Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ReshitaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from kidney stones with 10mm size some time it happened savior pain which type of Medicine to use I am.
Ave black spots as well as pimples on my back I used scrap removal creme but no changes in 4 months what should I do.
Can I grow taller at the age of 25. Please suggest me any medication. I also do some exercise like hanging.
I am suffering from diabetic Hypertension.& each & black skin ,ring worm on both side between heep what can I do. I am very sad. For black and each skin ring warm.
HI doctor I am 19 years old. I am over tensed about everything. Does over Stress or fear causes psoriasis? Does fear of psoriasis diseases causes it?
Which fair ointment cream used for black dark spots around mouth. Sir, please give me ointment cream full name or detail.
I see a quiz question why the patience take juice in hospital than fruits please give me a suggestion.
How to make a good health. I am a very weightless boy and I want to build muscles. Please suggest me some idea about that.
I have a curve in my lower back (inside curve) they call it lordosis. Its from birth my dad also hv it. Though I do not hv got any problems from it yet bt I want 2 get rid of it. Plzz give me a perfect solution or exercise.
Hello sir, I'm just 19 years old but from small age I'm getting dark circles under my eyes. I'm not wearing specs. What should i do?
I always feel depressed when my situation are not making out. I have to take a long break from this world to come back. I always assume if I have done this differently what would be my results and thinking a lot about my question ultimately gives worrying.
- Definately not chips or popcorns made with fats. Popcorns are healthy if made with the help of heated sand sold by the vendor in market and not bought from the mall.
- Nuts are the best option but not more than one katori.
- 7 soaked peeled almonds, wallnuts, cashew, peanuts. We can compare the cost of this precious food vs. Packets of namkeens / samosas/ chips which give us nothing except bad cholesterol. Nuts are rich in good cholesterol, beat hunger pangs, make us feel full, effect on hunger lasts longer and there is no extra thirst to drink more water, because there is no salt added as a preservative and there is no ghee oozing.
- Another choice is a bowl full of 5 types of seasonal fruits and vegetables of minimum 5 colors -carrots, radishes, oranges, apples, bananas, cucumber, tomato. We are extrmely lucky to have fruits and vegetables according to seasons and we do not have to drive miles to get them!
What is Low Sperm Count?
Low sperm count or ‘Oligospermia’ is a condition that indicates that the semen that you discharge after an intimate climax contains fewer sperm cells than normal (the limit being 15 million sperm cells in a milliliter of semen).
How would you know if you have a low sperm count?
- You have difficulty in sustaining an erection during an intercourse.
- Lump formation in your testicle region accompanied by pain.
- Amount of body or facial hair reduces.
- Inability to father a child even after indulging in unprotected sexual intercourse.
What causes a low sperm count?
- Inflammation of the veins that may lead to draining of the testicles.
- Infections can hinder production of sperms and affect your sperm health.
- A condition called ‘Retrograde Ejaculation’ wherein the semen goes back into the bladder during an orgasm instead of an ejaculation through the tip of the penis.
- Anti-sperm antibodies that mistakenly consider the sperm as a potential threat and try destroying them. This usually happens in case you have undergone a vasectomy (technique of male sterilization) surgery.
- Cancerous or other benign tumors can also result in this condition by affecting one’s pituitary gland.
- Testicles which haven’t descended to the sac from the abdomen.
- Hormonal abnormalities.
- Defects in the sperm duct.
- Disorders in inherited chromosomes.
- Celiac disease: A disorder caused because of gluten sensitivity.
- Side-effects of certain medications such as antibiotic medicines or antifungal creams, chemotherapy, medications to treat ulcers and other anabolic steroids.
- Environmental factors such as over-exposure to industrial chemicals, heavy metals such as lead, X-rays or radiations and long hours of bicycling.
- Lifestyle and health related factors such as substance abuse, excessive consumption of alcohol, smoking tobacco, high levels of stress and being over-weight or obese.
- Surgery can be an option to fix the swelling of the veins and sperm retrieval methods to retrieve sperms from one’s testicles.
- Nursing the infections using antibiotics; however, this may not end up restoring one’s fertility.
- Hormonal therapies and treatments for treating low or excess levels of a few hormones or to treat the way your body uses certain hormones.
- Assisted Reproductive Technology treatments that involve methods of normal ejaculation to obtain sperms or from sperm donors.
I have work in dust and moisture type environment so in my face there are soon many pimples. Please help.
Obesity is one of the most dreaded lifestyle ailments today and is spreading like an epidemic all across the world. Owing to slavery to the taste buds and lethargic living conditions, being obese and overweight is affecting all age groups and either sex. The main problem with weight gain is that, not only does it affect the confidence and mental stability of the obese person (making him easy target to mockery), overweight and obesity lays foundation of many other serious diseases. No doubt, weight loss is much sought after by one and all.
Weight loss in ayurvedic dosha types
According to Ayurveda philosophy, Kapha type of individual (having more of water and earth in their constitution) is more likely to gain weight easily. Although, the Vata types having more of air and ether, would generally be skinny and devoid of much fat. The fire types or Pitta dosha personalities who are generally gifted with proportional body weight, could be gaining weight just in case they lose their balance.
In the case of weight gain or obesity, it is believed that the Kapha dosha gets accumulated which further slows down the fat metabolism and leads to the disease of obesity. Therefore, Ayurveda believes that of the three basic dosha types, those people who have more of Kapha dosha in their system generally have a low Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and gain weight easily. Thus, for weight loss, the Kapha types need to be more strict and careful with themselves both in the terms of diet intake and undertaking exercise routine.