitis and m having severe pain in shoulder and neck and there are lot noise are coming from my bones.
Joint and muscle pain arises when excess pressure is exerted on a particular joint or due to the wear and tear of a particular muscle. This is one area where many people face chronic pain, with symptoms such as deformity of the joints, swelling, immobility of the joints and severe joint pain. There are a lot of topical as well as oral medicines for chronic pain within conventional medicine, but it may not always be effective for all types of patients.
Homeopathy has been known to provide effective cures for many types of muscle and joint related ailments.
Let's first look at the common causes for muscle and joint pain related problems:
- Sports related injuries
- Vehicular accidents such as a car or bike accidents
- Bad postures or habits
- Other underlying physical or medical conditions
So what are the ways in which homeopathy can cure certain conditions and alleviate pain in patients?
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Moving and shifting joint or muscle pains: Many patients have this problem where they face joint or muscle pain but instead of it being constant in one area, it moves around the body. Pulsatilla is known to effectively reduce the symptoms in these cases.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases.
- Muscular conditions: There are many muscle-related conditions such as fibromyalgia and fibrositis among others have also been reduced after the usage of Rhus tox.
Homeopathic medicines like Medorrhinum, Ruta, Formica Rufa, Arnica, Symphytum and a few others are useful for treating such conditions, depending upon the exact symptoms and causes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.