Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha RYour feedback matters!
I have 23 year old male, I have problem in teeth so much swelling few months, smell is come in mouth so much, I have also much problem in legs pain.
approached Clove Dental for complaint of toothache in 4, 5 on the upper right teeth. They suggested RCT in both which has been done 4 times in each tooth. Now with and without the caps, the pain has increased. After so much efforts to continuously inform my increasing discomfort to Clove, they have asked me to get the CBCT done of the RCT treated teeth. Is it advisable n clinically necessary? Please do note that any x-rays or clinical history is unavailable as it was done at a private clinic. Also, the consultations undertaken were with the private practising Dentists, hence no documentation is available. I in no way want to retry RCT again for this teeth. It has repeatedly failed and added lots of unwanted harassment and increased discomfort and stress levels. Is CBCT required and clinically needed for further diagnosis?
I have been suffering from sore tongue from the last 7 days. Please suggest me a quick remedy for it.
I want to get solution for yellowish looking teeth. I brush daily two time bit still my teeth look yellowish pls solve my prob.
Do not use your teeth for doing something other than chewing food. Using them for cracking nuts, removing bottle tops or ripping open packaging can result in chipped or broken teeth.
Iam 23 years old, I have a bad breath and permanent cold for almost 3years. What are the remedies should I follow?
Mere daant me koi keeda laga nahi dikh raha fir bahut dard ho rahi hai. Mene clove oil bhi use kiya sab gharelu nushke use kiye hai par thoda time araam milta hai fir kuch ghante bad pain staART ho jaata hai. Doctor se bhi tablet liya tha us se araam bhi nahi aaya please batao mujhe.
I am a teenager and have too many cavities. They just come up so easily. What to do. Please suggest a natural remedy or medication for this.
I have yellowness in my teeth, how can remove this out even I brush 2 wice a day, can you tell me the treatment for home?
I am 52 years old and I have cut marks around two years on my tongue and it is very itching when taking some spicy food. What is it and how I can overcome this problem. Please advice me.
I am 60 yrs old, require dental implants full mouth, presently doing with dentures, give best suggestion.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is the key for enhanced gum and dental health. Tooth erosion is characterised by decay of the outer and inner parts of the teeth. It occurs when certain sugar containing foods such as milk, candy and cakes leave behind residual quantities, thus causing small food particles to get stuck to and remain in the teeth. These are then digested by the bacteria in the mouth and converted to acids. The acids in combination with saliva form a layer called plaque that causes tooth erosion.
To prevent tooth erosion, you can employ these simple methods:
- Regular flossing: Flossing is an often neglected aspect of dental hygiene. Flossing helps in removing food residues stuck between the teeth that your toothbrush cannot clean. Use proper technique while flossing as improper technique can damage your gums.
- Brushing twice a day: You should brush at least twice a day with toothpaste that contains fluoride. If possible, brush regularly after eating a meal.
- Eat well balanced meals: Eat well balanced meals for your gums to receive proper nourishment. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet as they are rich in antioxidants and vitamins. These antioxidants and vitamins help maintain overall gum and dental health.
- Fluoridated water: Drink fluoridated water, as it helps in preventing tooth erosion.
- Use Mouthwash regularly: Use an antiseptic mouthwash to keep your mouth bacteria free. Bacteria in your mouth can lead to rapid tooth erosion.
- Rinse your mouth: Rinse your mouth with water after every meal. Rinsing helps in removing food particles from your mouth that may contribute to tooth erosion.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid snacking on junk foods as they contain hidden sugars that can increase your risks of tooth erosion. Avoid sugar based drinks as they can harm your teeth and cause cavities.
- Dental sealants: A sealant is a coating that is applied on the tooth to prevent it from getting affected by plaque. They usually last for 8-10 years after which they need to be replaced.
- Visit the dentist regularly: Visit the dentist on a regular basis for check-ups as any underlying issue that can create potential problems in the future may need to be resolved.