Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha VaradarajYour feedback matters!
Hi. Am diagnosed with pcod. Married in 2012. Under fertility treatment for past four years. Using medicines n injections. Reduced about five kilos. But nothing is helping in my follicle growth. My follicles response is very poor. Planning for a uterus clean up laparoscopy. Kindly advise.
Mam actually my ivf was done and embroys transfer was done on 2nd feb. Is there something change in heartbeat detecting in ivf or normal pregnancy. Plzz help me mam I am soo worried.
Hello sir, my wife is facing a problem with her periods. Her period where regular up to 3 months back from three months it was not regular. And in this month it was to late by 6 day and not even came after 6 days too. Sir please give a solution to this problem and her period were too painful from 3 months.
Hello Dr. I wanted some advice on a problem my friend is facing All the days are calculated from the starting day of her last periods She indulged in an act of mutual masturbation in an afternoon of the 12th day after her periods started and she was worried about getting pregnant as the guy masturbated himself too during the act (he fondled the vulva after self masturbation when there was precum in his hands which he wiped but not sure he did or not. So when I was told about this I went to a chemist and asked for a solution and he gave an I pill which she took in the morning of the 14th day. There were signs of nausea vomiting and moods swings after taking the ipill. She also engaged in overexertion by exercising and running as it could induce miscarriage through early periods if she was pregnant. She also had sesame seeds and pineapple juice due to the same concern. On the 29th day (expected day for the next mensuration cycle) she had severe Cramp's and she got her periods but it was not the same as the normal one (it had a clot's which was brownish in color and happened only on the 1st day) and on the next day she got dark red clots and the flow wasn't much and had a light bleeding than the normal periods. Today is the 31st day There were no symptoms till today after her periods started on the 29th day such as nausea or vomiting but she had Cramp's Today is also the 4th day of her periods but she haven't got any. Could she be pregnant Are the abnormal period because of the ipill.
Hi Dr. mera do months ka baby miscarriage hogaya h.1 month hogaya h abortion krwane ka. Abortion ke 18 days baad phir se sex krna start Krdiye kya koi problem h.kya phir se jaldi pregnancy hojayega .plz reply me.
Ayurveda empowers an adjusted condition of being to bolster great health. This adjusted state incorporates blending the psyche, body and soul. Amid this seasonal transition, we need to help you to remember strategies you can use to balance out and fortify your prosperity. The accompanying rundown of tips can help you get your equalization on.
- Develop a positive mentality: You can't pick your encounter in your ordinary life, whether it is a road turned parking lot or a rainbow. Be that as it may, you can simply develop a state of mind of taking a gander at the brighter side of things and not ingest the toxicity of any experience. It will make you a Sattvik individual who is benevolent, pardoning and strong to great and terrible times.
- Adjust yourself to nature: Natural biorhythms are continually influencing our psyche and body. Our cognizant endeavors to take after every day standard and seasonal routine will help us keep any irregularity. The unstoppable force of life is a genuine supply of energy and there is no explanation behind us to feel drained and exhausted. Interfacing with lively components of nature dispels depression and fills our existence with trust, euphoria and inexhaustible positive vitality.
- Tangible regulation: Don't give your faculties a chance to take you for a wild ride. As indicated by Ayurveda tactile abuses and mishandle is the primary stage to make any awkwardness and illness. It debilitates your Mind and commits you inclined of repeating errors of judgment (pragya-aparadha). Controlling tactile longings will make a steady mind, which is most vital for settling on life-feeding choices. An every day routine of Meditation will help you accomplish the somewhat easily.
- Detoxify: Get the Ama out. We resemble a vivid embroidered artwork woven together of our surroundings and our faculties, alongside our body, psyche and soul. As an individual we are a system of vitality and data in another inconceivable sea of vitality and data. Keeping the bodies clean is the initial move towards feeling fundamental and fiery.
- Keep all the moving parts moving: Transformation and change is consistent in the body. Physical activity and development will enhance flow help in detoxification and will develop a sentiment delicacy and solidness. The medicinal examination says, 'Maturing Heart prompts a maturing Brain'. Day by day practice alone is a standout amongst the most effective against maturing exercises that interface your heart and cerebrum. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.