Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Renuka DeviYour feedback matters!
I am a 20yrs old girl and I am suffering from severe stomach ache during my periods. So I am taking a tablet" meftalspas" I got married also. So I want to know whether it will cause harmful for my body or any side effects? How can I reduce my pain?
Her right Breast started pain since 3-5 days and gradually increase so I examine and find some memory lobes are swelling and fill hard mass which painful when it press so suggest what I do for her.
Hello dear Mam I am twenty years old and my height is 5 feet 3 inch and weight is 44. My breast size is small too its near 32 size I do not use any bra and aslo feel pain in both breast .please suggest me some tips. I have left breast fibroadenoma . I feel pain in my breast most of the time in a day but not in plac where fibroadenoma has . What should I do for this. ? How I do treatment for my fibroadenoma ?when its will be best to do surgery? Is there any process to illuminate this fibroadenoma without surgery please suggest me.
Hiii doctor I am 27 year old my height 5.6 and weight 55 I want to conceive a baby but I have thyroid problem not to high tsh 6.2 and below so if I conceive is it any prob in future?
I am 27 years old women. I just marred in 25th nov. My period starting date is 13th in a month but today 15th but no activity like that.
I am 16 years old female. I am getting pain abdomen, while in periods time. What was the reason. Can you give better solution.
My wife has two chocolate cysts in her right ovary. Out gynec had suggested an injection- Lupride Depot 3.75 for three months to reduce the size of cysts so that ovarian wall/tissues are not damaged during surgery to avoid infertility. My wife's latest period date is 19-Aug -2016 (yesterday). Her previous period date was 01-Aug-2016 and we applied the injection on 05-Aug-2016 (i.e. Within five days of period date). Her latest period has come early this time. I asked our gynec to order the second injection of Lupride Depot 3.75 today, but she said this injection cannot be taken so early, it has to be taken on 05-Sept-2016 (i.e. Same date as last month). Now we are confused if this injections needs to be taken within five days of period date or exactly once in a month (same date every month)?
Fitness info - funny workouts to fit physique
In recent years as lot of new workouts come about spinning cross fit mma zumba and other interesting fitness regimes have replaced running on the treadmill and lifting weights. Working out today not only become more fashionable but a whole lot more fun. To avoid boring in doing the same exercise routine daily, following few can be tried are
A. Boxing : This reduces stress with punching bag and take a step forward and get mentally and physically fit with boxing.
B. Wall climbing : It is a full body workout which requires extreme focus determination and dedication which in turn reduces fear of heights
C. Aerial silks : This requires strength as well as grace which takes upper body strength to the next level and also makes more flexible besides it is of fun hanging mid air.
D. Acro yoga : Iis a form of partner yoga which combines acrobatics and yoga, as one person is at the base and one is on top whom the other balances. It is a great mind body workout, which teaches connection communication and trust.
E. Slacklining : It is when balancing on a loosely tied rope and start walking on it while the rope is held not too high from the ground and working the way to jumps and flips. And doing this in open space or green park in the thick of nature which is really the best way to get healthy.
Hiiii doctor Iam sunitha I had a sex 2months before (October) After that 1st month I got my period regularlyAnd now 2month 12days over now iam having symptoms of getting period but No period Iam a pregnant?
Which is the best recommended time for 3D or 4D Scanning on pregnancy. Current week is 21 week of pregnancy. What are the advisable tips for it?
I am 37 years become pregnant now. It is 45 days now but my hba1c is 11. 5%. Please tell me any complication will affect my after of before birth ?
My mothers gets body pain everyday n has severe pain during menstrual. Is it because of her age turning for menopause or something else?
What is the difference between a normal period and the first period which a girl has after the intercourse if she becomes pregnant?
I have irregular menstrual cycle. I get my periods on 35- 40 days I am not getting it on 30 days. What to do to make it regular every month.
I am 31 years old female with pcod problem. I am not married yet. Due to certain reasons my marriage will be delayed for 2 more years. Hence, I want to be ready for pregnancy at 34 age. Please suggest what are the precautions and points I have to maintain from now on for a healthy pregnancy.
The urinary system in both men and women are susceptible to infections and many other internal disorders. Although many of the disorders may be caused due to underlying diseases or hereditary causes, many others may be caused due to bad life style habits as well as personal hygiene issues. Personal hygiene issues will not only lead to infections, but if left unchanged, may cause more serious problems such as tumors overtime. However, with the help of some basic tips and following some daily routine, you can ensure good urological health overtime. Some of these are mentioned below:
- Drink plenty of water daily: This is applicable to both men and women and it is important, especially in a country like India where hot and humid conditions prevail for most of the time. A common figure quoted most of the time is 2 to 3 liters of water daily although this is quite arbitrary and may change from person to person and climate to climate. What is important is that you should remain hydrated and calculate an ideal amount of water consumption. This is necessary to stop stone formation in the gallbladder, kidney, ureter and other areas of the genitourinary system.
- Cleaning tips for men: It is important to ensure proper hygiene for good penile health. Uncircumcised males should retract their foreskin while taking a bath and clean out the smegma or white accumulations from around the glans. This will reduce the chances of inflammations and urinary tract infections from occurring. Circumcised males should thoroughly wash the penis as well to keep it clean.
- Regular ejaculation: Men are advised to ejaculate regularly either through masturbation or through sexual stimulation as it is beneficial in many ways. Ejaculation helps clear the tracts, exercises the prostate and also keeps the pattern of proper blood flow to the penis active. It maintains urological health as well as you sexual health.
- Don’t hold your urine for too long: Although this is especially applicable for women, it can be bad for men too. Holding the urine within your body for too long may result in an infection and may also make your bladder muscles weaker resulting in urinary incontinence later in life. Women, especially should be careful as they have a shorter urethra leading from the bladder and thus are more prone to getting urinary tract infections in this manner.
- Avoid harsh soaps and use milder ones to regularly cleanse the groin area: The groin is one of the moistest areas, as it remains covered up most of the time. This makes it an ideal breeding ground for bacteria. It is important that you clean this area every day thoroughly with mild soap. Also, after urination, women should wipe front to back i.e. from the opening of the vagina towards the anus while wiping down after urinating or cleaning. This is to ensure that fecal bacteria don’t get into the vagina as it can cause a host of infections.
- Tips for sexual intercourse: It is important for both men and women to urinate, wash and clean after sexual intercourse as this can help clean the bacteria that may have come from one partner’s genitals into the other. Women should especially follow this advice as it can help keep many infections at bay.
- Changes in certain foods: Reduce caffeine intake through tea or coffee as it can irritate your bladder. It can also act as a diuretic which makes you urinate frequently. This will result in your bladder becoming weaker. Also reduce salt intake as it can increase blood pressure and end up damaging the kidney to the point of permanent kidney damage or kidney failure.