Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Restore Physio Centre
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Restore Physio CentreYour feedback matters!
While talking to my friend she said she has a problem of lack of nutrition this is what she said "I get tired easily My body parts ache very frequently I feel dizzy if I don't eat anything for long" Also shes been experiencing back pain for past three days and she is sure she didn't lift ny heavy object or did some excruciating activity please tell what could be the reason for her backache.
Hello Sir. I have pain around Knee joint. Basically I did trekking last sunday to a hilly arae and while coming down I started feeling pain in left knee (to the exterior side below knee joint. It becomes worse while doing up/down on stairs in office. Please tell me what is the issue ?
Hello Dr. Mujhe knee oestoarthritis hai. Homopathy medcn le rhi hoon knees mei to pain kam h but Ab legs mei pain rahne laga hai. Ankel ke thoda upar swelling h aur press karne par pain hota h.thighs par bhi swelling si lagti h aur pain h.sumtimes green veins bhi dikhti h. Pls help. Thanks n regards.
Namaskar sir, From last one month I am having visible twitching on my both thighs near my quads after every 20 minutes which lasts for few seconds throughout day, sometimes I gets twitches in arm, hips and palm of hand, I consulted doctor but he said to take enough water but twitching is not going, I did my EEG and it shows normal eeg pattern, I am worried. Please help. Please please please please.
Hello sir, I have problem of backpain during sleeping and when I getup in morning, I really feel uncomfortable and unable to stand straight, I also have shoulder problem and I do daily exercise to make perfect, please advice us to make me perfect. Thanks in advance, please advice proper medicines and tablets.
I am suffering from herniated disc (L2, L3) by last 2 months. I complete medical treatment and physiotherapy treatment. Now I can walk without any difficulties but I didn't get relief from lower back pain. When I wake up in the morning I feel pain in my lower back and buttocks. How should I get relief from pain.
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!