Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RenukaYour feedback matters!
Blood comes directly from body when go to toilet. Not mixed with stool. Firstly constipation occurs. But today blood comes after stool. What can I do?
Hello I am a 17 year old boy. My hairs are getting grey day by day and I have tried various types of treatment to get rid of that but couldn't get the optimum result if you have any solution please let me know. Thanks.
I have gum recession on one teeth. Now it increases to two. Yesterday only I found this problem because of sensitivity. I used to brush aggressively. I two weeks of night shift in a month. I change my toothpaste very oftentimes. How to cure this problem? Is there any diets to follow? Which toothpaste and toothbrush are apt for this problem?
Male hair loss is the most common type of hair loss.
It's caused by increased sensitivity to male sex hormones (androgens) in certain parts of the scalp, and is passed on from generation to generation.
What causes male hair loss?
Some men have areas on the scalp that are very sensittive to the male sex hormones that circulate in men's blood.
The hormones make the hair follicles from which hair grows shrink. Eventually, they become so small that they cannot replace lost hairs. The follicles are still alive, but are no longer able to perform their task.
The condition usually starts in men aged 20 to 30 and follows a typical pattern.
First, a receding hairline develops, and gradually the hair on top of the head also begins to thin. Eventually, the two balding areas meet to form a typical u-shape around the back and sides of the head. The hair that remains is often finer and does not grow as quickly as it used to.
- Scalp infections: Infections, such as ringworm, can invade the hair and skin of your scalp, leading to scaly patches and hair loss. Once infections are treated, hair generally grows back.
- Hypothyroid: The thyroid is a small gland located in the front of the neck just below the voice box. It plays an important role in regulating the body's metabolism through the release of various hormones. Hypothyroidism is an underproduction of certain hormones and is the most common cause of patchy hair loss known as alopecia areata (which can affect the whole body and not just the head).
Probably the most common deficiency thought to contribute to hair loss is iron. Being severely low in iron can lead to iron-deficiency anemia, a condition that causes the body not to have enough red blood cells. Red blood cells are important because they carry oxygen to nearly every cell in the body, helping those cells maintain normal function. Deficiencies in other nutrients such as vitamin B (specifically b12) and protein are thought to contribute to hair loss as well.
Steps to Avoid Hairfall:
1. Hair Oil Massage: The first step that you can take to reduce hair loss is to massage your scalp with appropriate hair oil.
2. Eat Indian Gooseberry: Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C, of which a deficiency in the body can cause hair loss.
3. Onion juice helps treat hair loss due to its high sulphur content, which helps improve blood circulation to the hair follicles, regenerate hair follicles and reduce inflammation. The antibacterial properties in onion juice also help kill germs and parasites, and treat scalp infections that can cause hair loss.
4. Apply aloe vera gel or juice onto the scalp. Leave it on for a few hours and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Repeat the process three to four times a week.
You can also consume one tablespoon of aloe vera juice daily on an empty stomach to enjoy better hair growth.
5. Drink beetroot juice contains carbohydrates, protein, potassium, phosphorus, calcium and vitamins B and C. All these nutrients are essential for healthy hair growth.
6. Coconut milk is rich in protein and essential fats that promote hair growth and prevent hair loss. When applied to the hair, coconut milk provides quick results.
If you want know better solution how to hair growth you can consult me.
I take advice from Nutrient & she gave me a diet chart to follow one month. My weight is 73 kg. My question is whether I will flow the chart or take advice from you.
My lips become a black and skin is also too dull day by day. Please suggest me same cream, lip blam and treatment what to do?
I have dark spot on my face just above right cheek and in between right eye and right ear. It was created due to pimple and exists from last 5-6 years. Can you tell me which type of treatment required to remove this spot?
Hi, I am 29 years old unmarried woman with height 5'6" and weight 55 KGS which is normal. I have PCOD or PCOS. I tried all medicines. I get periods only if I am under medication. I don't what junk foods or have carving for sweets. I am working currently not that hectic though. I have lot of facial hair and have hair loss. Is there any natural way to cure PCOD? My doctor's say my uterus is little small but this is not an issues. Not sure what the issue is?
I am 45 years old and I suffered a accident in June month and had to undergo surgery, during that time I was given medicine for Blood Pressure. Now I am ok and also I have stopped taking this above mentioned medicine, there are no problems with me, is it ok if I don't take this medicine now?
My mother is 57 year old and has problem in knee. Doctors suggested either go for knee replacement or balance the weight through inserting plate. Kindly advice any other opinion if deemed fit.
I hav a great hair fall. I do not know whats its reason. I even hav the problem of white discharge. If I take medical treatment for this then my menstrual cycle gets disturbed. What should I do.
I had TAH and BSO (Hysterectomy) done on 21st 2015. I resumed normal work on 24th itself, surgery was painless, medicines administered till 31st Dec'15. Do not lift heavy weights etc. I had no b. P. No sugar, ECG was normal. I am doing swimming now in Ganga water almost daily and itching pain inside the horizontal incision subsides. At times I get some itching sensation i. E. Tingling sensation inside. But it is not at all unbearable. I live mostly on fruits and liquid diet. Breathing rate being 3 to 4 times per minute. Should I take any medicine? Please advise me in this regard.
I am a 26 years male having backache from two three days tried some common painkillers but no relif please help.
Herniated disks or bone spurts in the vertebrae of the neck may become the reason behind severe neck pain. They sometimes take too much space and compress the nerves branching out from the spinal cord.