Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha Rajendra KumarYour feedback matters!
Good Afternoon Sir. Sir meri wife or main 15 May ko Physical relation me aaye the. 19 may ko unka date tha joki miss ho gya hai. Ab hume kya karna chahiye. Plzzz bataye, hum abhi baby nahi chahte hai.
My partner had her periods ending on 14th August and we had unprotected sex until around 21st and 22nd. When is the latest to know that she has conceived? What are the symptoms to know about pregnancy before she skips her periods which is due on 10th next month. Any inputs will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
I am married we want more time while having intercourse but I am unable to do this suggest me some tablet to get some time while doing.
I am 19 years old girl I had sex in the month of November, it was protected and I took ipill as well I got my periods on 28th of that month Later I dint get my periods in December so I consulted a gynaecologist and she suggested me meprate I got my periods on 21st of January later I did not get my periods in the month of Feb but got in the month of march 9th. I got scan done it was normal but it was given bulky uterus I got thyroid done it was normal I feel really weak sometimes and mean while anything happens to me I relate it to you pregnancy after that sex I dint have any. I feel like I'll go into depression because of this Can this mean that I am pregnant? Though I got my periods on march 9th can I still be pregnant I feel my stomach heavy Please help me out.
I am 31 years old and married since last four year I am not having any child till now tell me what to do.
Hi I am 29 yrs old married. I have polycystic ovary syndrome. I am under treatment and taking drome x tablets. Under this process I was trying to concieve. But I wanted to stop pregnancy due to some personal problem. So what tablet can I take to stop pregnancy and is it a good idea to stop pregnancy when im having pcos. I might not get pregnant as well as this is the first time we tried. But can you suggest a pill incase I need to stop this.
I getting bad smell while having sex what is the reason even after I take full bath, smell is not from me its from my partner vagina.
I am 29 years old, I am taking treatment for thyriod and pcod, can you please suggest me the home remedy for hair growth ?
I'm 8 week pregnant. My USG says no definite yolk sac or fetal pole is seen. It also says I've subchoronic hemorrhage at a pole. What should be done now?
Disorders come in different forms and variety; in short they are like people who come in all shapes and sizes. If you have a sexual disorder it does not mean that something is wrong with you. It only conveys that certain issues can affect anyone at any point of time and maybe for a reason or no reason. While some sexual problems have been tracked with their diagnosis and treatment, there are many which are not yet understood well.
The best part of all this is that if you are affected with a sexual disorder something like erectile dysfunction then there is no need to worry as there is a wide range of treatment. The treatment can range from some specific form to psychotherapy. This can virtually help anyone with the sexual disorder despite the concern.
The only concern associated with sexual disorder is that how is it affecting the person. Is it causing distress in their lives or their behavior is changing and would they like to change their behavior or the problem.
Symptoms of Sexual Disorders:
- Dyspareunia: Constant and repetitive pain experienced during sexual intercourse in men and women
- Erectile Disorder (ED): Inability to maintain erection in men
- Exhibitionistic Disorder: Intense sexual urges and fantasies for over 6 months
- Female and Male Orgasmic Disorders: Repetitive and constant delay or absence of orgasm post sexual stimulation
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder: Constant and repetitive inability of, or maintaining arousal until the sexual activity
- Fetishistic Disorder: Also known as Fetishism, this involves eroticization of nonliving objects or body parts for sexual gratification.
- Frotteuristic Disorder: Fantasies and sexual urges that have lasted for more than 6 months
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder: Low sexual desire in men
- Premature (Early) Ejaculation: Early ejaculation, much before the person wishes for
- Sexual Masochism and Sadism: Fantasies and sexual urges that have lasted for more than 6 months
- Vaginismus: Spasm of the muscles which cause hindrance in sexual activity
- Sex Addiction: It is not a recognized diagnostic category at this time.
