Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Restore Physiocentres
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Restore PhysiocentresYour feedback matters!
Yesturday while playing football i have injured my right leg i had little pain but now the pain has increased .I find difficult in walking now . My age is 21 years height is 6'1?
Sir my mother have sciatica problem. In homeopathy it takes more time. Sir can you insure me it relax my mother's pain in less time.
L am 31 years male professor. I am having a severe pain in my right knee. I tried pain relief oils, but its of no use. Please let me know what to do?
I am 18 years old. I am having constant pain at my knee joints. Also I feel a little dizzy while being out in sun for even a little time.
I am a 36 years male. Suffering in heel pain from last three months. Specially when wake up in the morning. Uric acid is 7.8. X-ray done. Report shows the heel bone spur. Please advice.
I am 41 years old man and I have backache from last two moths and I take many ointments but they does not work. I am not able to sleep at all. Please help me.
Having knee n heel bone pain since more than 2 months. First consulted orthopedist. He gave Tendosave for daily n lemme for once a week. But nothing helped as mine x -ray was all normal. Am doing proper rest n exercises. Than I did physiotherapy. In which I did UST n IFT both for knee n heel area. But now also pain is same. Am having diabetes n thyroid too. Which is under control n taking medicine for that. After wasting so much of time n money. My knee n heel pain is same. What should I do? ?steroid injection will help me out in knee n heel pain both?
Meniscus refers to the soft ligament in your knee joint, which cushions your bones and protects it from wear and tear. It is vital for the fulfilment of regular activities and the health of your bones. Thus, a damage to the meniscus can be extremely painful. Meniscuses are exposed to injuries and shocks in case of rigorous activities and this is a fairly common syndrome faced by athletes and sports persons. It can cause a substantial amount of hurt and generally impairs movement to a large extent. It potentially gets worse as the inflammation sets in and the swelling grows. The risk of a meniscus tear increases with age. The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective.
Symptoms of a torn meniscus
1. You might be able to experience a popping sensation in your knee joint
2. Stiffness and swelling
3. You will experience pain, especially while you are trying to twist your knee
4. You might not be able to straighten your knee completely
The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective:
1. Light exercises: For slightly serious meniscus tears, there are certain knee exercises which are recommended to abort any further damage as well as to repair the wound. Limiting the activities which might exert pressure on the knees, getting adequate rest, using ice packs and wearing neoprene sleeves always aid in recovery.
2. Anti-inflammatory medications: Often, meniscus tears are cured with the help of anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen. They not only reduce pain but also enable the mending of the injured tissue. However, one needs to be aware of a few side effects which often become natural repercussions of such drugs. Possibility of ulcers and bleeding get increased by leaps and bounds on the intake of such drugs.
3. Surgery: For all other forms of meniscus tears, if healing is not obtained through non-surgical methods, the only option available is that of surgery. Such a situation arises when the pain becomes unbearable and the meniscus tear does not respond favorably to superficial treatments. These surgeries are less complicated than replacement surgeries. They usually do not involve any life threatening hazard and cautious and efficiently conducted surgeries release all pains and handicaps.