Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha Rajendra KumarYour feedback matters!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Hello Doctor, My friend done HPV test and it is positive. Earlier (about 20 days before) she was suffering with a vaginal cyst and doctor did a immediate operation of this. Can you please tell me that if this virus is present in the body that is 100% cervical cancer or it may be any other reasons also to present this virus.
Asked for Female, 21 Years I had unprotected sex (it can be better referred as nude romance) on 5th day of my periods (penetration is not done but I don't remember whether his penis has touched my vagina), after which I got periods for 2 months in proper times, but my 3rd month periods has stopped. And my vagina often gets itchy which I never faced before and I don't notice anything fishy with discharge. Is there any possibility that I might be a pregnant. If not please suggest reason and remedy for itchy vagina and delay in periods..
Why there is burning sensation in the vagina after sex. My quest is why it is happen When I had intercourse wind by husband. After that whenever I pee there is a burning sensation. V use coconut oil as a lube. Plus ans.
PCOD ki Kya treatment Hoti he. Or ye kyu hota he. Kya PCOD thik hota he ya nahi. PCOD thik hone me kitne din lagte he. Pls reply karna muze bohot tension hori he.
My wife 33 weeks pregnant. She had little bleeding. On sonography blood clotting seen at lower side of placenta. Dr. Gave taxim injection. Is this situation normal.
Hii I am hcv+ and going to marry soon my would be wife well aware of it please suggest me wut all precautions planning needs to be taken to prevents and avoid transmission to my partner as well as our would be baby.
If you are into healthy eating, but like a dose of fat in your diet, we have a surprise for you. Not all fats are unhealthy. Saturated fats should be taken as a part of your diet while trans-fat should be banished. There are a lot of fats that are healthy and can actually help in promoting good health.
So read on to know how to eat lots of fat and still be healthy!
- Avocados: Avocados contain a monounsaturated fat that goes by the name of Oleic Acid. This also has numerous health benefits and is known as a super food that gives us Omega-3 fatty acids. It even contains plenty of potassium.
- Cheese: Remember to have a slice of cheese the next time you find yourself avoiding that mandatory glass of milk. Cheese is known as a great source of protein, calcium and vitamin B 12 as well as phosphorous. It also contains fatty acids that can even reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Dark Chocolate: A small dose of dark chocolate a day can actually keep skin damage and cardiac disease at bay. That's the result of medical studies. This superfood can also encourage better brain function thanks to the fact that it is rich in iron, magnesium, copper and other nutrients as well as essential fats.
- Eggs: The fats found in eggs do not affect the cholesterol levels in the blood, which makes it the ideal source of essential and healthy fats as well as protein and calcium. Eggs can protect the eyes from wear and tear thanks to the heavy element of choline. Plus, it also known as a weight loss friendly food.
- Fish: Fish and other seafood have proven health benefits thanks to the Omega-3 fatty acids, which can actually aid you in your weight loss journey and keep your heart healthy. This lean protein also helps in giving you essential nutrition when ingested on a regular basis.
- Seed Oil: Sunflower, olive oil and flaxseed oil have healthy fats with proven health benefits for everyone. The fats present in this kind of oil are very healthy and can actually help in retaining the good health of bones.
- Nuts: Dry fruit, almonds, figs, pistachios and raisins help in giving you your daily dose of natural fats that are healthy. You can munch on these for essential vitamins and minerals along with the fat content.
Improve your overall health as well as the quality of your hair and skin with these essential and healthy fats!
I AM 29 YRS female my last period 8 sept and I had a sex once so I missed my period so I had regestrone 5 mg for 3 days twice a daily.
Sir, I had an overian tumar in left overy and our Dr. Advise to debuking it, after surgical when we get the bioypcy it is low potential melignancy, there is no melignancy in fluid. Sir we need any chemotherapy?
Hi, I have been diagnosed with pcod, because of which my weight is increasing drastically. Please let me know how to control this and what are the preventive measures I can take.
I am a 61 year old male. On Sunday I had heavy discharge of blood from my penis. Referred the matter to a Urologist who recommended for urine culture and sensitivity tests as well as cytology. Cytology- negative. Urine c&S - 1-2 pus cells; growth of Pseudomonas aeruginosa grown after 24hrs incubation. Does this mean infection only due to which the discharge of blood was there is it a rupture of an artery/vein in the testicles? How do we identify the later and will it require endoscopy?
I am 19 year old. I get headaches n feel low oftenly. My menstrual cycle is also irregular and not maintained. What should I do.
My fiance gave me a finger job claiming no fluids on his finger. I am a virgin. Any possibilities of getting pregnant. He claimed no semen was inserted and the finger didn't go too far it was just at the tip of my vagina.
Hallo sir/madam I got married in 2013 my wife suffering for pcod problem till no kids please help me what she use tablets for pcod.
Pelvic pain is most common in women, though sometimes it occurs in men as well. There is absolutely no reason why pelvic pain cannot be treated and therefore women need not panic if they are experiencing such pain. The treatment of any pain can be done methodically after discovering its cause. Thus, before jotting down the treatments for pelvic pain, it is important to explore the reasons that cause pelvic pain in women.
Reasons for pelvic pain
- Reproductive organs in women play an important part in causing pelvic pain. The reproductive organ is complex when it comes to women and many small or big problems there might end up leading to pelvic pain.
- Any urinary infection or bladder irritation might also lead to pelvic pain.
- The nerves and muscles of the abdomen may cause pain in the pelvis area as well. In fact, the nerves and muscles are very tender near the pelvis area and care should be taken so that one does not strain them or pull the ligaments. This can cause severe pain.
- Another interesting point to be noted is that sometimes even after going through a lot of examinations, no causes of pelvic pain are found. In such cases it is understood that the pelvic pain is a manifestation of the remains of a long forgotten injury or accident.
- It has been examined and found out that physical abuse can at times lead to chronic pelvic pain. Though this link has not yet been understood properly, but it is seen to be true.
Treatments for pelvic pain
- The most basic treatment is to apply heating pad on the affected area. Heat helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves thereby, lessening the pain. However, this would reduce the pain, but cannot make it disappear in a day. Thus, it is a continued process for a week or 10 days till the pain recedes.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and even muscle exercises like jogging help in reducing the pain. However, this should be done under guidance. One wrong move can actually aggravate the pain instead of lessening it.
- Then there are painkillers which are non-steroidal and help in lessening the pain. Painkillers have a correct dosage and must be taken only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication in such cases can prove disastrous.
- At times, when all medications fail, surgery is the last resort.
Thus, these are some of the treatments that can be undertaken if and when you are experiencing pelvic pain. All these are connected to the root cause and must be followed only under medical supervision.