Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ReshmaYour feedback matters!
Sir/ madam.. I av fat on my stomach pls tel me how to burn in that.. I have done exercise also etc. & all. Pls tel your advice.
Hi. I want to ask for my friend. He feels nothing good. He feels isolated, irritated and as if he does not has any excitement left for life. He is a very fun loving person but now a days he just remains quiet. please suggest what can I do for him. Or shall we go to some counselling?
Hi Dr. I am facing hair fall last 3 year now less hair on my head please tell me how to stop hair fall and how to regrowth.
I got one white hair on my eyelid its very visible and very few in my beard, nowhere else apart from that. Problem is white hair on my eyelid, what to do? And what can be the reason?
After using straightener on my hair, my hair got damaged and it became very much thinner and lesser hair on my head, dandruff and hairfall issues too, please tell me what should I apply on my hair so that my hair quality become good ,thicker and healthier. And how to stop hair fall and grow more hair.
Kindly can you please give a best way of schedule for getting slim I look broad n strong muscular body I have gained wait of 82 so suggest me with a time table. Hope me I vl follow it with your great support thanks. thanks Lybrate doctors for great support of such wonderful responses form you people.
I am 64 man my liver shows a size of16by14mm and lefy kidney lower pole cyst of size 19.7by17.5 mm and prostate wt. Is29.4gms is grade 1. Medial lobe of prostrate projecting into the ub on 17/4/15. I am feeling sweet pain in my lower abdomain andlower back pain. Stiffness in lower back I feel. Please give your opinion. Thanks.
If there is an excessive accumulation of fat within the human body than what is actually needed to perform certain functions ( that is more than 30% body fat in females and 25% in males), chances are you might be suffering from a chronic disorder called obesity or excessive weight gain.
Common causes for weight gain
There can be a lot of reasons which may cause you to gain the extra kilos. If you lead a sedentary lifestyle, suffer from depression, PCOS (in women), consume fat-rich foods or junk foods excessively, it can also lead to weight gain.
The threat of obesity
Obesity is a major evil in the world today, as it is responsible for the deaths of millions all across the world. If not treated immediately, obesity can lead to further complications like heart disorders or asthma, among a plethora of problems.
Role of homeopathy in treating obesity
Homeopathy can provide an effective cure for obesity. However, you must keep in mind that the dosage should be followed up with the appropriate amount of physical exercises and a balanced diet and should be taken only after consulting with your homeopathic practitioner. The homeopathic preparations help in the stimulation of body metabolism to burn the excessive fat. The most effective homeopathic preparations to cure obesity are as follows:
1. Antimonium Crudum: This homeopathic preparation is effective in treating obesity in children or teenagers. The symptoms where this medication is prescribed are discolored nails, an abnormal craving for salt and extreme irritation. There can be appearances of thick white layers in the tongue among children suffering from the condition.
2. Nux Vomica: This homeopathic preparation provides effective cure to obesity caused due to leading a sedentary lifestyle for a long time. If there are symptoms of chronic constipation or sensitivity towards cold weather, this preparation is highly recommended.
3. Lycopodium: If you are suffering from excessive weight gain in the thigh region or the buttock areas along with the symptoms of constipation, craving for sweet dishes among others, a prescribed dosage of Lycopodium might show marked improvement. Patients suffering from the condition might also show symptoms of irritation and sudden anger.
4. Ignatia: This homeopathic preparation is particularly useful in treating obesity caused due to depression. In this condition, the patient might also show symptoms of rapid mood changes.
5. Graphite: This homeopathic preparation is an effective cure for women suffering from obesity due to menopause. The affected woman might show symptoms of chronic constipation and extreme sensitivity towards cold air. From an emotional viewpoint, the woman might show symptoms of recurrent sadness.
I'm 30 male. I'm a software professional. I'm 5 11'.tall. My current weight is 128 kg. I'm gaining weight, in a progressive manner because of my tight work schedule and food. Can you suggest some negative calorie food which helps in burning the fat and thereby reducing the overall weight.
Hi my wife is 25 years old she have pain in both knee after delivery shines two years so please give solutions& what must be I do?
I loose my weight day by day according to my age m getting thin actually one year before from now I have a stones in stomach .i want to gain my w8. How cn I gain it naturally?
I am 40 years femailmy height is 5" 4weight85kg I am suffering with knee pain pls tel me how much weight I have to reduce.
I'm a male 24 and I have noticed hair thinning on my scalp. The scalp has become visible and i'm too concerned please advise.
When it comes to babies and their sleeping habits, you have to understand that every baby is different and has different needs. Thus, certain things that may work for one set of parents may not necessarily work for the other. Thus, here are a few tips that will ensure that your child gets ample of undisturbed sleep and stays healthy and fit:
1. Learn to distinguish when your baby starts feeling tired: Once your child starts feeling tired, he/she will definitely show specific signs that he/she requires some sleep. Some common signs are:
a) The constant eye rubbing
c) Getting a bit fussy and cranky
Put your baby to sleep as soon as possible when he/she starts showing such signs. If your baby gets overtired, it will be all the more difficult for him to fall asleep.
2. Set a proper sleep cycle: Ensure that you set a suitable sleep cycle for your baby. Train your child to sleep during the night and play during the day. Ensure that you keep your kid busy during the day, ensuring that he/she stays awake even after a feed, so that he is tired by night time and sleeps properly all throughout the night. At night, when your child gets up for a feed, ensure that you do not turn on the lights. Instead, make sure to keep the room in semi-darkness so he/she goes back to sleep effectively.
3. Ensure that your baby is full: If your baby is hungry and has not had his fill, it will tend to disrupt his sleep. Thus, ensure that your baby is well fed before you put him to sleep. For example, if during the day you feed the child after every three hours, as evening approaches feed him every two hours. This will ensure that he is well fed before he goes to sleep.
4. Let go the burping occasionally: Babies do not avidly breastfeed at night. Thus, it is not essential that you wait for him to burp every time he feeds.
5. Give a Massage: Another way to ensure that your baby sleeps properly is to give him a good massage. A massage will help the child to relax and thus sleep better.