Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha T AYour feedback matters!
Fish thorn has stuck in my mouth (above d start of tongue) and it's difficult to remove nor to swallow. Is there any remedy to get rid of it. And is there any chances of infection at that place?
Age 21 male I am suffer from excess of toilet in day and night times means 10 times around a day I go to toilet and 3-4 times in night I go for urine that is tôilet m I suffer from diabetes or any other problems please guide me properly is their any test for this or any blood test is it any other problem sometimes I observe that due to fear I have shivering in body means my exam is after 2 days is this much toilet is due to this means at other time I go for toilet but this much not please guide me properly.
I am 23 year old female. I have problem with my breast, my breast is very tiny and I am not thin or slim girl, please suggest what I can do to enlarge my breast size, I do not want to do any type of surgery, so please suggest my exercise what I can do at home and food or fruit which helps me. I can not visit doctor because of my family so please suggest me here only. If possible.
I am 18 years old I am very thin, my weight is around 48 kgs and height 5.4. Should I take a medicine for intestinal deworming? If yes then Can you suggest some medicine for worms?
Iam 22 year old I have a pimple and backache for 3 month. I will try all the product but no one give good result. Send the solution of the problem immediately.
My girl friend (age-21) was suffering late period last 50 days. please tell me what is the reason. Now a days she's so upset. One more think any sexual reason responsible for this problem.
Sir I take telma 40 for blood pressure my problem is particularly after food my chest becomes heavy but with taking food I can walk but after food I am not able to walk atlist for 2 to 3 hrs which is because of gas problem please let me guide me what I can do to ease my life now I am 57 years old.
A kidney stone is like a small rock that forms in the kidney. Stones form when certain chemicals in the body clump together. A stone can either stay in the kidney or travel through the urinary system by passing though the urine and not causing any harm.
What are the symptoms?
Very small stones might pass through the urinary system without causing much pain. Larger stones can block the flow of urine if they get stuck in the ureters or urethra. Kidney stones do not usually cause any symptoms until they start to pass. Some symptoms might include:
Extreme pain in your back or side that will not go away
Blood in your urine
Fever and chills
Who are at risk ?
Anyone can have a kidney stone, but it may be more likely if you:
Are male and are overweight
Have had kidney infections
Have a family member with kidney stones
Have had kidney stones before
Eat a lot of animal protein (such as meat and eggs)
Do not drink enough liquids
Have certain medicines which can cause kidney stones
How are kidney stones treated?
Treatment depends on the location and size of the kidney stone. Drinking plenty of water and taking some medicines can help a small stone to pass more easily. For problem stones, there may be a few options:
Lithotripsy uses shock waves to break a large stone into smaller pieces that can pass.
Ureteroscopic Stone Removal uses a small tool to get and remove stones stuck in the ureters.
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy uses surgery to remove large stones from the kidneys.
Depending on the location of the kidney stone and many other factors the doctor decides on the most suitable procedure.
How can I prevent kidney stones?
If you have had kidney stones before, you are more likely to have kidney stones again. To help keep stones from forming, try to:
Drink 10 to 12 glasses of water each day
Eat less salt (sodium), meat and eggs
Find out what type of stone you have
Ask your doctor for a urine test
Talk to your doctor about your medicines and other tests for kidney stones
Do NOT reduce the calcium in your diet without talking to your doctor first! Studies show that limiting calcium in your diet may not stop kidney stones from forming and may harm your bones.
I am 50 year old male and 96 kg weight and 5 feet 10 inches tall. I am suffering from bursitis in the left heel. What should I do?
I am 18 years old male and my front teeth got broken half, 5 years ago. So what treatment can be done and what it cost. I cannot afford expensive treatment.
Hyperpigmentation is a medical condition which occurs when an area of the skin becomes much darker in comparison to the rest of the skin tone. This happens due to an excess of a pigment called melanin. Hyper-pigmentation is fairly common and many people have reported this condition at some point in their lives.
Types of Hyperpigmentation
1. Lentigines or Freckled Skin: They are mainly freckles which arise on the skin.
2. Solar Lentigines: Although these are known as age spots, sun spots and liver spots they are caused primarily due to prolonged exposure to the sun.
3. Melasma: This condition mostly seen in pregnant women and is caused due to hormonal changes during pregnancy. Melasma typically manifests as pigmented and patchy areas of discoloration on the face except the eye area.
What causes hyperpigmentation?
- Hyper pigmentation can be hereditary i.e. passed on to children from parents
- Prolonged exposure to sun.
- Picking and poking at the skin can also cause hyper pigmentation.
- Medications such as hormone treatments, antibiotics and anti-seizure drugs may result in it as an unwanted side effect.
- Skin injuries due to bad forms of acne vulgaris and inflammation.
How Homeopathy Works on Hyperpigmentation?
Homoeopathy considers blemishes or pigmentation as a local expression of a systemic / internal disturbance. Homeopathy believes that skin disorders are a reflection of an internal imbalance and to be treated from within. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution, genetic predisposition and so on. While choosing homeopathic remedies the cause of pigmentation is evaluated, for example, mental stress, hormonal imbalances, sun exposure, nutritional deficiency, poor immune system and so on.
Homeopathic treatment, which gets to the root of the problem will reinforce the immune system and gradually restore the pigmented spots to the normal skin color. Homeopathic medicines restore the hormonal imbalance and control the excessive production of melanin. Homeopathy will not inhibit the natural process of the skin's melanin production. It will act on melanocytes to produce less melanin naturally thus strengthening the skin cells to stay healthy and remove excessive melanin in the skin. This improves the quality (texture) of skin, blemishes disappear and further discoloration of skin stops.
For fast recovery and to maintain the skin texture and glow homeopaths also use external creams which are purely prepared by homeopathic Mother tincture and low potency’s and are very safe and without any side effects.
Homeopathy medicines cure pigmentation from the root cause and assuring the patient of not facing the similar problem in future. Some of the common homeopathic medicines for treating pigmentation are:
- Medicines like Lycopodium Clavatum can be consumed if you experience grayish-yellow discolored face with blue circles around the eyes. It can also cure brown spots on the nose and face.
- Sepia offincinalis can treat chloasma (Yellow spots on the face and a yellow mark across the upper region of the nose and cheeks). This medicine also treats ailments during pregnancy and is best suited for patients who have dark hair.
- Thuja occidentalis should be consumed to treat dry skin with uneven brown spots. People who have waxy faces with dark under eyes should consume this medicine.
- Argenticum nitricum can also be consumed if your face looks pale, old and bluish. It is best suited for people who have tense, hard and brown skin with irregular brown blotches.
- Cadmium sulphuratum can treat yellow stains on the cheeks and nose. This usually worsens due to prolonged exposure to the wind and sun.
- Copaiva offincinalis reduces brown lenticular spots. These spots give a mottled appearance and can itch at times.
- Caulophyllum thalictroides can be consumed by women who experience discoloration of the skin due to uterine and menstrual disorders.
- Plumbum melallicum usually treat liver spots, hyper pigmentation and reduces the oil content of the face.
These remedies treat discoloration of the face along with liver spots, brown spots and excess oil formation of the face which is accompanied by hyperpigmentation.
However, the correct choice and the resulting relief is a matter of experience and right judgment on the part of the homeopathy doctor. The treatment is decided after thorough case taking of the patient. Thus homeopathic remedies of pigmentation are tailor-made and should be taken after consulting a specialized homeopath.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.