Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha VaradarajYour feedback matters!
I have 2 sons my second son is 10 months old both my sons r born by operation my question is after delivery then after how many months I can start doing exercise can I use the sliming belt too.
Older people are at a higher risk of developing mental disorders as with age the neurology of the brain tends to deteriorate. Various physical illnesses, such as chronic pain and bone disorders which are common in older people can restrict their ability to live an independent life. Most of the diseases that affects older people tend to require long term care.
Other causes of mental disorders are events like death of near ones, disabilities or a reduction in socioeconomic status. These factors can make them isolated and lonely leading to psychological problems in the elderly. Physical diseases such as heart problems may also lead to mental problems.
With respect to the above points, you may follow these pointers to stay away from mental disorders:
- Physical exercise: It is very important to stay active as it has multiple health benefits. A sedentary lifestyle increases the risk of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases in the body. In case of movement restrictions, focus on doing simple activities like walking and moving about as replacement for regular exercise.
- Food: Food is important to mental health as they provide the necessary nutrients to the body. Add almonds to your diet as they contain vitamin B6 which is very good for the brain. Omega 3 and Omega-6 acids in almonds also contribute to brain health. Eat a diet that is low in fat, focus on simple and natural foods.
- Communicate: Take up a hobby or participate in social gatherings to get more involved with people. These activities will keep your mind occupied and stimulate your brain. It will reduce the risks of depression and related disorders.
- Remove negative emotions: Try to avoid negative emotions as they are the major source of depression. Take up meditation as their effect on improving mental health is well known. Focus on the positives in every experience to be content and happy. Negative emotions can lead to serious mental problems such as depression and anxiety disorders.
My periods r always late .some time they r painful .and I am not sure but I think I had a pcod .and my periods some time they late for 2-3 months .now I am a married and I am 19 years old.
Dear sir, I am female, 22 years old with 1 baby born of 10 months old. I am experiencing that my anus tube is slightly out and it pains when I sit, or lie down straightly, this is second time happening but it goes in again after few days approx- 10 days, please advise.
5yrs has completed to my marriage lyf.bt silll den i m nt getng pragnent.my reports r eports r normal bt my left tube hs petented.do plz telk me the reason ???, and for dis wt shud i di
I have a cyst in my right breast. Is that any serious issue? Can you suggest a medicine for removing that cyst ?
I have done sex on 23 July and take unwanted 72 as a precaution after 25 hours of intimation. My lst period comes on 13 july aftr that my period not come. Today I use pregnancy test which is negative .plz help me. Tell me wht I do. I hav unwanted kit .is it right to use it? please tell me.
I indulged in sexual activity on 4th Feb 2017 and in which there was no penetration, my boyfriend touched my vagina for few seconds and safety purpose I took ipill in 72 hours n I had some bleeding on 12th February 2017 for 4 days and my period date was 16 February 2017 and last period date was 16/1/2017 .I took pregnancy test on 23 February afternoon which was negative and again on 25th February afternoon which was also negative and on 3rd March also which is negative. Sometimes white thick discharge is there .when will I get my period and what does it all means? Should I need to do more pregnancy test? What should I do? Any medicine or treatment for regulating period? Suggest some home remedies for period.
Infertility and hormonal treatments may influence the amount of dense tissue in the breast and increase the risk of developing breast cancer study from Karolinska institute in Sweden found that woman with a history of infertility had denser breasts than other women to was more pronounced in women who had undergone controlled ovarian stimulation.(cos), the hormone treatment required for in vitro fertilisation.
I am 24 year old girl. My breasts are looking too large. Wearing shall is not comfortable for me. So please suggest any other solution for freely doing my work.
My question is if I have unprotected sex and he comes inside and the same day I start birth control is there any chance I could be pregnant? And it was a Sunday at a regular cycle.
My AMH is 0.780 and FSH is 13.40.Is there any chance for me to get pregnant? ?am very worried. please help me.
I have Pcos so egg not growing Clomid I took 100 mg 3 to 7th day 11th day Scanning time egg size 6 mm and 16th day 12. 5 mm and 20th day 17. 7 mm egg size so 21st day last week rogon hp injection 5000iu 1 injection so my question is I have any chance of twins? For me Scanning time grow 1 left follicle egg so I'm asking injection after another egg also growing? Please reply me very small.
In this summer season I always get ill if I go outside nd I am student so I have to go so please give me some solution for this?
I am a house wife . One child 4 year old . I want to conceive next baby but i am not getting why doctor.
Piercing is a form of body ornamentation. It involves the use of needles to pierce through the skin and attach a piece of jewellery to the skin. The purpose of piercing is to beautify and in case of genital piercing, it comes with the additional perks of sexual stimulation. However, this completely depends on individual preference. In the female genital anatomy, several parts are suitable for piercing. This includes the clitoral hood, the labia and the vulva vestibule.
How piercing should be done?
1. The skin around the area where the piercing is to be done must be cleaned with antiseptic.
2. A topical anaesthetic may be applied to temporarily numb the area to be pierced. This helps to control pain.
3. Any piercing must be carried out by a licensed, well-practised professional.
4. Piercing must be done with the use of new, unused, sterilized needles, which are easily disposable.
5. After-care must be provided immediately after the piercing. This includes the application of medicated healing creams, or an ice pack that relieves the pain of piercing. Typically a piercing should heal completely by the sixth week.
Risks associated with vaginal piercing
1. Wrong technique of piercing can lead to uncontrollable bleeding and wounds.
2. Poor placement of jewellery can cause the piercing to heal very slowly and painfully.
3. Poor sterilization of needles and unhygienic methods can cause severe skin infections and other complications.
4. Tearing of skin or sagging of the clitoral hood, or labia can occur due to the improper weight of the jewellery placed.
5. Spread of genital disease may occur if the piercer does not use gloves or antiseptic during the procedure.
Never opt for a piercing just because your friends are getting it done. A healthy method of getting pierced involves an understanding of your anatomy, skin type, tolerance of certain kinds of metal on your skin and extremely hygienic conditions. It sure is fashionable and may appeal to people with a different sense of aesthetics, but you must never ignore the risks. Do a thorough background check of the piercer you would like to visit and the possible after care products that you can use. It would also help to quickly get a check up done by a doctor before going ahead with the piercing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.