Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Reshu SarogiYour feedback matters!
Nowadays, changing lifestyle, increased stress level, and erratic dietry habits are the leading reasons for altered defecatory symptoms. Bleeding during or after defecation is one of the most common complaint. One should take it seriously, as there are hundreds of reasons behind this. Timely diagnostic intervention to rule out the causes is the foremost requirement, as it could be a simple infection, or piles and can range up to cancer as well. Be proactive than reactive.
Hi, I had periods on 19th july. Later on 26th july night I had taken an I pill. After that I did not get periods in August. It was just a little spotting. I did not get periods this month also. I got blood test done for pregnancy which came out to be negative. What could be the reason for no periods? What medication should I go for?
I am 26 years old. My name is miss. Chanchal sharma. And my problem is pain in my stomach then I did ultrasound of my whole stomach then I found PCOD problem. So please suggest me. What I do and what is this problem.
I had intercourse wid my husband on 8 of may. I got my periods on 28 of may. I had a weight loss diet and also exercised from 7 june till 7 July. I had missed my periods in the month of June. (no intercourse entire June) Am I pregnant? For what reason did I miss my periods?
Dysmenorrhoea is a medical condition where a woman has extremely painful periods. While menstruation is normal, it is very painful. This is caused by disorders like fibroids, pelvic inflammatory disease, adenomyosis, endometrial polyps, use of intrauterine contraceptive device or endometriosis. Many women assume that pain is normal and must be tolerated.
Few ways to deal with dysmenorrhoea are:
1. It’s Ok To Take Pain Relievers: To relieve the pain, simple analgesics like paracetamol and aspirin can be taken.
2. Anti-inflammatory Drugs Can Taken: Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are also prescribed to deal with dysmenorrhoea and most women are known to feel relief from the pain.
3. Fish Oils Capsules: Fish oil capsules which contain Omega 3 fatty Acids are also a good option to use when troubled with severe menstrual pain.
4. Prefer Light Diet: A few minor dietary changes can also help. Eating low fat vegetarian food especially on the days of the periods can prove to be helpful.
5. Avoid Sedentary Lifestyle: It is said that exercise can reduce the pain of dysmenorrhoea. Sedentary lifestyle is not good for the uterus region and it is advisable to indulge in regular exercises.
6. Use Heat Therapy: Heat therapy is a common and effective way to deal with dysmenorrhoea. Keeping a hot water bag on the region of the pain is known to soothe the pain and help relax the muscles.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am 26 years old. I have PCOS from last April 2016. I have been on Yasmin for 7th months. Now I am trying for pregnancy. For conceive doctor prescribed me to start Good ova 100 mg from 3rd day of my period to 7th days for ovulation. Also prescribed me to take Duphaston 10 mg from 16th day to 25th days. But my pregnancy test was negative & I got my period. I am very confused that was this my period effect of Duphaston or it was my normal period? Can I try for pregnancy again this month without take any medicines?
You've probably heard that high blood pressure is a problem. Sometimes blood pressure that is too low can also cause problems.
Blood pressure is the force of your blood pushing against the walls of your arteries. Each time your heart beats, it pumps out blood into the arteries. Your blood pressure is highest when your heart beats, pumping the blood. This is called systolic pressure. When your heart is at rest, between beats, your blood pressure falls. This is the diastolic pressure. Your blood pressure reading uses these two numbers. Usually they're written one above or before the other, such as 120/80. If your blood pressure reading is 90/60 or lower, you have low blood pressure.
Some people have low blood pressure all the time. They have no symptoms and their low readings are normal for them. In other people, blood pressure drops below normal because of a medical condition or certain medicines. Some people may have symptoms of low blood pressure when standing up too quickly. Low blood pressure is a problem only if it causes dizziness, fainting or in extreme cases, shock.
Take almonds and natural (white) butter in your diet
Avoid drinking alcohol - especially vodka
My last period was on 23rd Dec 2016 n lasted for 5 days n recent period was 25th Jan 2017. So which are the best days to get pregnant. In Nov I got periods on 18th n it too lasted for 5 days. Pls help. I want to get pregnant fast within this month.
Hi, my wife (32 years 61 kg 5.2 feet height) has been facing a thyroid (hyp) problem, she is under medication (thyroxin 50 mcg daily), recent test report is tsh 0.33, t3 110, t4 50. She has pcod too. She is trying for conceive give suitable suggestion as well. Thanks.
My problem is I feel like getting dirty when my husband kisses me. Also, I cannot have sex even in a little of light being scared of being visible. Is this a problem?
Hi Sir, I am newly married and one month before I had a sex with my wife. I had taken precautions but any how she is pregnant. But I do not want this baby so early. What should I do?
Endometrium is thickened & hyperechoic (ET -- 17-18 mm.). Suggested Histopathological examination. HB - 8.60 gm% due to excess bleeding last period 17-29. Now 11-15 period bleeding is less than last period. Generally HB is 11gm%. What should we do. She is advised by Ayurveda : Amrit Juice, Pari Kalap & Green More of Moral Company. Is it right.
Hi I'm married 6 months before and I still din't get conceive I had suggested some doctor but now after that I got my periods 15 days before I want to know the reason
- A person having weight below the range that is considered normal as per his/her height and age is believed to be underweight. Many persons may be underweight simply because of their genetic makeup. Others may be underweight because of other factors such as eating less or taking a diet insufficient in nutrients. There are a few medical conditions that make a person lose weight and fall in the underweight category. These medical conditions include ibs (irritable bowel syndrome), hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid), tuberculosis, crohn’s disease, and liver problems. A person who is stressed or depressed may also lose weight.
- Homeopathic medicines are extremely helpful for persons looking to gain weight. Homeopathy offers a wide range of medicines that can help underweight persons gain weight in a healthy way. The selection of homeopathic medicines for gaining weight is based on individual case presentation. The medicines help gain weight while at the same time building immunity. In fact, homeopathic medicines work by correcting the underlying medical condition that has caused the weight loss in the first place, thereby improving the overall health condition of the person concerned.