Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rekha T A
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha T AYour feedback matters!
I am a 23 years old girl and i am 85 kg I walk a lot I don't eat red meat. I eat chicken only twice a week. But still i'm gaining weight. I can't go for gaining and all because i'm working and I don't get time as well please help me with some tips how can I lose weight quickly.
Dry skin my age 21 and eyes black circle men cream and facewash best please ask the black head remove please best face wash and cream.
Since last one week I am getting neck pain, and I am taking treatment from phyothrepist still pain is not releasing kindly advise.
Whenever I finger my wife vagina she doesn't like it and says it's burning inside. So what should I do?
I have spine neck pain in c6 c7 due to that after woke up from sleep I got pain suggest neck exercise by physotherpist
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I am 21 years old and I started facing a problem. I am very sensitive to any little weird feeling in my body too. Like any little weird muscle movement, heartbeat, or other feeling freaks me out. And I also learned that this only happens when I focus on it. It get's worse when I think about it. When I'm with friends or family I'll forget about it and I" ll be fine. But when I'm alone that's when I get all paranoid. I can't even sleep because I feel like I could have a heart attack in the middle of the night and nobody would be able to help me. I live alone in an apartment and I think the solitude gets to me. I think a lot, way too much for my own good. I'm scared that I may be causing my body health problems because brain is a very powerful thing and if you think very hard about something it happens. Recently I went on a trip with my friends. There also I could not stop thinking about death. So please suggest me something to overcome this fear of death, and I also think it is wasting a lot of my time worrying about it.
A healthy and physically fit body is a prerequisite of a happy life, thus it is important that we prevent our body from STDs. STDs are nothing, but those diseases that are usually invited by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times, and if you want to prevent them, then you have to adopt a few preventive measures.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
- Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases and thus, your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
- Stop sharing items: Sharing undergarments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
- Avoid multiple sex partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
- Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
- Have vaccination: Vaccination is now considered as one of the safest methods for preventing STDs. HPV vaccines are the popular, and the most recommended ones and thus, teenagers can take them before getting sexually active. Hepatitis-B vaccinations are also required for getting increased protection against serious sexual diseases, especially AIDS and others. HIV testing is also very much essential in this regard, and you should not avoid the same.
Related Tip: "6 Types of STDs You Need to Be Aware of"