Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rekha Varadaraj
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha VaradarajYour feedback matters!
What is use of estraval 2 mg 1 tablet × 28 days. Is this tablet helpful for ovary cyst & solve rupture problem Endo size is 5.5 mm on 12 day Please reply.
As I asked for my best friend problem of pregnant plzz tell me correctly what's the matter for delaying in her period's date? Bcoz she consumed all precautions condoms and even unwanted pills. So tell me correctly.
Hi. I'm suffering from ovarian cyst and i'm taking dienofem (dienogest) tablets. Along with some other tablets. Till now I didn't get my periods. When I checked for pregnancy it's negative. Now i'm taking regestrone since 4 days. Till date I didn't get periods. Yesterday when I got myself scanned my cyst is still there. It's now 6cm. Need help. Heard that acupuncture permanently resolves this issue. I'm 33 years married women.
My wife is 31 weeks pregnant now. Our gynecologist put cervical stitch for her. When they open the stitch before delivery (at which week) ? Or they do caesarian or is there any possible for normal delivery ? If it so what is our contribution for normal delivery ?
Me and my gf was kissing and I ejaculate in my shorts. Next 3 months she was having regular periods. But I was still worried. It's been 5 months and 3 weeks I just want to know that can baby bump appear in 5 month 3 weeks. When it start to appear I mean baby bump?
Madam main ye janana chahati hu ki mera abhi 21/10/2017 को ceserian delivery हुआ था अब ठीक हू मगर जब उठते बैठते हैं तब मुझे थोड़ा pain hota hai aur kapade tuch hote hai tab thoda charcharata hai यानी छूने से या halka प्रेस करने से dard mehasus होता है तो mam ये बताइए कि ये dard मेरे kab tak khatm ho jayenge मेम और टांके भार चुके है उसपर मैं पाउडर लगा रही हू जो डॉ. ने दिया था
My mother right armpit and breast pain sometimes before two year age 52 pain in not regular take when she take medicine then she feel good but always feel pain what's the problem please explain.
I have got my last period on 9thof may I am not in physical contact after that May I know d reason of it.
Hello Doctor, My sister is 18 year old she has a left arm lymph node. I get her to 2-3 doctors and they tested blood and tissue cells as well before 2 years and result was normal. She felt pain sometimes in that lump. Please help me what should I do now? Is everything normal ot I need to worry.
The brain is not a stagnant realm fed with a granted quota of intelligence and memory at birth. It is always in a state of flux. Exercising your brain in various ways accelerates its ability to perform better. It is in your hands to have a sharper take on situations and occurrences. Playing games that require brainstorming, solving quizzes, crosswords or playing chess makes you feel rejuvenated and tired at the same time; the reason being activated brain cells. A healthy brain will affect your life decisions positively and you probably will think rightly before you leap.
Tips to exercise those brain cells:
1. Meditate and calm your mind: Ten minutes of meditation each day can help you get over anxiety. When your mind is at peace you think out pros and cons with enhanced insight. This composure reflects in each of your actions. Meditation demands your brain to be quiet when it is accustomed to work; you therefore have greater control over it.
2. Music can improve your brain abilities: Music is the best antidote for a sloppy brain. Music excites the neurons healing a bruised memory. It gifts you with clarity of thought. Apart from listening to music one must try to play a musical instrument. Teaching yourself things puts your mind through a strict regimen of constructive activities.
3. Take out time to learn a new language: We are paralyzed the minute our brain gives up. Due to several external and internal reasons each one of us is likely to suffer from cognitive disorders on being subjected to extreme pressure or shock. Trying to learn a new language motivate your brain cells to have a wider vocabulary, which further restricts your chances of brain damage.
4. Mental mathematics could better your intelligence: Calculators, computers and phones are ridding us of our ability to compute individual data. Computation and consolidation of data helps your mind to work faster with precision. So, you now know those lessons on mental mathematics in childhood were actually the key to a well-rounded brain.
5. Think of something novel: The more the number of neurons the merrier is your brain. Take pains to direct your mind on a novel track. Thinking beyond what is given and expected helps your brain grow new neurons. It builds up your creativity letting you discover more of your capabilities. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.