Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. RekhaYour feedback matters!
Sir I have a habit of masturbating for last 3years some times I tried to avoid doing the thing. But I failed in it, now I am doing it like my hobby so I really scared about it. So, can you tell me some right ways to minimize masturbating habit. Kindly I requesting plse help me.
I have a nose allergy. When I eat or drink something cold then next day sneezing starts after shower. It stops when I sleep. But when Stand up then I sneezing comes continues. I want the solution.
I am 22 years old and I usually have a headache along with stomach pain and nerve problem What shall I do. Please suggest me anything.
The problem is my throat continuously pains and also I feels a lot of pain when I swallowed something? What can I do for escaping from this physical problem.
Hello it is related to sexual health. There is too much foreskin on my penis. Which is present since my birth. I think it may lead to problem during sex. As during masturbation if my skin goes beyond the tip of penis it pains. As the foreskin is tight. Can you pls tell me something about this. And if there is any surgical case then tell me what it is and from where it can be done. Thanks.
I am 25 years old . My penis foreskin is not retracting on erection . Is it any problem . When I am trying to pull back foreskin its paining . How to move the foreskin back ? Kindly suggest me .
If someone suffers from medicine reaction, can one time use of camphor 200 remove all his previous medicine reaction? Can camphor 200 be used for a few days to remove medicinal reaction?
I am suffering from pain in body, Eye and headache from last 7 day. what should I do? Please help me.
Sir I have the fatty liver or interest cholesterol please tell me what I am doing. I show many of doctor please tell me what I do? And I feel very lazy now a days.
An essential prerequisite for good health is having regular bowel movements. People all over the world have a misconception about the regularity of bowel movements. Having bowel movements three times a day or three times a week (if that is the routine) is considered regular. Irregularity in bowel movements can often lead to constipation and it is something that should never be ignored. It not only affects our health but also affect our overall being in ways that are unexpected. Let us take a look at some of these unexpected side effects of not pooping regularly:
- Constipation can trigger headaches: the cause for a headache can be many things, but the first likely reason is stress. When you do not poop properly, the pain, inconvenience and worry will build up, leading to mental stress. This anxiety can trigger headaches. Also, headache can occur because of dehydration, which is often a result of constipation. By drinking more water, you can get a relief from both constipation and headaches. Moreover, the buildup of toxins in the body also causes a headache. Regular is a key channel that releases all the toxins from the body and when that does not work, it is bound to cause problems.
- It can cause breakouts: what happens in and out the gut shows up on the skin. Skin conditions like acne, pimple, dark circles and even rashes can occur due to internal gut and digestive issues. When the toxins are not eliminated regularly from the body, they tend to accumulate over time leading to major skin breakouts.
- It carries a risk of anal fissures: due to hardened stool, there is not enough lubrication and this can lead to a tear of the skin. This is called an anal fissure and the prime symptom of this condition is the presence of blood in your stool. So, if you feel pain or see blood while pooping, you need to contact your healthcare provider and relieve your condition.
- It may cause diverticula or heamerhoids: long term constipation can lead to certain ailments which tend to form because of the pressure of straining to pass your poop. You can be affected with diverticula which result in bulges or pouches on the lining of the colon area. Or it can also cause a strain in the veins along the rectum and lead to
- It affects your bladder control: the colon and the bladder share a close relationship with each other. If there is too much pressure on the bladder because of a full colon, it can lead to decreased control of the bladder. Your bladder will not fill all the way, empty badly or cause unexpected leakages. So, chronic constipation can cause apparent leakage problems too.
- It can make you lose appetite: eating food can be a major turn off for people with constipation. Appetite loss is not just an enjoyable form of hunger suppression, but a big inconvenience.
- If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can conult our ayurvedic physician.