Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
My name is K.V.Prasad, I am 34 years old, I am suffering internal piles from past 3 years, Pls suggest the better treatment.
Sir I have stomach problem for last seven days I take too medicine but all vain plzs give me good sugessation i. E your most kindness.
Hi i Had intercourse once of every 2-3 days, want a baby, sperm enters many times into ovary, but still no sign of pregnancy and still menstruating, want a baby, I am a little fat (78 kg), that's why in time of straight (face to face) intercourse- my belly obstacks, so we choose for back style (dog), and I regularly pee after 1.30-2 hour of sex. My period is 29 days cycle, and its still no delay or no stop. I did pregnancy tests 3 times, every time result is negative. What I have to do- to get pregnancy. I am 20, my hubby is 30 yrs (wgt- 66kg), please help.
I'm suffering from irritable bowel syndrome, my cbc, lft, b12 and endoscopy reports are absolutely normal. I'm taking one sompraz d40 tablet daily in the morning! Is it curable, Is it deadly or it will get increasing day by day, please reply!
I am 24 years old I have some breathing problem and same time my heart is also some problem what can I do sir.
My age is 26 .I am facing sexualweakness and night falls from last 5-6 years. My penis goes weak and shortened. Its size is only 1 inch. Some times penis goes shortened and goes inside then I used my hand to pull it outside. Liquid fluid comes from penis without any touch. I also go for pee 8 or more times in a day .sometimes I go for pee 2 times in 10 minutes. I always feel nervousness and tension for all day due to this problem. Sometimes suicide thought also come in my mind due to this problem. So please suggest me about this problems with curable solution.
Dr sabh i am a man of 55 years old i have a penius dyfunction problems while having sex with my wife i can not hold on for long and this has become a issue please help me solve this what medicine should i take
As much as as physical intimacy is pleasureable at the same time it also affects the health of the woman's reproductive organs in a number of different ways during intercourse. A few of the effects and factors responsible for these effects are listed as below:
- Vaginal secretion: When you are aroused during sex, the blood vessels supplying the vagina expand immediately. The blood flow increases to lubricate the vaginal walls (rugae). The rugae unfold and the space increases. These secretions are important because, women who are sexually inactive for a long time at a stretch, experience dryness that leads to urinating difficulties and rashes.
- Unusual discharge: Apart from natural lubricants, vagina secretes some fluids, the process being termed as 'female ejaculation'. A tiny amount of white fluid made of prostate plasma cells, is produced just before you climax and discharged with some quantity of urine. Sometimes, prostatic specific antigen (PSA) and prostatic acid phosphatase (usually found in semen) are also found in the secretion.
- Changing size of the vagina: The vagina is designed to be elastic and adjustable. So, no permanent change in size is possible but it does undergo temporary changes in sizes as effects of sex. The inner walls of the vagina enlarge during sexual intercourse and during childbirth. Tissues in the clitoris puff out and harden, this also causes an expansion in size. It takes a while to get back to its normal size.
- Vaginal pain: A lot of women report the experience of pain and discomfort inside or around the vagina during and immediately after sex. The pain can result from repeated sex within a short period of time or reduced secretion of natural lubricants. If the pain is too severe, you should see a doctor because yeast infections or chronic vulvodynia can also be responsible for the pain sensation.
- Infections in the urinary tract: The friction caused by sexual intercourse may cause small cuts which enable bacteria to pass from the vagina to the urinary bladder through the urethra. This causes infection in the bladder, the urinary tract and the vagina. These can be avoided by using a condom or by urinating before and after having sex.