Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ReshmaYour feedback matters!
I have a strong appetite, if I don't eat something when I'm hungry stomach starts making sounds, what should I do?
What kind of diet I should follow to make myself fit? Which type of fruits should I prefer to eat for healthier body?
Hii, I am loosing my hairs because I masturbate so much, I am not getting whether it is good or bad. If I quit masturbation I can regain my hairs back.
Can I take "Zhandu Vigorex capsule" regularly for improve sex power & time. It will be good for health or not?
Hi. I'm suffering from lymph nodes .have 3, at left hand and 2 at right and totally 7-8.their is no pain in that. But it is looking very ackward. Many doctors have said their is no problem with that. But I want get treatment regarding this problem.
I am 25 years old lady. I have hair fall problem for few months. I can used many kind of hair oils but no relief my problem. Please suggest me.
Dear Sir, After seeing a diastolic bp of 85-95 over few months, I went to take a ecg as a precautionary. No pain or discomfort in chest. ECG results came as Normal Sinus rhythm v rate 50-99 but borderline t wave abnormalities. (T/QRS ratio < 1/20 or flat T) Rate 92, PR 134, QRSD 91, QT 354, QTc 438 P 75, QRS 58, T 3 12 Lead, standard placement Is it a problem? I'm 28/M (diagnosed with hypo thy, now in normal levels, bp 120/80)
Hii I am a 18 years old boy my height is very short im 5.4 I want to be more taller please advice something.
My left palm has pain whilst closing to form a fist. Seen doctor with medication for more than a month. The pain though less is still there
I am 26 years old, since 4 years I am suffering with PCOD problem and heavy hair fall, weight gain, 5 months back I got married. I want to get rid of this PCOD problem. Please Health me.
Hair loss often starts as a problem we tend to brush aside until it actually starts showing up in worrying quantities on the hair brush. Suddenly, we observe our scalp to be more visible, there is more hair in the shower drain, on our shoulders and on our seats.
It is common to shed around 50 hairs in a day but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible.
These alternative ways will help ensure you don't suffer from any hair loss. These include:
- Having a dry scalp can also increase itchiness. It would be a good idea to use natural oil on your hair before you wash it if that's the reason behind your itch.
- Sensitivity to a new product may be causing a sudden itchiness in your scalp. So, if you have switched to a new shampoo, mousse or anything else, do try abstaining from applying it for a few days to see if the itchiness subsides.
- Instead of scratching, pat or rub the sensitive area with the flat of your fingers. 4. When your scalp feels itchy, try and distract yourself. The more you think about how itchy your scalp is, the more it will itch. While scratching your hair does lead to hair loss, the good news is your hair will grow back because the damage is not permanent. However, it is not advisable to keep scratching your head because you'll just lose more hair. 5
Homeopathic treatment to deal with hair loss:
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is a homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.