Treatments of Sexual Disorders:
The most common sexual disorder, erectile dysfunction is readily treated with medication. The drugs prescribed for this are Cialis, Levitra, and Viagra. These medicines are only available if the doctor writes a prescription. They work by increasing the blood flow to the penis and in turn an easy erection in men when sexual stimulation is given. Viagra and Levita, both are effective in 30 minutes, but Levita works a little longer than Viagra.
The effect of both can last up to 4-5 hours. Cialis is believed to work faster that is within 15 minutes and lasts up to 36 hours.
I am 27 years old unmarried. I had my first period when I was 15. I have irregular period cycle. I have one or two month gap in my periods and also have lower abdomen pain on first day of period. Will it be a problem in my pregnancy after marriage?
We had unprotected intercourse on 1st 2nd and 4th June. Itz 30 june now. She dint had her periods yet, her dates usually starts around 1.however last month she had early periods on around 23 may which ended on 29 may. And we had intercourse on 1st 2nd and 4 the June. How long should we wait. Please give the detailed answer to get this over as soon as possible. However I took it out before the cum but still to be on a safer side. I am worried. How long should we wait. And what should we do exactly after that. please provide a detailed answer. I got the answers not more than a line before. So please provide answers so that we can understand it properly and tell the necessary steps Reply awaited.
I am married from last 4 months. My wife has taken 6 month anti pregnency pill in starting now her dates are delayed and I checked with kit it was positive and I go. For an abdomanal ultra sound but there was nothing. And she feels very less pain and bleeding in date. Is this because of that anti pregnency tablet?
1. Metabolic syndrome — a combination of increased blood pressure, elevated blood glucose and triglycerides — has a greater impact on women than men.
2. Mental stress and depression affect women's hearts more than they do men's.
3. Smoking is much worse for women than men.
4. A low level of estrogen before menopause is a significant risk factor for developing microvascular disease.
5. Though women will often have some chest pain or discomfort, it may not be the most prominent symptom. Diffuse plaques build-up and diseased smaller arteries are two reasons why symptoms can be different in women.
6. In addition to chest pain, pressure or discomfort, signs and symptoms of heart attack in women include: Neck, shoulder, upper back or abdominal discomfort, Shortness of breath, Nausea or vomiting, Sweating, Light-headedness or dizziness and unusual fatigue.
7. Endothelial dysfunction is more common in women. In this the lining of the artery does not expand (dilate) properly to boost blood flow during activity, which increases the risk of coronary artery spasm and sudden death.
8. WISE study results suggest that the commonly used treatments for coronary artery disease — angioplasty and stenting — are not the best option for women with more diffuse plaques.
9. Typical tests for coronary artery disease — angiogram, treadmill testing and others — are not reliable in women.
10. The WISE study showed that in some women, plaques accumulate as an evenly spread layer along artery walls, which is not visible using traditional testing methods.
The most prominent symptom of alopecia areata is patchy hair loss. Coin-sized patches of hair begin to fall out, mainly from the scalp. Any site of hair growth may be affected, though, including the beard and eyelashes.
The loss of hair can be sudden, developing in just a few days or over a period of a few weeks. There may be itching or burning in the area prior to hair loss. The hair follicles are not destroyed and so hair can re-grow if the inflammation of the follicles subsides. People who experience just a few patches of hair loss often have a spontaneous, full recovery without any form of treatment.
About 30 percent of individuals who develop alopecia areata find that their condition either becomes more extensive or becomes a continuous cycle of hair loss and regrowth.
About half of patients recover from alopecia areata within 1 year, but many will experience more than one episode. Around 10 percent of people will go on to develop alopecia totalis or alopecia universalis.
Alopecia areata can also affect the fingernails and toenails, and sometimes these changes are the first sign that the condition is developing. There are a number of small changes that can occur to nails:
- Pinpoint dents appear
- White spots and lines appear
- Nails become rough
- Nails lose their shine
- Nails become thin and split
Additional clinical signs include:
- Exclamation mark hairs - where a few short hairs that get narrower at their bottom and grow in or around the edges of bald spots
- Cadaver hairs - hairs broken before reaching the skin surface
- Regrowth of white hair in areas affected by hair loss.