Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Homeopaths online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Renu Venkatesan
Submit a review for Dr. Renu VenkatesanYour feedback matters!
My friend Hits me normally on my penis and I am sexually active but after hitting on my penis I feel that it is not hard too much after erecting but before it is too hart and also before I have speedy erection and I got erected just when girl touches me but I don't feel such any thing, please provide me right information asap that it is possible that it can happen or it is just myth in my mind.
I got a open pores on my right cheeks and acne problem! Will you please suggest, how to cope up with this issue?
I am 24 year old I ma suffering from ear blockage (ear me pani bhra jaisa lg rha h) and what should I do ?
I have done preventive blood check up by thyrocare. They resulted bold in our lipid test as, Total cholesterol-249, Ldl cholesterol direct-157 TC/hdl cholesterol ratio-5.9 Ldl/hdl rstio-3.7 Non hdl cholesterol-207 Sir, I want to know what precautions or medication required suggest me pls.
I had a irregular periods in my school days. In my college days I suffered non stop periods continuously for 2 years. Through health check up it found that I have PCOD. Now I got married. My doubt is whether I will face any difficulty to get conceive and also when I got first sexual contact with my husband I feel very pain and still I feel some pain. I didn't seen any blood at the first sexual contact. Is there any problem? Please help me.
Hiii eight prob no wight increase how many eating for day and face for pimples prob day dabe and for cut mark help.
A healthy and nutritious breakfast can make a good morning even better. Myths and misconceptions are galore when it comes to a healthy breakfast. Many of the lip smacking breakfast options come with zero nutritional value, but they look so tempting that we fall for such delicacies. A healthy breakfast is not always healthy. Some of the assumed healthy and nutritious food stuff can do your health more harm than good. Thus, one needs to get their facts right before zeroing upon a particular breakfast.
- French toast - a perfect toast to unhealthy life: Ideally, a healthy breakfast should give you energy and keep you fit and active throughout the day. French toast is anything, but healthy and nutritious. It has negligible nutritional value. With this breakfast, all those rigorous exercises will prove to be futile. Some people go a step further. They team this already unhealthy breakfast with french fries and sausages. This palatable breakfast can give your waistline nightmares, not to forget the associated health complications. Bread toast with boiled or scrambled eggs is a much healthier and nutritious alternative.
- Cake and pastry - the sweet devil: Cakes and pastries for breakfast are sure to throw your health in jeopardy. Pastries and cakes are both simple carbohydrates. When consumed, these are immediately broken down into glucose. An elevated glucose level often results in an abnormal rise in insulin level. This can lead to serious health problems, with diabetes and obesity being the most common complications and will eventually lead to inflammation in the body. Your skin will be the worst affected. It will lose its radiance and appear wrinkled and saggy.
- Donut for breakfast - a complete evil: It is the best way to welcome the unwanted calories and fats into your body. Donuts mostly contain trans fats that can result in serious health complications. You will feel lethargic throughout the day. Obesity and donuts are like two faces of the same coin.
- The sugary juice - a road to obesity: For some people, the breakfast is incomplete without fruit juices. While fruit juices appear as a good, healthy option, the facts are just the opposite. Freshly prepared juices can still be accepted, but the packaged fruit juices are a big no. The packaged juices are loaded with sugar that can never do your health any good. Whole fruit is a much better and recommended option for your health.
- Bagels - a big no: When loaded with cream or cheese they are no longer considered as healthy.
Your health is important. The sooner you realise this, the better it is. Reach us to know more about the healthy breakfast options. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
I am 46 years old male in sales and marketing my blood pressure shoots up and I have to take medicine regularly what I can do to reduce my blood pressure.
Knee injuries are the most complex injuries of bone and cartilages. A direct hit can lead to this situation. You may get this injury while doing your daily activities. An activity as simple as walking or a deadly accident can lead to this injury. You never know, when you are left with a damaged knee. In critical cases, you are advised to undertake a joint replacement surgery. According to latest studies, doctors replace more than a million knees or hips in a year in the United States. It is a life-changing procedure. But you need to know whether you are the right candidate or not? Follow the below-mentioned points to get a clear picture:
Reasons to replace your knee-
- Pain and stiffness: If it hurts you a lot while you are walking or trying to climb stairs, it may be an indication of having a new joint. It has to be also noted that whether the pain is long-term. You know that you need a new joint when there is pain for at least 6 months.
- Your injured knee hampers your daily life: It is not the only pain that might be a cause of worry. Your injured knee can hurt your entire life. It will limit your daily activities, hampering your office work and personal life. It will upset you and drive you towards depression. To get rid of all these issues, you can opt for a knee replacement surgery.
- Bone damage: Before taking up the surgery, you must consult your doctor. He or she will ask you to conduct X-rays and other imaging tests first. The reports will clarify whether or not you require a surgery. The reports will show that whether you are suffering from osteoarthritis or other conditions.
- Deformity: The surgery is needed when your knee gets severely swollen and looks deformed.
When joint replacement may not help?
There are a number of situations when the joint replacement may not help. These are as follows:
- If there is any infection in the body, you cannot take up this surgery.
- It is always advised to get rid of the extra kilos, in order to get the best results of the surgery.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!