Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Renji Isaac MathewsYour feedback matters!
I have kidney pain more pain for sometime and relief for sometime please give the medicine to relief permanently.
If a take a glass of milk in the morning I suffer from loose motion by the evening and also I fart a lot. Am I lactose intolerant?
I have body pain and head ache n fever past three days. I am taking dolo 650 tablet yet fever isn't gone completely.
Hi I have cholesterol. Tremor in hand, gas, eye irritation, can not look in bright light, sound in ear.
can the sperm count can decline from 6 million to no sperm count ;does it mean there may be obstruction in the passage somewhere; may he require any particular surgery for the same
I eat more but I will not become fat and also I have problem, my shit will not come daily. In a week I go to toilet only 2 to 3 times.
I have some problems of headache, in the center of hair and side of eye. So what can I do exercise or any medicine.
I was diagnosed with PCOD. I initially opted homeopathy treatment, but since it didn't cure my Pcod I stopped taking the homeopathy medication. I just want to know whether pcod is curable as its been 2 long years me getting my menses.
I have fracture wih bone bruise in my right knee. It is from last six month. I still feel pain in knee when I put weight on knee. Now what should I do? It could be healed by exercise or should I have to undergo a surgery?
I am suffering from fever over 5 three days, I take medicine but I not felling well. So what should I do.
I am seventy. Recent BS check shows FBS -120-129, PPBS-! 49-! 63. Evaluate the stage andif possible suggest medicines for which. Ishome Medicines suitable.
Sir, am 28 years old recently married. please suggest how to increase penis size without any side effects. Tks.
My eldest daughter lifted my newborn (one month old) and her head hit the ceiling fan (it was on). There are no bumps on my baby's head and the hit wasn't that strong. Will this affect her as she grows up?
Migraine Clinical Picture
What Symptoms Occur During a Migraine Attack? •
Migraineurs have recurrent, severe, and disabling attacks of headache, often unilateral and pulsating, along with symptoms of sensory disturbance, such as light, sound, and odor sensitivity. Nausea and neck stiffness are other common symptoms, and symptoms can be aggravated by movement.
• Some patients experience dizziness during attacks.
• About 20–30% of patients experience aura and neurological symptoms (e.g., visual disturbances), which usually precede the headache phase of an attack.
• Premonitory symptoms such as yawning, irritability, tiredness, cravings, and difficulty concentrating sometimes precede headache onset.
What Is Migraine Aura, and What Symptoms Can Occur?
• An aura is any neurological symptom that occurs shortly before the headache attack. Visual symptoms (e.g., flickering lights or zigzag phenomena), somatosensory symptoms (e.g., paresthesias), speech problems, and rarely, motor symptoms can occur during aura.
• Symptoms usually last >5 and <60 minutes.
• Before migraine can be diagnosed, other possible neurological deficits must first be excluded.
• Cortical spreading depression (see below) is thought to be the pathophysiological cause.
What Can Trigger a Migraine?
• Shortness of sleep, irregular sleep, or too much sleep
• Stress (or in some patients, relaxation from stress)
• Alcohol (e.g., red wine)
• Caffeine (e.g., coffee, chocolate)
• Foods containing glutamate or aspartame
• Vasodilating drugs (e.g., nitrates) Epidemiology
How Many People Are Affected by Migraine?
• Women: about 13–18% of the population
• Men: about 5–10% of the population
• Numbers may be lower in Asian populations Chronic Migraine About 4% of the adult population experiences chronic headache, i.e., headache on 15 or more days a month. About half of this group has chronic migraine, and the other half has chronic tension-type headache Disorders/Abnormalities That Can Be Comorbid with Migraine
• Back pain
• Stroke and cardiac disease
• Childhood vomiting
ONLY HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES CAN CONTROL THIS