Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Renu E George
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behavior
Treatment of Trichotillomania
Submit a review for Dr. Renu E GeorgeYour feedback matters!
I am a 24 year old guy who is suffering from anxiety and panic disorder from past 1 year, I got my mri done in an apprehension that I might have some mental disorder, but it came out to be normal, I have been trying to control this on my own since long, but now its getting tough, I stay in a trance, and suddenly I go into that anxiety, my thoughts are not in my control, I am confused, not able to concentrate on my work or anything, I am afraid that this might hamper my career, please suggest, is it possible to get rid of this, is anxiety curable. At times I feel I am being to harsh on my self for my past mistakes. I just want a resort, I feel like life is worthless and this problem is making it worse. I have a good life, a good job, loving parents, everything what a man can want. But still its all a waste. Please revert with a suggestion.
Hi ,day by day my nature & feelings are being changed .I always feel nervousness little afraid although I am brave but I don't k ow what's happening to me I got affected by a simple things also and I need a good time to become normal that's cause hamper to my studies .I feel very restless I CNT sit nor walk its very unusual feeling difficult to describes. And ya my heart it have also some affects I can't describe it ya sometime its beat fast and some other affects also But how can I describes my self its very difficult to write .In simple I always feel very nervous and due to this I can't gain weight at the age of 21 my wt is just 41. Ht 5: 5. Hope that you understand my problems. And ya whenever I feel this type of feeling I can't eat not a single piece of anything except liquid .my friends told me you thinks too much that's y this things are happening ya true I think too much but I can't control my mind .and thinking too much give me little peace I know its not peace but I feel good please suggest me doctors what I will do hope that you will understand what I'm telling to say .
While many of us may associate healthy food with a healthy body, it is also true that healthy food can support a healthy brain. As we start to grow old, there is something known as oxidative damage which can lead to memory impairment and general brain decline. A healthy brain is one where the brain function is at an appropriate level and the aging process has been pushed back in terms of stellar memory and information processing. According to Ayurveda and other arms of medical science, there are a number of super foods that can help in this process. Here is a list of five foods that can lead to a healthier brain.
- Brahmi: This is one of the most commonly used Ayurvedic herbs. It can be used for many ailments and it also prescribed as a brain tonic for stronger memory. Besides making the memory clear and sharp, this ingredient can improve the brain’s grasping power and the mental capacity of the brain. It is also an excellent anti-anxiety agent, as per Ayurvedic science.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This herb promotes better blood circulation in the brain, which helps in improving the overall brain function. It is also a memory enhancer. This herb is used by Ayurvedic doctors for the treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease and Amnesia. It is a good medicine that can repair the damaged cells of the brain.
- Ashwagandha: This is also known as an Ayurvedic wonder herb. This herb contains many beneficial properties for the brain and the rest of the body. When it comes to the brain and its functioning, Ashwagandha is ideal for patients who are suffering from severe stress. Besides being a stress reliever, this herb can also be used to keep the brain in a calm state for better performance. It helps in improving the functioning of the brain and its complex nerves. This herb is also a good memory enhancer.
- Gotu Kola: Gotu Kola is a well-known Ayurvedic herb that can be used for protecting the nerves from damage. It protects the brain cells as well. Also, it enhances the capacity of the brain and leads to improved performance thanks to the many vital elements that it carries.
- Mulethi: This is a stress relieving herb used by Ayurvedic doctors. It improves the blood circulation in the nervous system, which gives rise to better brain function. This is a very good herb for children and students, as it is a memory booster which helps them in retaining and retrieving information. It is also a stress relieving medicine that can be used to keep the brain calm and cool even in the most challenging situation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.