Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rekha T.P
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha T.PYour feedback matters!
Garlic is one of the most powerful natural cures, which we know and it is available to everyone. In the popular medicine it is used for curing diseases and angst. Because it is strong natural antibiotic, it kills a big number of bacteria, and besides that, it stimulates the immunity system and it normalizes the gut flora. However, here do not end whole its positive effects among our organism.
We often consume garlic as addition in meals, which makes the food tastier, but have you ever asked yourself what makes consumption of garlic on empty stomach to organism?
Scientists had this duty and they found out that this is especially very effective way to prevent and cure many diseases. They claim that when you consume garlic on empty stomach, you increase its power and with that the dangerous bacteria is more exposed to its direct impact.
Garlic instead of antibiotic
Garlic contains nitric substances, sodium, potassium, selenium, calcium, magnesium, silicon, sulfur, phosphoric acid, vitamin C, D, B, phytosterol and aerial oils. Besides that, garlic is rich with phytocide, such as allicin. According to some studies, allicin is exceptionally effective among infections and affections. Garlic consists of more than 400 various mineral constituents, including many antioxidants.
9 unbelievable healthy benefits of garlic:
– It impedes the aging
– Thanks to its curative characteristics, it helps to decrease the level of bad cholesterol in the blood
– It kills a large number of various diseases
– It protects from heart diseases – it reduces the synthesis of triglycerides in the liver, which helps to avoid the growth of arthrosclerosis.
– It decreases the blood pressure and it helps against affections
– Garlic is natural antibiotic and it is effective cure against colds and flu.
– Its consumption is recommended for diseases of nervous system
– Garlic helps killing the cells of malignancy of brain tumor
– It strengthens the immunity system
I m getting brownish mucus discharge while going toilet. My LMP was 5th may. Doctor had given 12th feb but till yet didn't got any pains what shall I do?
Me and my girl friend wants to feel the joy of sex, we both are virgins and we are planning to have a sex but we are fiery about pregnancy? Is there any chance to not get pregnancy that too having sex without condom?
Good morning doctor, I had sexual intercourse for the first time last Saturday and started bleeding from Sunday evening, as it happened suddenly without protection, I took unwanted 72 and on Tuesday I again had sexual intercourse without protection. I again took unwanted 72 pill. Till now, I did’t stop bleeding, and my blood also seems to be blackish. And I am having continuous itching at Vaginal area and also I feel a rash around by my anal. I am very much worried. Is it a serious problem? That I need immediate consultation. Can I get into sexual intercourse again?
I am 26 years old, Not Married, I have irregular periods and recently got diagnosed with PCOD and Thyroid and my prolactin levels are also a very high. I have consulted a gynecologist, she has prescribed me with Femilon medicine and Folvite medicine and Cabgolin, Femilon for 21 days, where I got my last period on 27th Feb and I have taken femilon medicine from 5th March. I have completed the course of 21 days on 25th March. Still I did not get my period as its almost 4 days I have completed the course. And I ave also used cabgolin for 4 weeks, one tablet every week, and folvite 1 tablet every day. Would like to know when would I get my periods and also would like to know by using these medicines whether it will help me in regularizing my periods.
How to control bleeding after sex for the first time, Will it bleed for days? If bleed of blood is dark what does it indicate? please help me out.
If you have some kinds of heart or blood vessel disease, or if you have poor blood flow to your brain, your doctor may recommend that you take a blood thinner. Blood thinners reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke by reducing the formation of blood clots in your arteries and veins. You may also take a blood thinner if you have
There are two main types of blood thinners. Anticoagulants, such as heparin or warfarin (also called Coumadin), work on chemical reactions in your body to lengthen the time it takes to form a blood clot. Antiplatelet drugs, such as aspirin, prevent blood cells called platelets from clumping together to form a clot.
When you take a blood thinner, follow directions carefully. Make sure that your health care provider knows all of the medicines and supplements you are using.
My age is 40 I want to my period earlier because some family function and pooja is there last month my period date was 5.10.2016 I am going my native place on 28.11.2016 should my period will comes very earlier like from 24 November Start.
I am taken unwanted 72 pill and get bleeding that's like a period what is it but this time not for the period.
Pain during or after sexual intercourse is known as dyspareunia. Although this problem can affect men, it is more common in women. Women with dyspareunia may have pain in the vagina, clitoris or labia. There are numerous causes of dyspareunia, many of which are treatable.
Common causes include the following:
- Vaginal dryness
- Atrophic vaginitis, a common condition causing thinning of the vaginal lining in postmenopausal women
- Side effects of drugs such as antihistamines and tamoxifen (Nolvadex and other brands)
- An allergic reaction to clothing, spermicides or douches
- Endometriosis, an often painful condition in which tissue from the uterine lining migrates and grows abnormally inside the pelvis
- Inflammation of the area surrounding the vaginal opening, called vulvar vestibulitis
- Skin diseases, such as lichen planus and lichen sclerosus, affecting the vaginal area
- Urinary tract infections, vaginal yeast infections, or sexually transmitted diseases
- Psychological trauma, often stemming from a past history of sexual abuse or trauma.
Symptoms of Dyspareunia:
Women with dyspareunia may feel superficial pain at the entrance of the vagina or deeper pain during penetration or thrusting of the penis. Some women also may experience severe tightening of the vaginal muscles during penetration, a condition called vaginismus.
Your health practitioner will check for the following things
- If there was ever a time you had painless intercourse or if you have always had dyspareunia
- If you have enough natural lubrication and if your symptoms improve when you use commercially available lubricants
- About your sexual history (to help assess your risk for sexually transmitted infections)
- If you have ever been sexually abused or had a traumatic injury involving your genitals.
- Lubrication with an over-the-counter lubricant such as K-Y jelly.
- Antifungal medication(if you have any kind of fungal infection)
- Sitz baths for removing the inflammation
- For skin diseases affecting the vaginal area, lichen sclerosus and lichen planus often improve with steroid creams.
- Therapies include topical estrogen cream, low-dose pain medications, and physical therapy with biofeedback to lower the muscle tension in the pelvic floor
- Surgeries can also be prescribed for abnormal growths
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!