Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rekha Rajendra Kumar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha Rajendra KumarYour feedback matters!
Doctor. May STD or STi is catch us through the oral sex. How I recognize this. And how we get treated.
Mujhe na period 6 tarikh ko aaya aur 12 tarikh ko khatam ho gaya par Kal se mujhe na andar khoon jama hua dikh raha hai aur aaj bhi check Kari toh bhi khoon nikla pls mujhe batayiye Kya hai yeh?
I am 28 years old girl. i am single. And my weight is 96 kgs and height is 5.3. I am having irregular periods problem and knee arthritis. I am not able to do exercise in large amount. And i am not able to diet also. I want to reduce my weight. From last 3 years I had put on 25 kgs weight. i am tired now. doing gym from last 11 years. Is there any easy way to reduce my weight.
I had sex with my bf but sperm did not enter my vagina. But still I have taken ipill within 24 hours. But I did not get my periods & my stomach is feeling tight. My period date did not cross.
What if I had one emergency pill ofter 30 min of sex and for some fear take a another kind of emergency pill the day after. Will it reduce the chance or it will increase the chance of pregnancy?
Dear doctor, , I had tubal blocks surgery of both tubes in last year April 2nd 2015. I got married on may 2nd 2015, but still I didn't get pregnancy. In between I went to gynecologists. She scanned n told o Something tissue is their , it should be removed. And then hysteroscopy is done in may. But still I didn't get pregnancy Doctor can I get pregnancy. Please give me the answer. I am eagerly waiting.
I and my girlfriend had protected sex on 2nd Feb. But I rubbed her without protection for 5-10 seconds. She had an ipill for safety under 24 hours. She had her withdrawal bleeding on 8th of February for 4 days. Now it is 15 April and she has not got her periods. Done urine test thrice with 7 days interval. All are negative. Please help. We are very tensed. Is she pregnant?
While pregnancy is a wonderful experience for most women, it also brings its fair share of troubles. Nourishing and developing another life inside your body could sometimes be a challenging experience. A lot of health issues can also arise due to it, such as back pain, feeling of fatigue, exhaustion and unbearable cramps.
However, these can be easily controlled or reduced to ensure that pregnancy is a joyful experience if you take proper care of your body. Ayurvedic remedies to make your pregnancy a joyful experience:
- Food cravings should be favored: It is important to eat what you desire. During pregnancy, follow a well balanced diet containing a lot of proteins, starch and vegetables. After the fourth month, you should satisfy all your cravings which are more likely coming from the merging nutritional requirements of the developing baby.
- Balance energy: During pregnancy, it is important to keep a balanced nervous system. This should be done by consuming a diet of plant-based, processed foods along with whole and sprouted grains. Start eating freshly cooked food with olive and coconut oil. Avoid consuming leftover food.
- Avoid certain foods: Try to prevent consuming spicy hot foods, uncooked leafy vegetables and undercooked lentils and beans. These food products can cause gas. Avoid preservatives, chemical additives and artificial flavors as they can cause severe stomach aches.
- Right form of milk: Drink warm non-homogenized milk with ghee. Mix the ghee with one cup of milk everyday to boost the baby’s immunity.
- Ayurvedic oils: Pregnancy can also cause pain in the abdomen area. This can be reduced by massaging your belly with Ayurvedic oil. This calms down your nerves and also helps you relax. Sesame oil and lavender oil are two good choices for this.
- Avoiding morning sickness: Sometimes morning sickness can occur from the sixth week of your pregnancy. Roast and grind cardamom seeds and eat a pinch of it each day. Sip ginger or fennel seed tea to reduce morning sickness.
- Exercise: Pregnancy can make you tired and feel exhausted easily. Practice yoga or go for a walk daily to feel energetic. This is also good for the development of the fetus. Meditation will also help reduce any form of stress and help you deal with the physical and psychological issues of pregnancy.